DeletedUser8534

I have strong feeling Adey is gonna be a bit of a 'pest' :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Found this=D

Found irev bubbles saying this Next Foretelling:
New co-player on a +pest- account, a battle of egos begins
addie is it you :eek:

DeletedUser8195

We have trams in Sheffield. I think you need level 25 HQ for them though or the transport infrastructure fails and the merchants leave the hiding place.

We have a hospital in our village :) but health care is quite expensive (only HC can afford it!). We scrapped the council cos they kept stealing resources as "expenses" :S

DeletedUser

Theres no point trying to second guess Adellion on what he is up to.

For all you know, he might of started this thread simply for a reaction, in search of playing a mind game with you all.

DeletedUser

We have trams in Sheffield. I think you need level 25 HQ for them though or the transport infrastructure fails and the merchants leave the hiding place.

We have a hospital in our village :) but health care is quite expensive (only HC can afford it!). We scrapped the council cos they kept stealing resources as "expenses" :S

yeah but we stacked Rotherham with def to keep u dee dahs out :) And kept u over the wrong side of the viaduct

DeletedUser8195

Yes but we are rich cos of all the steel so we get loads of army camps ;) we have more points too!

You from Rotherham then? :p

DeletedUser

Theres no point trying to second guess Adellion on what he is up to.

For all you know, he might of started this thread simply for a reaction, in search of playing a mind game with you all.

Meh i already know what hes up to but its a secret :icon_wink:

DeletedUser7369

Just how many accounts is ade going to try before he picks one.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

So Adellion, studies irl not effecting you now that you can re-start playing TW?