oh Lionheart...Heart of a Lion?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser9948

Well, yesterdays round i thought was a very good, intense game that consisted of myself and Whitty69 taking on the 'amazing' and 'GodLike' Lionheart, with his followers ThePunisher40 and BlackX8? sorry, but who on earth is that? a player, i am presuming, that was invited so he could deff for Lionheart? me thinks so.<3

During the round, Lionheart did have a nice build to begin with, yes, however his troop count at 5k was appauling since i had that build at around 2.5k. but here we go:

194hzt.png

which then followed with some pathetic looking catapults :lol:

2dv20ko.png

yeah, i found it funny too. what on earth was that? anyway, since the 'god' of speed lost all his troops, i am guessing that he got his little follower to suicide on us because he got mad about losing such an AMAZING troop count? me thinks not.

sfxrgo.png

yet another pathetic troop count, which just goes to show that Punisher was a deffer for LionHeart, either that James or he is just a noob player, you decide :lol:

everything went kind of quiet for a short period of time, about 30 minutes and no attacks were exchanged, we were just focused on building and that was that. and then lionheart came for more of what he could not finish :lol:

28tzyb8.png

yet again, he has proven that he is just a raging nub...hence why that attack came in with no rams, no cats. none at all. jesus can we please just get this clear, he does not seem to be shining in 'excellence' or whatever you want to call it.
Same thing happens again, his 'follower' has now suicided on us because LionHeart got in a tantrum. :lol:

ivvo5e.png

^in all fairness, he hasn't half been manipulated by the god of this server has he? pretty pathetic.
Now this noob BlackX8 has shown his face because lionheart's tantrum has gone OTT, he won? but not by much at all, spears landed straight after anyway. so we were all clear:)

20ij247.png

so here we go, another incoming from LionHeart. he wins, but yet again, not by much at all.

etuwbm.png

Lionheart being the cocky 'godlike' player is now getting his friend to 'finish us off', yet again they fall for another trap :lol: nubs.

2czq9si.png

Yet again, LionHeart rages and get his boyfriend to attack just before his attack hits. ohmygdays.

b4ji2t.png

This round has pretty much summed up the gods game play, and has proven to me that he does not have any idea what he is doing. OH and to finish up, a pnp is never a good pnp without this! :lol: ENJOY!!

vdlhcm.png

DeletedUser8412

good read cammy, although I think you missed a few nice reports ;)

DeletedUser9017

^I lol'd :lol:

Nice work! Shame you didn't win after that :icon_sad:

DeletedUser8412

yeah, cammmy. did cat jobson's and thepunisher's academies at 23:00:07, so whitty should have won, but unfortunately the round finished a minute late, so they both had time to rebuild their academies :mad:

DeletedUser

The rounds always finish around a minute late, everyone knows that :|

DeletedUser9948

oh hello Adam:') I suppose you are against Slap now?:) supporting anyone who stands against them:) what a shame :lol:

DeletedUser

Not sure how you got that from my post, besides complaining that you should have won by catting someone 7 seconds AFTER the round was suppose to end if the round didn't take an extra minute to end is stupid, since you wouldn't have won the round if it had ended on time anyway :|

DeletedUser8412

but the rounds always finish late, everyone knows that :lol:

Just not as late as the last one :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Not sure how you got that from my post, besides complaining that you should have won by catting someone 7 seconds AFTER the round was suppose to end if the round didn't take an extra minute to end is stupid, since you wouldn't have won the round if it had ended on time anyway :|

Dont worry i got scammed on .net by 5 Loyalty:icon_cry: ah well anyways nice reports there wish i would have played would have made the numbers a bit more fair and one sided but meh lets see what happens the round coming GG Jobson cant wait for the excuses to unfold
minitroll.gif

DeletedUser7179

Another absolutely pointless post!! Why the hell are people making posts about me even when they lose to me??? pathetic!!

DeletedUser10594

This isn`t a pointless post ;)
this are nice fight reports

DeletedUser8097

I'm sorry, is it me or James won and you all lost?

Point proven :lol:

DeletedUser

Not debating whether he won or not. He did win, but his level of skill is inadequate for "UK Speeds Champion".

His generally point whores at startup, tries to scare people and uses his obscene level of points as a deterrent. His troop counts are never as substantial as most other decent players, until late game when he finally reaches enough troops to attack others. This is why he requires other players to back him up in every round.

This has been proven time and time again, I'm getting tired of having to explain these things.

DeletedUser7179

Not debating whether he won or not. He did win, but his level of skill is inadequate for "UK Speeds Champion".

His generally point whores at startup, tries to scare people and uses his obscene level of points as a deterrent. His troop counts are never as substantial as most other decent players, until late game when he finally reaches enough troops to attack others. This is why he requires other players to back him up in every round.

This has been proven time and time again, I'm getting tired of having to explain these things.

Sorry Annihlated have you won yet??? erm point proven!!

Cammy shut up you little nub or do I have to show everyone you begging me to teach you how to play???

Status
Not open for further replies.