oh Lionheart...Heart of a Lion?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser7179

Very well. Another lesson is needed.

Expect me.

Haha yes I expect u to suicide on me as always with several of ur little bumchums... I have beaten u for years, I know what to expect from you!!

DeletedUser

No the last time you beat me was September 2012 I think? you killed 200 militia after I'd quit something like an hour previously.

Would you like me to remind you of all the times I have beaten you since then? I highly recommend you say no.

DeletedUser7179

No the last time you beat me was September 2012 I think? you killed 200 militia after I'd quit something like an hour previously.

Would you like me to remind you of all the times I have beaten you since then? I highly recommend you say no.

I really couldn't care less... hence why i don't save all the reports of wooping u, they are useless!! A report can be manipulated, winning rounds cant!!

DeletedUser

If that were true then nobody would have saved that utterly pointless 200milita report. Please save your lies :)

DeletedUser11977

Can some close all these threads and chuck all those raging rats onto one?

DeletedUser

Matt you are not better then lionheart stop boosting your ego, your whole tribe got annihilated this round and you still think your better with someone that has much more skill then you?

DeletedUser

1341858117_You-Dont-Say-Meme-Rage-Face-Nicolas.png

DeletedUser8097

Using a large image won't hide the fact you didn't get it in the first place noob.

DeletedUser

Either that or it emphasizes the fact that I did get it to an utter *sillybilly*. Noob. I understand that me commenting on Sam's post must be a reenactment of some sort of *lovely* dream of yours, but please - Keep your posts to where you don't pretend that you're a mind reader. If possible.

Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Either that or it emphasizes the fact that I did get it to an utter idiot.
well It's not very often these days to find people who think its funny that they're delusional and Laugh-Out-Loud when others point it out. can't blame me :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.