OLD vs SLAP!

DeletedUser14521

This thread has made me laugh actually.

So many people speaking from the sidelines acting like the top politicians acting like they know everything.

Well you know what they say 'hate us cause they ain't us'

We are OLD and we are here to win and that is exactly what we are going to do wether we take a few barbs or not. Question is who is going to stop us ?

You act this high and mighty like your the only player that actually knows how to play 'pangolin' I can't find you in game so why not share your name so I can add you to the hitlist and see what you can really do that's so much better than everyone else ??
hahahaha well said killer, i could not of said it better myself, paragon or whatever your called u can talk the talk but can you walk the walk? Show us your stats noob :p

DeletedUser14618

I am here and not hiding from anyone .I walked the walk already in TW .Those who know me also know I do like to have a talk . do listen as well . Nothing to prove anymore . Play for giggles here , not to win a world.

As Bill Nicholson once said to his centre forward who scored a hatrick that day " aye lad there is not much distance between a pat on the back and a kick up the arse "
UK Worlds 1-10 you would have been eaten . On the Net you would have been eaten . You don't even speak Pinoy . That's why , tbh you guys play uk34 , cos its pace and competition is parochial . I don't mean that bad . I just mean it as it literally is . nothing wrong with parochial if that's your cup of tea.

Well done to you , if you think you guys are doing really well and are winners already .
But its a bit sad just dissing the person who posts the stats on the externals . whatever you think, the stats don't tell lies

DeletedUser13612

I agree, a little banter and analyzis got to be allowed jesus. 2017, year of offended people I guess.

DeletedUser13612

Anyone that likes the new event Btw? Should be relatively easy to get coins=more nobles=more villages taken and hopefully some good wars.

DeletedUser

This thread has made me laugh actually.

So many people speaking from the sidelines acting like the top politicians acting like they know everything.

Well you know what they say 'hate us cause they ain't us'

We are OLD and we are here to win and that is exactly what we are going to do wether we take a few barbs or not. Question is who is going to stop us ?

You act this high and mighty like your the only player that actually knows how to play 'pangolin' I can't find you in game so why not share your name so I can add you to the hitlist and see what you can really do that's so much better than everyone else ??

This isn't the KrappyKombo account playing W34 is it, in which case OLD won't win, not with lame ass bad attitude babies who spout trash and back it up with trash tactics and get stopped by nobodies...

#JustSayin

DeletedUser14521

This isn't the KrappyKombo account playing W34 is it, in which case OLD won't win, not with lame ass bad attitude babies who spout trash and back it up with trash tactics and get stopped by nobodies...

#JustSayin
killa is a good player so i would love to know where you came up with that bull i take it he rimmed you lmao

DeletedUser14521

I am here and not hiding from anyone .I walked the walk already in TW .Those who know me also know I do like to have a talk . do listen as well . Nothing to prove anymore . Play for giggles here , not to win a world.

As Bill Nicholson once said to his centre forward who scored a hatrick that day " aye lad there is not much distance between a pat on the back and a kick up the arse "
UK Worlds 1-10 you would have been eaten . On the Net you would have been eaten . You don't even speak Pinoy . That's why , tbh you guys play uk34 , cos its pace and competition is parochial . I don't mean that bad . I just mean it as it literally is . nothing wrong with parochial if that's your cup of tea.

Well done to you , if you think you guys are doing really well and are winners already .
But its a bit sad just dissing the person who posts the stats on the externals . whatever you think, the stats don't tell lies
its good to have banter but non of us know who you or have ever heard of you that why i ask what account you play but if you wont say obv not very good then in my eyes

and me eaten i very much doubt it i don't hide my stats mate

DeletedUser14632

I have always found it cute when the little players try to feel big by doing a lot of talking. I'm sure if they tried real hard they could be good players.. they just dont want to as then what would they have to moan about..

Don't take it away from them Trotter, its all they have :)

DeletedUser13533

#JustSayin

LMFAO!!! Here comes another dreamer.. I don't believe we have met before have we??
I love being a 'lame ass bad attitude baby' isn't that the reason we all play a game in the first place?

I've never been stopped by anyone, and for that fact I never will. Certainly not by a jumped up clown born with a silver spoon up his ass like you.

DeletedUser14618

I keep on telling you I am not hiding anywhere . Am on w34 just having fun . You are welcome to mail me in game. My villa isn't worth capping at the moment . Just redecorating the HQ. Its got a leaky roof .
It wouldn't be an honourable battle anyway Pangolin V OLD and OLD tribes . If I won , it would be your eternal shame . . If you won, you just would get flamed and still a shameful conquer .

am not genuinely having a pop at anyone in particular . just trying to provoke debate and comment . and to be fair , stats don't lie
killercombo won w29 with OLD . from his stats he was an attacking tribal member . From the stats on this world it doesn't look as impressive . TBH there were a few crap barbies . leave it as that . I moved onto then having a Winston Churchill about why the forum isn't being used by diplomats etc .
Am thinking of doing interviews with the top dukes n diplos and then posting it on the forum . Like Paris Match meets Sports Illustrated . Its not just top players who read forums but also beginners . A lot read but don't post .

But at end of day , yes its banter . If you cannot take it don't give it

DeletedUser14632

...1.254 points... super skilled

Its only banter when it has the opportunity to be taken seriously and you.. not taken seriously..

Have fun though and an idea for later instead of posting like this just create a threat saying "I'm jumping up and down and stamping my feet!!! LOOK AT ME, LOOK AT ME!!!" that way would might the attention you are craving

DeletedUser14618

I have always found it cute when the little players try to feel big by doing a lot of talking. I'm sure if they tried real hard they could be good players.. they just dont want to as then what would they have to moan about..... :)

typical arrogant attitude . don't care how many points you got . we are all equal in tw . and all equal on the forums
maybe if I had 100 villas right now you would give respect or try and recruit me . that's because I would be a 'big' player not a 'little' player . Maybe if you tried harder you could improve your social skills and try speaking with the underlings .

this is really poor standard of flaming . but at least its an attempt

DeletedUser14618

lols this thread was dead
every forum on this world was dead
if there is now passionate posting and flaming going on , mission accomplished
didn't predict you guys get so hot under the collar .
I think you don't understand meaning of banter = the playful and friendly exchange of teasing remar /exchange remarks in a good-humoured teasing way.But am grateful you try

DeletedUser

LMFAO!!! Here comes another dreamer.. I don't believe we have met before have we??
I love being a 'lame ass bad attitude baby' isn't that the reason we all play a game in the first place?

I've never been stopped by anyone, and for that fact I never will. Certainly not by a jumped up clown born with a silver spoon up his ass like you.

1, Oh dear, I'm a dreamer, you're right, I'm a dreamer, and my dream came true when I came across you, all points, no talent, but apparently a big mouth.
2, We've met. You came, You saw, I kicked your Ass.
3, I'm not really sure why I play the game, bar boredom alleviation.
4, You must give me your definition of "Stopped", it differs from mine.
5, How was I born with a Silver Spoon up my Ass? Or is this you rattled at being called out?

DeletedUser4753

This is wrong aswell of my statement is. More troops=More villages (Both to room the troops, but also the growing part)=More Points

I feel the diplomatic role has faded as people hug each other way too often anyways. People jump over to their old friends, and then its over, maybe throwing in a lame excuse to make themselves feel better. When this happens 90% of the time, you dont really need diplomat anymore cause its often agreed beforehand.

However, on .net its an whole nother story. Over there diplomacy play or atleast in most cases, a huge role in the outcome of every world. W93 is a good example of that, where SCREW's diplomacy part made them superior, turning other tribes against one another, allying with the correct people, declaring against the right ones etc.

No no no, d1 is never wrong, troops does not = more villages, troops do not guarantee more villages at all, troops are a tool, if you dont know how to use said tool or use the tool worse than sumone else, results will vary. this being the case troops does not = more points.
A massive tw myth has long existed and lead many mediocre players astray, the old troopwhore/pointwhore argument.
Point whoring is the best way to play, because if you are playing correctly you will have more points and troops than other people, its not possible to consistently outgrow sumone with more troops than you, ergo if thier are points thier are troops.
contrastingly a troop whore is sumone who favours troops over points, and with this silly mind set they have 72 hours ques whilst constructing nothing, they get out grown, out nobled and end up with less troops in the long run anyway, and yet people still spout shit about troops meaning anything.

I personally think its too soon to be praising or flaming old, whilst they haven't done anything overly stiupid to be called out upon, they also havent done anything warranting praise imo.

DeletedUser4753

dont they?
He got nobled by the rank 1 tribe, losing most vills to the rank 1 player in the world