OLD vs SLAP!

DeletedUser14520

We offered diplo to BM earlier on I believe, however it never happened. Should we feel privileged you held on to our diplo offer as a momento? You can review in regret it at the end of the world when we’ve won ;)

what fact am I going against? you've quoted me saying we don’t hug the higher tribes to hit the smaller - approaching you for diplo to ensure you didn’t hit us while we hit slap isn’t really In the same category lol.

It’s alright I presumed BM have swayed torwards working with slap as you’re too afraid for it to be old vs BM in the end game. Predicted it was going to happen a while ago tbh :)

And D1, they worked together to hit a tribe of less than 300k points - I was talking to 2 members of that tribe and helped them/recapped the vills which is why they’re upset. BM actually ran an op on a guy when he was in hospital having surgery prior to them working with slap, which is why I was swayed towards helping him.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser4753

classy lol, i dont blame you taking that standpoint considering.

tw is a team game end of the day, i would much rather see world won with agression and teamwork, than recruiting and snakey diplo.
working together to hit a 300k tribe is a perfectly sound idea, a bit of a "lets roll the cannon out to go sparrow hunting" but make sense i guess. but so does said small tribe working with some old players..

If 10 yobs roll up outside your house looking for a scrap do you rely on your inner chi and 6 week crash course in karate. or do you call your own friends to help out?
And then when said friends appear and woop the 10 yobs behinds, how ridiculous would it be for the 10 to complain that you got help (ya see where im going with this?)

DeletedUser13612

So it has come to my attention that OLD accuse BM for doing an OP on a guy that went to hospital? I hope he/she is doing well, and are recovering fast, but seriously, making accusions we KNEW this?

Had a little chat with someone in game saying you told him, so I just wonder who else you spread these very serious lies to?

DeletedUser14520

Hahaha very serious lies? Have you stopped for a minute to take a look at how you sound?

I haven't lied, i only stated a fact." BM actually ran an op on a guy when he was in hospital having surgery prior to them working with slap, which is why I was swayed towards helping him"

Maybe its your guilty concience coming out ;)

DeletedUser13612

Then people have twisted the truth, because they said you said we knew, which we didnt.

Feeling guilty about what really?

DeletedUser14618

well, all the best to the fella , if he has had an operation or hospital stay . Hopefully he should have plenty of time on his hands to play TW as he recuperates .

Fact is , whether people play on or have breaks , the game rolls on . It wont stop for anyone . Peoples ethics means that they try and play fair . Both OLD and SLAP and BM whether aware of the RL situ took tactical advantage from it.

DeletedUser4753

its hard with out a dialogue, like if you was talking with enemy tribe n they said peeps was in hospital then id be inclined to have a truce with em, much like xmas breaks, whilst tw has its set xmas attack breaks. ive often arranged a longer block period for attacks break with other tribes, however they can only happen with a conversation, it would be foolish to assume a truce without both parties on the same page. these situations are definitely in the grey area of fair play, whilst doing things that dont break the rules is above bard some people have "moral codes" that go beyond such.

DeletedUser13612

Either way we left OLD a christmas gift, actually two. Merry Christmas everyone <3

DeletedUser14618

tis the season of goodwill . Here we have one tribe giving pressies to another and the other tribe helping out the smaller players .
bloody wonderful stuff . Do any of the tribes have a Christmas carol or 2 ?

DeletedUser14520

I didn't realise we had any presents :( i sent them a few this morning

DeletedUser2961

I dont care if this is off topic, wow, just wow, im in awe

Did you play with max n joby, good ppl's

On topic, does bm n slap have diplomatic relations, if so seems funny they are hating on old for working with a tiny baby tribe :D

Yes l did :) l've played with some brilliant players (that sounds sooooo wrong) However, the skills of old are lost. You won't need a tagging tool because you have over 2k incomings. When your enemy of 85 players, wit 1000s of villages can do a massive op on you. Nobody can get that big anymore on the UK server. It's been killed sadly.

DeletedUser4753

small world :p,

i agree, id say the average player is perhaps even better than past player average, but what is considered good/brilliant players back then just dont exist anymore, so at the top end people are worse id say.

DeletedUser14519

How disappointing, no gossip about our latest op on SLAP or BMs op on us!

DeletedUser14618

have to say it is the talk amongst the tribes
the main comments were- BOOOOOM ! and OH BUGGER < LOOK AT THAT

credit must go to the player who organised the OP .