OLD vs SLAP!

DeletedUser13130

bm recruited from enemies in past lol, seems a bit double standardy to declare olds actions as cardinal sins.

i get charlies point though, isnt it true old started on this world with a set of players across 2 tribes since the beggining, where as other enemies have played dip wars and merge to win to form something of a competing tribe?

i mean as someone else said, old had a good start up so the only way new? is it? have a size advantage is through dips n hugs n all that non warlike stuff is it not?

Spouting again?

Old has a good start up and recruited an entire continent with TWO tribes then went and declared war.

So what were the two smaller tribes going to do?
Form an alliance! Which was only started because of Old’s actions. If they didn’t have the foresight then that’s dumb but they obviously knew this would happen (not so dumb). Dip wars and merge to SURVIVE wasn’t a tactic, it was a bloody necessity which is a mile apart from how Old are playing this game. They aren’t doing anything out of necessity! They really didn’t need to recruit our players but they did so to gain a significant advantage. Since the world began they’ve been on top and the moment it even’d up we get yet another setback.

Who exactly did BM recruit from an enemy?
And let’s get one thing straight it’s completely different recruiting from a small rim tribe after taking out a few players like how Old recruited RBN players, than how they recruited players from the tribe they are at war with.

DeletedUser13373

Spouting again?

So what were the two smaller tribes going to do?
Form an alliance! Which was only started because of Old’s actions.

Im pretty sure BM volunteered to join this war.

it was Old v Slap then BM got involved. We hardly forced you to play the ally and hug tactic

DeletedUser4753

i see your god complex doesn't allow for anyone to disagree with you and if they do they are "spouting" but hey ho, i for one wont be bullied

Once again either you don't understand English, or your miss-using words.

necessity
  1. the state or fact of being required.

It is definitely not required to merge to win, for 1 you could remain separate entities with separate agenda's.

as far as i can tell old have been on top since the start because they are better players, and to combat that thiers been alot of hugging/diplo/recruiting from enemies and merging to try stay in contention to thier eventual point superiority, then pipe up when the same happens to them.

Do you want a list lol, off the top of my head i can think of players who you recruited from enemies, so off your high horse mr hugz.

DeletedUser13612

it was Old v Slap then BM got involved. We hardly forced you to play the ally and hug tactic

First of all cant wait to hear d1mension or whatever his irrelevant name got to say.

Secondly, we wered allies with SLAP, but we had, as mentioned others issues to deal with, and a lot of them. Then after a while paulthomas messaged me saying, either you join us (OLD) on the war against SLAP or we declare 21:00 or whatever. We chose the last for obvious reasons, so yeah, you kind of forced us.

DeletedUser4753

First of all cant wait to hear d1mension or whatever his irrelevant name got to say.

Secondly, we wered allies with SLAP, but we had, as mentioned others issues to deal with, and a lot of them. Then after a while paulthomas messaged me saying, either you join us (OLD) on the war against SLAP or we declare 21:00 or whatever. We chose the last for obvious reasons, so yeah, you kind of forced us.

Im irrelevant but you cant wait for my post...
Numptie detected!

Foxtrot

Reaction score
All this shit is pretty irrelevant, the fact is, OLD doing OLD tactics, being little bitches and too scared to fight properly so have to do the usual recruiting from the backline to try get their advantage :s

DeletedUser13612

Im irrelevant but you cant wait for my post...
Numptie detected!
You're pretty irrelevant in this conversation. Fact is OLD started two tribes, recruited everything with a pulse. Then merged with TBS, TWS, EWS, RBN, and played with TS (Which is fair enough)

BM recruited who, Mr Toxic, Topfour and Donald from a tribe we OP'ed (Including rimming you) that was falling apart. Cannot be compared

DeletedUser13130

Ally and hug? Just because your second tribe was called Old doesn’t make it any different to your ally and hug tactic. And are you forgetting TS? Conveniently. Always.

I know we should have stayed out the war and let you destroy our allies and then out number us. MAKES PERFECT SENSE.

DeletedUser13130

i see your god complex doesn't allow for anyone to disagree with you and if they do they are "spouting" but hey ho, i for one wont be bullied

Once again either you don't understand English, or your miss-using words.

necessity
  1. the state or fact of being required.

It is definitely not required to merge to win, for 1 you could remain separate entities with separate agenda's.

as far as i can tell old have been on top since the start because they are better players, and to combat that thiers been alot of hugging/diplo/recruiting from enemies and merging to try stay in contention to thier eventual point superiority, then pipe up when the same happens to them.

Do you want a list lol, off the top of my head i can think of players who you recruited from enemies, so off your high horse mr hugz.

Misusing! I’m clearly more educated. The last time you rattled your mouth you proved how much nonsense you talk.

Once again talking about how inferior I am to you. Yet, proving nothing. It’s okay if you feel threatened by my education. I am not judging you.

DeletedUser13130

Pleb.
Noun

One who's inferior intelligence results in them making a complete titface out of themselves in public.

Game, set and match,
Thank you kind sir!

DeletedUser4753

im faulting your usage of words, which you've yet to justify, if you see that as a indication of you being dumb and me being less so perhaps your right, but its thier in black and white to defend... feel free

Clearly more educated? it is possible.
Clearly more intelligent? i sincerely doubt it.
Clearly able to construct a valid argument to you and your tribes cowardly soft actions? not yet im afraid.

and did we need 3 posts to say absolutely nothing constructive?

Oh again with rl digs, 1stly i find if sumone attacks a person instead of thier argument, they are almost always wrong and lack the mental fortitude to come up with anything better to say.
2ndly, its ok talking big and throwing slander from behind your keyboard bud, but youd say sweet fuck all irl, so get back in your box, n stop playing big man

@Rikerud Your saying things that just arnt true, please demonstrate how old have massively out recruited New, or are you suggesting both tribes are guilty of noobish behaviour and you did recruit a bunch of tribes you were opping, thanks for clarifying, and rimmed? not once was i asked to restart on this world, im preety sure i hit delete good couple of week after any attacks from anyone, but if your clutching at straws i entirely understand your desire to have a super clean slate so you can play the victim when old recruit a player or 2. i mean such a untarnished, highly decorated player as yourself would surely avoid bad rep like the plague

DeletedUser13130

My use of words is fine.
It’s not my fault you have trouble articulating what you say, furthermore understanding what I say.

I’ll even forget your poor use of grammar and spelling seeing as you may have a learning difficulty, like dyspraxia. Though, I have dyslexia so it’s no excuse just fucking lazy.

DeletedUser4753

Dip wars and merge to SURVIVE wasn’t a tactic, it was a bloody necessity which is a mile apart from how Old are playing this game.

This isnt true,

so either your just touting bs, or like i said you dont know what the words you use mean.

it was pretty obvious you had disabilities before announcing the fact, but mmmkay?

DeletedUser14618

its hard not to love you guys

that's all I wanna say on topic :)

DeletedUser13130

This isnt true,

so either your just touting bs, or like i said you dont know what the words you use mean.

it was pretty obvious you had disabilities before announcing the fact, but mmmkay?

Only a complete and utter tool would call dyslexia a disability, let me correct you, learning difficulty!

Once again your lack of understanding shows.

So what’s not true?
SLAP got a pasting from Old after setbacks from HLD bailing out. BM had continuous setbacks. Both tribes were in a state which makes it a necessity because what’s the alternative.. both tribes were much smaller than Old at the time.

Old were established and had good momentum, yet continue to dip war as you call it. You fail to acknowledge that? They dipped into several honeypots multiple times but you are completely missing the point. I said that was fine, we did it too but nowhere near the extent they have. I’m talking about the sly recruitment when both tribes were established. You know full well it’s not the same recruiting from rim tribes than recruiting against your main enemy. Prat.

DeletedUser14520

Soo what conclusion has this come to? Some of us are plebs and the rest of us are noobs? Don’t hold me to it but I’m fairly sure theirs some snowflakes in here too.

Well defended yesterday btw

DeletedUser14520

Misusing! I’m clearly more educated. The last time you rattled your mouth you proved how much nonsense you talk.

Once again talking about how inferior I am to you. Yet, proving nothing. It’s okay if you feel threatened by my education. I am not judging you.

I petty people like you lol I really do, we’ve screwed you guys over by taking some of your tribe members and the best you can come up with is call us out for playing dirty tactics and get into a dick swinging competition with someone you don’t know over how educated you both may or may not be :D

DeletedUser13130

This isnt true,

Soo what conclusion has this come to? Some of us are plebs and the rest of us are noobs? Don’t hold me to it but I’m fairly sure theirs some snowflakes in here too.

Well defended yesterday btw

No mate. It’s gone a bit off topic with me and D1 raging at each other, and to think he’s actually co-playing an account for us.

Never said anything about being noobs either. I think whoever made the decision has gone for the easier option that’s for sure.

Andy has stated several times he wanted a war so it’s disappointing how it’s turned out. And to say you’ve done it to level the playing field is absolutely ridiculous.

The advantage is definitely once again in Olds favour.

I petty people like you lol I really do, we’ve screwed you guys over by taking some of your tribe members and the best you can come up with is call us out for playing dirty tactics and get into a dick swinging competition with someone you don’t know over how educated you both may or may not be :D

Best I can come up with? I don’t need to fabricate some epic story do I? It’s simply is what it is.

Like I keep repeating.. don’t play the victim, don’t act like it was to level the playing field and actually own it as a decision to gain an advantage in the game. Otherwise what’s the point?

That’s why I’m annoyed. The responses have been absolutely pathetic. Charlie was getting the facts all wrong. Saying it’s 2v1 - it’s never been 2v1.

PETTY. Don’t talk shit as well. If you did you wouldn’t have posted, you talk about dick swinging then you swing your dick in the mix.

Join in, don’t join in, but don’t act like you’re above it. You’re really not! As proved by you responding. CODFISH IZ SO KOOL THAT I DONT GET INVOLVES IN PETTY PEOPLES ARGUMENTS BUT THEN STICK MY 9 PENCE IN ANYWAY.

DeletedUser13130

OLDS AMAZING SUPER INTEGRITY PLAYIN TACTICS, BRAVO CODFISH BRAVO! WELL DONE YOU!!

Does this appease you more? Does it satisfy your ego? Come here and I’ll stroke your ego like the good little champ you are!

DeletedUser14520

OLDS AMAZING SUPER INTEGRITY PLAYIN TACTICS, BRAVO CODFISH BRAVO! WELL DONE YOU!!

Ahh I’m glad someone is finally giving me the respect I deserve

I’m not swinging my dick mate an 8 year speed balling addiction has left me with very few brain cells left to make a valid argument. I just come along to stir the pot every now and again then grab the popcorn

Where’s your high intellectual level got you in life anyway? You playin TW from your private yacht?

Last edited by a moderator: