OLD vs SLAP!

DeletedUser14567

I was looking at the war stats, the players and the declaration, and I had a funny, but not too unthinkable theory.

Is it all staged? It would make sense as an early war like this dont benefit neither of them in the long run, core isnt fully secured or the home continent for that matter. The declaration itself was extremely weak, and the posts about the war seem quite staged too. Could it all be a play to fool the other tribes? That would be interesting, but sadly also be a boost to the new game called Tribalhug.co.uk

Any thoughts?

St1cky35

Reaction score
I think someone needs to lay off whatever they have been smoking lol, although there are players who have friends in both tribes, to say it is staged is next level crazy.

DeletedUser14519

Why does everyone assume an early war is a bad thing?
OLD took out two large players which could have been future threats, gained 17 large built up vils (not barbs that need to be built up) and moved back to rank 1 in less than a week, while significantly slowing down the second (top for a short while) tribe on the world.

DeletedUser4753

Atleast it's an theory, give the guy some credit to start a discussion atleast
This^^

Guy makes new forum account to share a theory, and idiots jump down thier neck, then later bitch n moan at quiet forums.

@op, i get why you say what you said, people are very lazy and apparently lack creativity these days, hence it appearing to be a very committed war, though its proly all going on with troop movements etc.

Drift Banksy

Reaction score
Guy makes new forum account to share a theory, and idiots jump down thier neck, then later bitch n moan at quiet forums..
I dont really mind if the forums are quiet or not to be fair. I simply thought the theory was extremely far fetched.
I definitely could have replied more politely, but at the same time he could have started the thread at a much more inviting and interesting angle.

DeletedUser14618

if its ok I would like to propose a theory, to get the forum rolling again like a watermelon gently let off the top of leaning tower of pisa

I looked at the stats and ask why are SLAP doing so much low point barbing so early in the game ? I am not criticising the old debate about barbing versus purer forms of conquest and expansion . but so many and so early in the game . it seems like 500pt barbs is extent of ambition . A lot of SLAP recent conquests on stats are internals . Saying that , there are some good battles and takes on the stats . so its not all dross. But a lot of it is .
SLAP are biggest tribe on this world with excellent players . It seems a waste of talent .

DeletedUser4753

I dont really mind if the forums are quiet or not to be fair. I simply thought the theory was extremely far fetched.
I definitely could have replied more politely, but at the same time he could have started the thread at a much more inviting and interesting angle.
It is far fetched, but atleast be open ended with your comments, id sooner have a forum full of diverse ideas both silly and mind blowing than this dead remnant of what tw forums used to be.
Do it for me <3

With resources being and time being able to be made up by pp, barb nobling is less of a gimp.

Id hope they put up a fight, and i think they will get a chance to, i think old look really good, and because they are so jelled i dont forsee the old "recruit half the enemy" way to win a war happening.

DeletedUser14618

edit to my previous post
SLAP conquests are not 500pt barbs but 300pt barbs .

Can imagine their OPs planning - errrr empty unless one of their players gets bored just farming and barbing so quits or merges for an internal then back to weakling barbs .
This is lazy TW and standards have fallen since the early days . It also cannot be fun over time , which explains internals and mergers . The worlds rank 1 tribe needs 2 or 3 players when it comes to barbing a 300 pointer
if you could win a world by capping 36pt barbs and no other players , yes maybe impressive .

DeletedUser14618

there is one OLD player who jumps up as a bit barbarella but even he has evolved to 1k plus barbs .
a tribal [lack of] policy of 300pt barbs is ludicrous.
I would like the dukey of SLAP to comment . I am not out to have a pop at SLAP I just want to understand why the benchmark is so low

DeletedUser14618

I think you have me confused with someone else
my tribe haven't conquered any barbs . actually we haven't conquered anything at all . we are so small and rimful and came to game late on
i agree on evidence submitted that OLD have little to be proud of , especially that 138pt barb
but you do not dispute the premise that standards are crap

Number 1

Reaction score
Come one Ban Hammer, be nicer to our op. He probably put all his time into this theory :D

Drift Banksy

Reaction score
I'm not Ban Hammer :/

I know some players like to go for barbs at the start so that they can keep their troops and optimise their farming.

Number 1

Reaction score
My whole life was been a lie if ur not ban hammer...
Unless it's linukas then its like this :
20dwrg.jpg

DeletedUser14618

lols
too kind. there is a 97 pt barb in his haul .

and this explains mistakes over identity . There are only 3 of us posting and apart from your own playername you got the rest of us wrong
in any event am grateful for the replies . The banter is part of the fun of the game

OK , so who is the biggest barbarella on this world ? is it OLD or is it SLAP ?