OLD vs SLAP!

DeletedUser13130

And let’s get one thing straight you didn’t recruit me! If it wasn’t for my group of players in 1916 BM your tribe would have folded.

The only decent recruitment you made and one of pure luck was Samjopa.

Your leadership and organisation is the worst I’ve seen in this game. Your recruitment skills and diplomacy was awful. You had such an ego that at the time was not warranted.

You had a council and refused to give anyone privs. You let the top account in our tribe and the world not only go in active but failed to notice and then he barbed. You fed all the internals to number 1 instead of getting back line players forward and vice versa.

You know everything you’re giving Old credit for and everything you failed to do.

DeletedUser13130

And the best part JONAS I said everything to you - nothing here that I haven’t said before. I’m not a worm like you who goes around talking behind my back.

I’ve seen the messages you’ve been saying about me, you creep!

And let’s not forget when you told someone with mental health issues to end their life, over a game!!

DeletedUser13130

Old guys answer me one thing..

who’s the best player out of the New tribe?

DeletedUser13612

Aaron you're all about talk, talk and some more talk. I have seen your messages aswell, and it's just funny :p

I will admit my leadership wasnt the best, but that was mostly cause I had to deal with big ego's like you. And after you finally joined council, you didnt do jack shit! :D Your council has to be the absolute worst and inactive I've seen, I am laughing while thinking about it. The people came to complain about it to? Me. Ask lebosher, Samjopa, LANY, blobo and the countless people who joined, but left when they realised we were led by mostly clowns :D No tactics, fucking shit show when making OP's, and diplomacy was a joke, particulary NH, cant remember how many times me and others brought it up.

Secondly your ODA has sucked all game, and I know nukes were sent elsewhere, but it hasnt really been impressive, but you can talk, I'll give you that, both good and bad, which I believe Andy also has experienced, something including an headache?

I cannot remember the warning, but I do remember players vouching for him, and as I have said before, recruiting 1916 was a huge mistake.

DeletedUser13130

Blobo was on the council. No one on the council wanted to be on the council. We came to play not take leadership roles but got thrust into these positions.

I was not in charge of ops. This changed several times due to players leaving or not having the time.

All the credit that Old have gave us is down to Shaun who took both tribes on which were a mess and turned it around briefly.

I did one very key thing. I got you to step down. I rallied a group of players and did the best thing for us and got you out and Shaun in.

ODA doesn’t reflect me as a player. I had no targets! I was nuking for everyone else. I had to turn my frontline all def (bad move) because BM was a mess. Support requests continuously ignored and not even close to getting stacks in place.

That was a temporary measure while I moved to the rim and then stacked my frontline from the back. I moved to the East to get a frontline but the front moved. I was desperate to fight but no one would swap villages.

Look how Old used the Pepsi account to move
players around the map and get on the front.

I wanted to be in the mix.

DeletedUser13130

And can’t really talk about ODA can you?!

2.5 million!! that’s a lot less than myself

And let’s get one thing straight I’ve never claimed to say I’m amazing at this game. I’ve always said I’m alright nothing special.

I don’t threaten to rim everybody.
But I’ve played this game three times seriously..

16, 20 and 34

So I know how to work this game clearly as I’ve always made it out of start up and always made it into a top tribe.

DeletedUser13130

And let’s not forget when it took you 3 months to internal n1njazz who had 8 villages.

And you lost nukes and nobles on it because you didn’t mail me when I had the sit..

DeletedUser13373

Old guys answer me one thing..

who’s the best player out of the New tribe?

I would say Shaun has been the better player in New, hence why we stopped opp’ing him, as there were easier fish to catch

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser13130

Thanks for the response fellahs

Shaun and jake led by example!! My point in asking is to shut Jonas up. I’m not the greatest player but I did the one thing Jonas didn’t. I got us the best available player in the world to lead us.

Jonas/Jaime Lannister’s master plan was to sit back and watch Old eat Slap and then we’d come in and mop you guys up. HAHAHAHA. Wow. That would have been embarrassing.

Foxtrot

Reaction score
Jonas sucks, told him he'd never win a uk world, looks like he's still struggling :D

DeletedUser13612

Thanks for the response fellahs

Shaun and jake led by example!! My point in asking is to shut Jonas up. I’m not the greatest player but I did the one thing Jonas didn’t. I got us the best available player in the world to lead us.

Jonas/Jaime Lannister’s master plan was to sit back and watch Old eat Slap and then we’d come in and mop you guys up. HAHAHAHA. Wow. That would have been embarrassing.

Ok first of all, you didnt do shit, I was the one that made the call to change council, not you, your opinion was as valued as Shaun's :p

Secondly that wasnt my plan so I wonder where you got that from?

Thirdly I pointed your ODA to be bad, and it reallly was, full front player, even if you're nuking for others you should do some damage? Guess those SOT players had the feel anyways. I was above you on war stats, being even more backline than you. Funny how you say how YOU rallied a group of players, who? You, Conovar and mighty? Great job.

The only good council member was Shaun (The good Shaun) and I respect him a lot, hence why we speak every now and then about W100 ;) Aaron I cannot express how bad of a player you are on every field, except talking, and even then you gave me (and others) an headache, literallly everyone who was left in the tribe :p

33744619_1007168386117567_2738094681161203712_n.png

Now over to you Shaun (Snaketrot) I cant remember what you did except suddenly bailing LW acc, really leaving it into a mess, where Shaun had to clean up, and yeah ofc, get rimmed on W36 and then beg TMDv3 to join :D

Anyways I've let OLD know they really deserved the win, they were the better tribe, on every aspect.

Foxtrot

Reaction score
Now over to you Shaun (Snaketrot) I cant remember what you did except suddenly bailing LW acc, really leaving it into a mess, where Shaun had to clean up, and yeah ofc, get rimmed on W36 and then beg TMDv3 to join :D
bail LW because i was solo on a (at the point) 7 mil account on w31 - a world that was actually winnable :s

rank 1 and got gangbanged by 3 tribes, if TMD took me in at the time the world would have been won there and then, but they wanted to be petty, happens :\

DeletedUser13373

bail LW because i was solo on a (at the point) 7 mil account on w31 - a world that was actually winnable :s

rank 1 and got gangbanged by 3 tribes, if TMD took me in at the time the world would have been won there and then, but they wanted to be petty, happens :\

Are you playing this world ?

DeletedUser14520

Think foxy T was on Shaun wi Jake n Shaun for a Bit? Kinda like a seesaw, Shaun the solid pole in the middle, jakes fat arse dragged one side down while fox jumped up and down on the other end to bring it back up ;)

DeletedUser13130

Ok first of all, you didnt do shit, I was the one that made the call to change council, not you, your opinion was as valued as Shaun's :p

Secondly that wasnt my plan so I wonder where you got that from?

Thirdly I pointed your ODA to be bad, and it reallly was, full front player, even if you're nuking for others you should do some damage? Guess those SOT players had the feel anyways. I was above you on war stats, being even more backline than you. Funny how you say how YOU rallied a group of players, who? You, Conovar and mighty? Great job.

The only good council member was Shaun (The good Shaun) and I respect him a lot, hence why we speak every now and then about W100 ;) Aaron I cannot express how bad of a player you are on every field, except talking, and even then you gave me (and others) an headache, literallly everyone who was left in the tribe :p

33744619_1007168386117567_2738094681161203712_n.png

Anyways I've let OLD know they really deserved the win, they were the better tribe, on every aspect.

I’m an headache everyone knows that.
I know that. Xbox 360 isn’t saying anything none of our tribe knew already.

If he wants to know who gave me responsibility start by asking your co loxian. He gave me responsibility. Then when we merged to BM I went over as a player didn’t ask for council. Jonas brought me into council. I left council because he’s the worst duke I have ever played under. Didn’t cause a scene I just simply said I’m no help here so I’ll leave you to it. Jonas/Rikerud/Jaime Lannister then decided to invite me back to council? You know this awful bad player that I am.

You can say I’m a bad player but you royally fudged up my game. I asked for a cluster from the Agenda internal. You gave them all to the pizza boy then when you realised that he couldn’t take them all you came crawling back asking me to take a cluster.

At this point I’m sending my nobles 40 hours to the rim. Building my cluster on the rim slowed my growth and my attacking capability loads. We couldn’t attack Old because you requested us to stay out of the war. I had no place to grow!! Your recruitment pushed the east front away from me.

I’m not a bad player. I’m not a great player or a seasoned player. I’ve played 3 worlds. I work 50 hours a week and play by phone. Spent many nights sending attacks when I was on back to back 12 hour shifts. I’m not a pizza boy who works 2 hours a week and spends the rest of the day playing fortnite.

ODA full front player?! Do you not listen..
We never once op’d my front.
Every op I was sending nukes 40+ hours away and every time I was the unlucky one who hit the stack. I was given targets. So how am I controlling that one?