One vs 300? Bi! lone wolf vs 300 sheep?

DeletedUser

Rep me if you consider yourself awesome >.<

I would like to take this opportunity to say hello to UK4, I think this is my first thread I'm making on this world. First of many I hope. :)

Firstly, allow me to point out one of our young members, littledaveyboy.
A small player but a warrior nonetheless, in the middle of K45, near no other Bi! member, surrounded by the stench of K45 noob tribes such as VDom.

In a David and Goliath situation, did the young tiger of Bi! mark his eyes on the finest jewel of all; the largest village of the (then) largest player of VDom, Jakedog.

Following VDom's pathetic attempts to cat down the duchess of Bi!, did littledaveyboy demand revenge. Such is the will of Bi!, proud and zealous.

So! Let's see what happens when you shove a train down a pointwhore's throat, eh?

Attacker: littledaveyboy
Origin: CAMP BASTION (555|460) K45

Quantity: ***
Losses: 0 0 179 0 0 14 10 0 0 0 0 0

Belief: Your troops were religious. Battle strength: 100%
paladin: Chuck Norris, equipped with Aletheia's Bonfire

Defender: Jakedog
Destination: FIRE BASE VDOM (548|458) K45

Quantity: 0 5 0 0 0 46 0 94 0 0 0 0
Losses: 0 5 0 0 0 46 0 94 0 0 0 0

EspionageResources scouted: ***

Haul: ***
Loyalty: Dropped from 100 to 74

Taking the village in one shot, did the lone wolf of Bi! strike fear and destruction into the heart of VDom. The might of Bi! knows not, of limits.

But what's this? The noobs dare fight back against the might of Bi!???

Death will be the only thing that greets them!!!

2vno1ua.jpg

Attacker: Jakedog
Origin: Dog House 002 (546|461) K45

Quantity: 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 1 0 0 0
Losses: 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 1 0 0 0

Oh contrare! How frightful!!!... A fake. A bloody fake. Are you *sure* you are trying VDom? Purr-lease. But one was wise, and attempted to renoble Davey's jewel! And he succeeded in laying Bi! low!... for about a second at most. *smirk*

Sent Apr 13,2010 18:01
Attacker: mitsnave
Origin: THE WOOL PACK (538|456) K45

Quantity: 0 0 1154 0 100 761 0 0 117 0 0 1
Losses: 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0

Defender: littledaveyboy

Quantity: 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
Losses: 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0

Belief: Your troops were not religious. Battle strength: 100%

Defender's troops, that were in transit
0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
Haul: 0/72420
Loyalty: Dropped from 11 to -18

Pwned? I think not!!! Let destruction rain upon our foes!

125hv86.gif

Omg, its littledaveyboy pwning!1!ONE!1!!SHIFT!!1!!1!

Apr 13,2010 18:01
Attacker: littledaveyboy
Origin: CAMP BASTION (555|460) K45

Quantity: ***
Losses: 0 0 52 0 0 16 3 0 0 0 0 0

Belief: Your troops were religious. Battle strength: 100%
paladin: Chuck Norris, equipped with Aletheia's Bonfire

Defender: mitsnave

Quantity: 0 0 1154 0 100 761 0 0 117 0 0 0
Losses: 0 0 1154 0 100 761 0 0 117 0 0 0

Loyalty: Dropped from 25 to 1

He subsequently retook the village with his 2nd noble which was trailing about 10 seconds behind his first, which landed one second exactly after the enemy noble hit. I think the term... ooh, what was it that those computer people say... uhm... "EPIC FAIL" comes to mind?

mufzua.jpg

And lo behold, were the noobs massacred in glorious battle against the might of Bi!. There were struggles against our might:

Attacker: serpantsoldier
Origin: i love cutiegirl :) (519|440) K45

Quantity: 0 0 502 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 1 1
Losses: 0 0 502 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 1 1

But victory was inevitable. After all, we are Bi!... And lo, did young Davey-master become BigDaveyboy, ready for battle once more. Congratz big guy, nice to see you got L337 in your blood. XD

344xmhl.jpg

~Adellion
(We are one, as Vera Causa. Tasha + Ego + Unknown)

Please rep!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

/First

Proud to be Bi!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

very nice. i tried to give you some rep but it wouldn't let me :( i have to rep more people first but no one deserves it. I'll have to find littleboydavey to give my repping love to....where is he at....?

DeletedUser

very nice. i tried to give you some rep but it wouldn't let me :( i have to rep more people first but no one deserves it. I'll have to find littleboydavey to give my repping love to....where is he at....?

:O you repped me already? I'm honoured ^_^

DeletedUser

*cough* Contribute to my two bars. >.>

Ehh. PnP was alrights. Needs less Adellion though <3

DeletedUser

Not enough reports, especially to consider deeming it worthy to prove your Spartan ferocity, still looks like you are a spartan toddler being sent out to the wilderness to turn into a man :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Not enough reports, especially to consider deeming it worthy to prove your Spartan ferocity, still looks like you are a spartan toddler being sent out to the wilderness to turn into a man :icon_wink:

If I had posted all of them, the post would've spanned several pages. One needs to be concise, God Bunny. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

If I had posted all of them, the post would've spanned several pages. One needs to be concise, God Bunny. :icon_wink:

No, it may of been several posts but not pages even if you wrote a little one liner about each. Overall I didn't think this had, for lack of better words, the umph to represent the standards what are expected by some. Looked more like show and tell than propaganda. :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

No, it may of been several posts but not pages even if you wrote a little one liner about each. Overall I didn't think this had, for lack of better words, the umph to represent the standards what are expected by some. Looked more like show and tell than propaganda. :icon_redface:

You are most correct, the skill displayed here is a bog-standard for Bi!. And I particularly agree with the bold bit. However, with the likes of belle muerte and other 404 posters around, I did not want to allow Bi!'s cannon to fall silent now, do I? Plus... I'm proud of Davey's achievement.

DeletedUser

A bit late I know but I've only just began really reading the UK4 externls as of late.

Was a good post :icon_cool:

Moving pictures were good

+rep