only ROUND suggestion, no comments

• Thread starter DeletedUser12916
  • Start date

DeletedUser12916

This thread is made for your worthy suggestion. so put the suggestion in a given format with full description .. NO COMMENTS ON ANY ROUND WOULD BE MADE

DeletedUser12916

6154 round setting 5 village round has been turned a 71 point start round

DeletedUser12916

I need some explanations on why the post of ghio1 was removed .. and he was revoked

DeletedUser14962

Suggestions:

Twplanner.png

Here was my planner for the week so I can offer that as a suggestion

Based on community feedback, I'd suggest 4 rounds per day.

• 1-2 rounds are 'special rounds' which differ from 'cluster/normal' rounds where it's the same mundane settings that people get bored of
  • 1 round is a cluster/normal round in which premium is paid out to the victor
  • 1 round is a night round so people who are working, have insomnia, looking for as casual round can play on a much more chill setting and not be hassled to play as competitively

Here are some things that need to be in check.
  1. All rounds NEED morale. I Hate morale and as I player I don't think it should be in the game. However as a person who wants speed to continue and engage new players, there needs to be a function which protects them from us 'steroid' players who double everyone else's points and then nuke the rest of the world.
  2. Rounds need to be competitive --> Having full raised starts with 400%/400% barbs (8 barbs per player) is unacceptable and will cause a barbfest in which players no longer enjoy playing speed.
  3. There need to be no haul rounds from time to time --> Farming 24/7 each round sucks if you're doing it legitimately and having a no haul world 3-4 times a week makes the game more fun.
  4. Boring rounds should have a premium incentive. This will get more players and turn boring rounds into FUN/Competitive rounds.

The team deathmatch test of mine was a success and I believe hosting randomized tribes in the future would be fun for the playerbase. Allows you to meet new people and cuts off all ties you have with your friends allowing you to have an excuse to rim them....

Personally, I have had players that I've teamed with mad at me for nobling them which I find ridiculous if it's a new world and we're not teamed. TEAM DEATHMATCH sets the precedent as soon as the world starts that you're my enemy and that there's no reason not to be aggressive.

That's it for my suggestions - as asked in the original forum post. And if anyone was curious as to my demotion, it had nothing to do with this server or my time as moderator... and I will not answer questions about it here.

DeletedUser14962

Also....

Tribe limit needs to be lowered to 3 in most worlds.

I did a survey with other 20 respondents and 60% preferred 3 members.

You don't need 5 members to win a world. In most circumstances, 2 members is enough to dominate and 5 is just absurd when those 5 are the top players merely 30 minutes into the speed round.

DeletedUser12916

well ghio has some nice suggestions but i think no haul isnt a good idea.
when it comes to raised rround i think there should be some rounds 50-50 loyalty and only 5 barbs per player.