~OOW~ Recruiting NW in K34

DeletedUser

~OOW~ Recruiting NW in K34

Been on this world for a few months now, check the stats got to 5 villas and then suddenly lost all of them in quick succession, you may ask why?

After being in PWF for a short while, the tribal leader Xander09 couldn't continue so rather than just ditch his tribe he got the best players invited in to Allies.

How did that go?
Again look at the stats and you'll see I was only there for 24 hours, why?

As one of there leaders mad scotts took a major dislike to me, why?

I had talks with him prior to joining his tribe as I was given the role of diplomacy, which I failed in doing properly and only annoyed him, hey if you ain't done something before your going to make mistakes and not everyone is going to like you, even though I'm a very likable guy, honest, I'm not called a Dictator for nothing.

Then I joined RagE, what did I do there?
I became the opps coordinator and totally destroyed MUNKEYS, which was just a test of the tribes ability to follow simple instructions, they did well, that war was over in a week.

The next opp I started to organise was against Allies, however we obviously had a spy, or it was coincidence as they declared war on us two days prior to our opp starting.

Then what happened?
RaGe then proved themselves to be fairly resilient and after a few attacks from Allies we retaliated in kind as I brought the opp that was already organised a day forward. Then the main players in Allies then created a new tribe called Viking and all attacks from Allies ceased.

But almost immediately after that, one of RagE's allies SPQR started taking in Allies players who where running away from us. This caused a few problems but an agreement was reached, or so we thought, only then to be mass attacked by SPQR alongside KnK at the same time, the latter tribe attacking was just a coincidence.

Then what happened?
Many players in RaGe then proved there worth, which wasn't worth anything, they only helped when they where wining but when faced with what looked like unsurmountable odds they panicked, pulled support from the front lines and protected themselves.

After having 80% of the tribe taking part in previous opps, which was impressive and the main reason why they where successful, this then dwindled dramatically to less than 15%. I tried to rally the troops are created two more opps with little input from the tribe.

Then I decided that I was basically flogging a dead horse as even the original leaders of the tribe had now fallen quiet. So I ended up giving my villas away so I could restart.

Who did I give them to, my enemies of course, Allies and SPQR.

Why? Why not, this is a a game, I don't bare grudges, everyone has their own reasons for playing.

Now I had three options.
1 - Keep trying
2 - Join another tribe
3 - Restart and start my own tribe from scratch

There is a 4th option 'Quit the game' but that's never going to happen.

Thats where I am now, I have formed my own tribe ~OOW~ in K34

Whats this tribes ambitions:
I have strict rules all the obvious ones, well they are to me.
- Be active, anyone going yellow will be dismissed without exception
- Everyone needs to use Skype
- Sits are required before admission in to the tribe and will be ongoing once a week
- Anyone not following advice on growth after 2 sits will be dismissed
- Anyone who doesn't respond to support requests will be dismissed
- Anyone not taking part in opps will be dismissed

So it seems like you get dismissed for a lot here and where very serious corduroy dressed school teachers or something.

Nothing could be further from the truth, this is a game, so lets have fun and stop playing sim city, and stop fearing your going to loose all your troops, that's what troops are for fighting and defending and doing either one means your going to lose troops.

But you have to have a rules if you want to progress, there's no point playing a game if you ain't bothered about winning or trying to win.

So if you are restarting for what ever reason give the NW a look over and pop by for a drink and a chat and lets talk about you joining this tribe.

Stormridder

:spear: & :axemen: don't you just love finding a 2k villa with mixed troops, nom, nom.......

DeletedUser

We have now had two tribes merge with us and more to follow, so join now before we reach the tribal limit, I'll take all new comers, but you'll only get one warning after failing to abide by tribal orders after that consider your self a farm.