Opera Tabs

DeletedUser9598

Is anyone else having issues with Opera tabs today? I.e when you click on a link, instead of automatically opening in a new tab its opening up over your current tab?

Example: I click on forum and instead of a new tab opening up with the forum its replacing my current tab, meaning i have to open a separate tab and re-login to the game world

Its not a major issue but it is rather annoying, especially as 1 of opera's best features were its tab functions.

Or is this a possible tw update issue?

DeletedUser4753

could be tw doing this if they Changed the links function,
also worth noting opera was updated 2 days ago so unsure weather you took it or not.

failing that just use middle click for time being, so then forum will have its own tab, or anything you middle click on

DeletedUser9598

I dont have a middle click, i play on a laptop. I have to left click, then open new tab.

Tried both the old and new version of Opera and it happens on both

Like i said not a major issue but its gonna bug me for as long as it remains like this

DeletedUser

CTRL and click or CTRL SHIFT and click should work? I probably should of said that on skype.. Oops..

DeletedUser9598

CTRL SHIFT works, cheers Will

Still be good to know if its a tw update thats caused it to change though

DeletedUser4753

Yea looks like a tw update, i havent updated mi opera yet and the link now opens in same tab,

They should put back i don't see any purpose in having it open on top of you game screen, pm the tw admin maybe?

DeletedUser9598

Grrr keep clicking account sit and losing my own account lol i wouldnt know which mod looks after these sort of things so ill just wait for 1 of them to stumble into this thread :lol:

DeletedUser4753

I imagine a normal mod wouldn't have control over in game link, though i maybe wrong.

Perhaps Jamie the forum admin????

DeletedUser9006

It works fine for me. Check your opera settings, first check : opera:config#Single%20Window%20Browsing isn't enabled.

DeletedUser9598

Havent got a clue how you do that :icon_confused: ive gone through the settings but cant find anything that mentions single window browsing

DeletedUser4083

Paste opera:config#Single%20Window%20Browsing into your url address bar, it will take you to the screen.