Opinions about Current War(s)

DeletedUser7325

About the current war, First of all I am back (was away for a week). I would like to present my own personal opinion of 4 tribes that are actively involved in so called ongoing "war against Bi!". I would give good and then bad points in my opinion about them. You are welcome to add your own opinions with relation to war.

Bi!: Bunch of decent players as well as good leadership. Lots of individual talent, bit poor geographical location divided amongst the members, but can be compensated by good play (which they been doing so far). Bad points, well too much reliance on allies, using allys as puppets only work when you have RL and dedicated bunch of ally members who would stand by you no matter what. Testing times are when you are at war and then you can see what and how your allies respond.

I said "too much reliance" on allies (I believe in this case this was due to geographical location of Bi! players that they had to use allies for many of their missions and co-ordination.

Vital: Decent players again along with decent leadership. Decent geographical location but sharing K with your greatest competition early on in the game is never a good move. I believe early on try to take out competition in your K (if you cant early on) then look for building the solid relations (world wide). Instead they let their future threat (Confused) to share the K with, thus "tribal hugs" so not great in my opinion.

Confused: Poor standards compared to the above two. Bad points, barb munchers have been playing tribal hugs with anything bigger then or equal to them, thus were given token to munch as many barbs as they can. Poor co-ordination/calculation amongst the members (which is norm when you been practicing on barbs). They were Bi!s die hard fans/allies type and have been helping Bi! in any way Bi! has asked, so puppeted here.

=FATE=: I have a lot of respect for this bunch of players, most of 404 members joined in and skill is in abundance. Far as my knowledge is, they havent been allies with Bi! and most of their players know what they are doing. Going in right direction. Bad point, cant say much about the leadership as to where it would take them. Revenge with Bi! is on the menu.

P.S: My sincere appologies to Mods+members who might feel "ahh another thread about Bi!", well i tried to make one thread about all 4 tribes involved in war (by the looks of it) so people can add in their opinions and comments. It is different to declaration threads as there wouldnt be any stats or single tribe talk in this thread. Last but not least, these are my opinions based on ingame experience.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

well too much reliance on allies, using allys as puppets only work when you have RL and dedicated bunch of ally members who would stand by you no matter what.

I am curious as to how your work that out, when you consider that 1 of our 2 allies just stabbed us in the back, so we have too much reliance on our 1 allie who are currently warring 2 tribes single handed whilst we appear to be warring 3.

Thats an interesting take. Personally I would suggest you form your own opinion rather than regurgetating something our enemies would say.

DeletedUser7325

I am curious as to how your work that out, when you consider that 1 of our 2 allies just stabbed us in the back, so we have too much reliance on our 1 allie who are currently warring 2 tribes single handed whilst we appear to be warring 3.

Thats an interesting take. Personally I would suggest you form your own opinion rather than regurgetating something our enemies would say.

I was personally involved in few fights so seen it happen in the past (Bi! + Confused co missions). Now offcourse they are against you, both your allies thats due to Bi! being using them as puppets (as they claim). Thats about Past relation building. Currently Bi!s status has changed due to tribes declaring on them and so on. So its different scenario.

Far as allies stabing you in the back, well its down to confused and vital having alliances (may be long before having them with Bi!). So basically friend's enemy is your enemy as I say.

Lastly its about personal opinons so feel free to add/deduct anything anyone feels:).

DeletedUser

I was personally involved in few fights so seen it happen in the past (Bi! + Confused co missions). Now offcourse they are against you, both your allies thats due to Bi! being using them as puppets (as they claim). Thats about Past relation building. Currently Bi!s status has changed due to tribes declaring on them and so on. So its different scenario.

Far as allies stabing you in the back, well its down to confused and vital having alliances (may be long before having them with Bi!). So basically friend's enemy is your enemy as I say.

Lastly its about personal opinons so feel free to add/deduct anything anyone feels:).

So you are now saying PEST are enemies, your post is very confusing.

If you have examples of where we have used alliance as "puppets" then please give it. Because as you say, vital are enemies who convinced confused to join them, that does not mean anyone was used as a puppet.

If you do not have examples, then you are not giving your personal opinion you are reading it from what an enemy has said and then just retyping it.

DeletedUser7325

So you are now saying PEST are enemies, your post is very confusing.

If you have examples of where we have used alliance as "puppets" then please give it. Because as you say, vital are enemies who convinced confused to join them, that does not mean anyone was used as a puppet.

If you do not have examples, then you are not giving your personal opinion you are reading it from what an enemy has said and then just retyping it.

I didnt mention Pest at all. I have mentioned =FATE=, Confused and Vital. Personal examples when I was involved I aready mentioned about Bi! + Confused's co missions. Way it happened it gives an impression Bi! used confused for their own benefit.

I think confused and vital would have got the impression that they are giving Bi! more and getting less in return, thats why they feel as puppets. And they said they were used as "puppets". Thats the only re-type from them.

DeletedUser

I didnt mention Pest at all.

You said both allies turned against you, we only ever had 2 allies.

You still have not given examples either, what gave you the impression, are you saying ?!? cleared for bi! or prenobled? or are you saying they attacked together, in a co ordinated kind of way, but perhaps more incomings from ?!? because maybe there was more of them or perhaps more villas nobled by them.

Maybe I am being picky but it is getting annoying people posting accusations about the tribe, when they have no support or cannot justify them. So I genuinly am interested how you reached that conclusion.

DeletedUser

I think confused and vital would have got the impression that they are giving Bi! more and getting less in return, thats why they feel as puppets. And they said they were used as "puppets". Thats the only re-type from them.

I would just like to make it clear that Vital has not and did not have diplomatic ties with BI.

DeletedUser7325

I would just like to make it clear that Vital has not and did not have diplomatic ties with BI.

Spell checker got the lines to jump between Vital and Confused. Corrected :). Also there they was used for confused. Will use the names next.

P.S: In main post

DeletedUser

You said both allies turned against you, we only ever had 2 allies.

You still have not given examples either, what gave you the impression, are you saying ?!? cleared for bi! or prenobled? or are you saying they attacked together, in a co ordinated kind of way, but perhaps more incomings from ?!? because maybe there was more of them or perhaps more villas nobled by them.

Maybe I am being picky but it is getting annoying people posting accusations about the tribe, when they have no support or cannot justify them. So I genuinly am interested how you reached that conclusion.

We don't treat allies like poop. ?!? are just lying. Period. If we did, we wouldn't be allied with +PEST-. They've been allies longer than ?!? have. Face it, ?!? are just scummy betraying noobs, and they will regret declaring on Bi!, since the best thing they can noble is barbs.

DeletedUser6599

We don't treat allies like poop. ?!? are just lying. Period. If we did, we wouldn't be allied with +PEST-. They've been allies longer than ?!? have. Face it, ?!? are just scummy betraying noobs, and they will regret declaring on Bi!, since the best thing they can noble is barbs.

I speak on behalf of pest here, we aren't treat like poop. As adellion has said we have been allies a long time. People may think bi! are all arrogant and big headed. Well the truth is that SOME of them are but who cares, if i was as good as some of there players and in a tribe ranked 1 i would be big headed.

Also in regard to this comment:
too much reliance on allies, using allys as puppets

Pest have never been treated like puppets while we have been allies with bi. They do there thing and we do our thing but when someone is in really need of help we help each other. Thats what alliances are for and that is how ours is. I can't comment on what ?!? alliance was like with bi! but pest have been allies a long time with bi! like previously stated and we have seen the real side of bi which is nothing like what you guys think they are like.

DeletedUser7325

I speak on behalf of pest here, we aren't treat like poop. As adellion has said we have been allies a long time. People may think bi! are all arrogant and big headed. Well the truth is that SOME of them are but who cares, if i was as good as some of there players and in a tribe ranked 1 i would be big headed.

That was the opinion of one of the Bi!s enemy tribe, taken from their War Declaration.

DeletedUser

+PEST- have been allies with Bi! for a long time now. There was a point where it was cancelled due to a misunderstanding. We got it back together as we have the same views.

+PEST- have never been used as puppets as we have only helped local members of theirs, when they've needed it most. We have received MORE help from them than they have from US, which goes against accusation/s against Bi! using allies as puppets.

We don't plan operations together as we don't need to, however some have :icon_wink:. Bi! are a talented experienced tribe, and both us and our allies respect each other.

EDIT: Bi! have never turned against us

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

That was the opinion of one of the Bi!s enemy tribe, taken from their War Declaration.

Seriously. You expect people to declare on us to give us favourable reviews?

/facepalm

DeletedUser6695

=FATE=: I have a lot of respect for this bunch of players, most of 404 members joined in and skill is in abundance. Far as my knowledge is, they havent been allies with Bi! and most of their players know what they are doing. Going in right direction. Bad point, cant say much about the leadership as to where it would take them. Revenge with Bi! is on the menu.

and what do you know of our leaders? Hell, do you even know who our leaders are?

DeletedUser7325

and what do you know of our leaders? Hell, do you even know who our leaders are?

No point flaming away without even reading properly what the post says. Thats my opinion and also its not in a bad way the way you are going on about. You can take this frusteration out somewhere else. Not here on me!

P.S: It clearly says, Dont know where their Leadership will take them!<< so save your flaming for somewhere, where you can make a point!

DeletedUser7325

Seriously. You expect people to declare on us to give us favourable reviews?

/facepalm

All I did was presented the opinions on one platform. Far as expecting anything, well I dont but people start warring when they feel something has happened and thats what your enemies felt so I added it here.

DeletedUser6695

P.S: It clearly says, Dont know where their Leadership will take them!<< so save your flaming for somewhere, where you can make a point!

Which is clearly suggesting our leaders are un able to lead us :icon_confused:

DeletedUser7325

If you want to take it that way then I cant help it. It simply says, Dont know about their next step far as leadership is concerned.

DeletedUser

Vital: Decent players again along with decent leadership. Decent geographical location but sharing K with your greatest competition early on in the game is never a good move. I believe early on try to take out competition in your K (if you cant early on) then look for building the solid relations (world wide). Instead they let their future threat (Confused) to share the K with, thus "tribal hugs" so not great in my opinion.

To start off, there best leader quit. :icon_wink:

Seriously though, I don't expect you to know it but K54 (Vital's main continent) has always been a rather contested continent and Vital was formed from the former-InSane and ?!? (Confused) had already there for quite a while meaning we had no choice in terms of diplomacy due to our previous miniscule size compared to ?!? and also we were currently fighting 2 of the top tribes of that continent (NME and BL), not too clever to declare on a 3rd which was ranked 3rd when we were only tipping top 20 at that current time. So thus "tribal hugs" is a completely off opinion.

DeletedUser

I'd disagree Cold :icon_rolleyes:

My opinion on what he meant when stating :

Bad point, cant say much about the leadership as to where it would take them.

As a "new tribe" our leadership, which has a history through 404, most likely has a hidden agenda of some description.

I've given him the benefit of doubt in this instance and hopefully this is what he was meaning .... cause then I'd fully agree :lol: