Opinions about Current War(s)

DeletedUser

I haven't logged onto TW for 2 days now ... and don't plan to. :lol:

DeletedUser

no matches today, man I love the world cup

My eardrums are enjoying the peace though. My wife tells me I have been making wierd noises in my sleep that sound like vuvuzelas. nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So is this like WW1? An unofficial truce whilst a footy match is being played?

DeletedUser

My eardrums are enjoying the peace though. My wife tells me I have been making wierd noises in my sleep that sound like vuvuzelas. nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So is this like WW1? An unofficial truce whilst a footy match is being played?

Ironically, I made personal truces against my enemies during England games, I was the only one they asked though, cause I was the only one dangerous enough to be a threat to my opponent. I won't deny it was rather humbling having a few hour ceasefire lol.

DeletedUser7325

Confused: "Poor standards" compared to the above two. Bad points, barb munchers have been playing tribal hugs with anything bigger then or equal to them, thus were given token to munch as many barbs as they can. Poor co-ordination/calculation amongst the members (which is norm when you been practicing on barbs). They were Bi!s die hard fans/allies type and have been helping Bi! in any way Bi! has asked, so puppeted here.

Well as I mentioned in the first post and as expected, Confused's standards were tested and they came out as failure. Divided opinions and lack of communication resulted in another tribe being formed called Tweet!. Lets hope they better from the rest of the bunch.