Opinions Wanted

Ban Hammer

Reaction score
Hello quiet forums,

ok so recently i have encountered a problem one of which in my eyes i think i dealt with perfectly and elegantly
:icon_razz: but i would like to know the opinions of others and maybe suggestions of ways they might of dealt with this particular situation. i also felt like it could make a few people laugh :lol:

so recently i have targetted a player a player whom by OD stats has not been attacked in 12 days and before that was attacked by my tribemate.
members of a supposed allied tribe were messaged by this player stating his villages were empty because i had cleared them all out.

so this supposed allied comrade of ours decided to go ahead and attempt to noble these villages fully aware their ally (me) had done all the work.

today one of those allies did infact conquer one of those villages and yet 2 hours later i took it back because i had already sent the train of hours before he took it...

now the question i ask you guys is what is your opinions / suggestions in the way i dealt with this particular player when he messaged me.

The Conversation:
SwordsnSheilds May 06, 17:15
hiya mate, we seem to have got ourselves a bit muddled up here

Ban Hammer May 06, 20:28
nope i dont think we have.

although i will be reporting to my leader that you guys have intentionally been taking villages i have claimed and cleared.

SwordsnSheilds May 06, 22:47
I cleared it and have the report to show. we never knew you had claimed it and as we dont have a shared planner then i was never going to know you cleared it.

Ban Hammer May 06, 22:55
you have 1 report which shows you maybe killing at most 2k swords.

i have 67 reports which shows me killing all his troops + support he got.
i'm not stupid mate so don't treat me like an idiot.

you guys only jumped in after i cleared him out and the stats show that.

SwordsnSheilds May 06, 22:57
we never knew you had cleared it or claimed it so dont get all cocky. i'm willing to solve this peacefully, which is obvious as i could have just sent more troops instead of taking the time to actually message you.

Ban Hammer May 06, 23:03
first of all i'm not being cocky.

2nd of all i find it rather funny that [player]IOnline[/player] hasn't been touched as far as attacks in 12 days but then conveniently the moment my nukes start landing your guys nobles and attacks starting going in.

infact your tribe has not made a single move against this player until now again conveniently when i'm attacking.

i'd like to also point out that i already have confirmation that he message your tribe saying his villages were empty.

and yes it's a good job you did message me because if it were not for this alliance we supposedly have my foot would be so far up your ass you would be able to taste it.

DeletedUser6695

You dealt with it horribly, from your first reply you were arrogant. If you do not share a planner he had every right to noble the villages, regardless of whether information had been disclosed to him.

It could have been handled much better and if I was your leader I would be annoyed at you potentially causing unwanted problems for me