Opinions?

DeletedUser9598

Dont be mad because he didnt join your tribe, at the end of the day its another 2mil plus account to shift D onto the frontline and nuke Mask with........... tactical recruitment

DeletedUser

I'm not mad, im just pointing out that ISO-robbie was having a go at mask for doing exactly what xprd have done, if they want to recruit the 20 to win the world they can do. It's just that this is tribal wars and i expected better from them. as they don't exactly need more 'tactical recruitment'.

DeletedUser4753

^ exactly lol, xprd have done brilliantly at recruiting and diplo, and who knows maybe it will win them a world,

But go down as even close to the meannest of fighitng tribes to win a world? not even close.

If this is the xprd tactic why not recruit the rest of the top 20......

DeletedUser9598

Lol i didnt say Xprd were good or deserved winners, in fact im shocked haphaz is nearly double rank 2 (thats shows the lack of competition/class) and i still dont think they have been tested for the entire world, much like knk but its your job as the rank 2 tribe to stop them

DeletedUser

The knk situation made me laugh, they were 30mill odd when they won the world correct???

XpRd have some fantastic players but they seem more interested in other players points in the top 20

DeletedUser4342

XpRd have some fantastic players but they seem more interested in other players points in the top 20

Did it ever occur to you that from the start of the world,everyone said OPS were behind us in our K and we never wiped them lol they had been our allies from day 1,so why not take a member from them?? we had room so we did..
There were reasons behind the alliance,which probably (no names cough cough) will assume all bad,but they were not,and were valid reasons..

DeletedUser4753

Nooby diplo hugging mass recruit tribe ^^

nuff said.

We all remember xlapa right? when he told he was quiting cause he didnt want to give xprd the honour of fighting him i was confused, i was like come one we have been mates since day dot dont quit we can beat these nubs.

But the more n more i see n learn of xprd the more i understand what he meant by them being a pathetic excuse for a warring tribe.

DeletedUser10224

I really don't understand all this disappointment with Xprd.

Surely this is a game which has a winner....does it really matter how this is carried out? I know many of you will say "yes".

Right from the early stages of the world, Xprd and OPS were allies......and with the tribe limit of 20.....it was always understood that when a place became available in Xprd then the "top" players in OPS would get the chance to join Xprd. Other tribes in other worlds have done the same. The Hawk 01 account was in OPS....and was duke for awhile.....then finally a space became available and joined Xprd.

As far as L0shi is concernered, The Hawk 01 account has been trying to get him into Xprd for quite some time as we have worked well with him.

If a tribe has spaces, and a large point player wants to join......which tribe wouldn't consider it!!!!

The Xprd council (I am not on the council and never expect to be), in my opinion, have played the game well....expanding well and recruited well.....all part of playing the game.

I know some of you think Xprd are a "pathetic excuse for a warring tribe".....maybe......but, at the moment, we are number 1 and we haven't broken any rules to get there....just played the game. We might not win....but we are going to try.

I know some worlds have had some really good wars....with many good players battling it out. This world just hasn't panned out that way at the moment and maybe won't. Xprd has just done what seemed the right thing at the time and hasn't deliberately reached were it has by being a "Nooby diplo hugging mass recruit tribe".

Regards

Hawk

DeletedUser10619

Nooby diplo hugging mass recruit tribe ^^

nuff said.

We all remember xlapa right? when he told he was quiting cause he didnt want to give xprd the honour of fighting him i was confused, i was like come one we have been mates since day dot dont quit we can beat these nubs.

But the more n more i see n learn of xprd the more i understand what he meant by them being a pathetic excuse for a warring tribe.

Now D1 we know you like to spin the odd yarn, but please tell the above like it really is, or perhaps i will translate for you.

"We all remember xlapa right? when he told he was quiting cause he didnt have the ability to give xprd a decent fight, so thought quitting and going barb was the easiest way out!

This slapa, was clearly not much of a team mate, else they would have stayed around to help the rest of you out (you clearly need it)

Perhaps D1 you should spend less time on here spouting your drivel and more time in game trying to save what is left of your account. You've currently only lost 52 villages!

Current war starts:

Side 1:
Tribes: XpRd
Side 2:
Tribes: Mask, HELP!, Attack

Timeframe: 07/04/2013 00:00:00 to 26/04/2013 19:28:54

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 209
Side 2: 103
Difference: 106

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,931,705
Side 2: 986,474
Difference: 945,231

chart

DeletedUser

I really don't understand all this disappointment with Xprd.

Surely this is a game which has a winner....does it really matter how this is carried out? I know many of you will say "yes".

Right from the early stages of the world, Xprd and OPS were allies......and with the tribe limit of 20.....it was always understood that when a place became available in Xprd then the "top" players in OPS would get the chance to join Xprd. Other tribes in other worlds have done the same. The Hawk 01 account was in OPS....and was duke for awhile.....then finally a space became available and joined Xprd.

As far as L0shi is concernered, The Hawk 01 account has been trying to get him into Xprd for quite some time as we have worked well with him.

If a tribe has spaces, and a large point player wants to join......which tribe wouldn't consider it!!!!

The Xprd council (I am not on the council and never expect to be), in my opinion, have played the game well....expanding well and recruited well.....all part of playing the game.

I know some of you think Xprd are a "pathetic excuse for a warring tribe".....maybe......but, at the moment, we are number 1 and we haven't broken any rules to get there....just played the game. We might not win....but we are going to try.

I know some worlds have had some really good wars....with many good players battling it out. This world just hasn't panned out that way at the moment and maybe won't. Xprd has just done what seemed the right thing at the time and hasn't deliberately reached were it has by being a "Nooby diplo hugging mass recruit tribe".

Regards

Hawk

I never said it was a bad thing :icon_wink: Hell if you have space and good players become available it makes sense and everyone does it. It's about improving your tribe and you play to win :icon_razz:

DeletedUser8195

From what I can gather, the effectiveness of XpRd's tactics aren't being slated, it's the concept that people don't appreciate.

DeletedUser11285

Tactics that every tribe uses the only diffrence is they are working for us every tribe has recruited from smaller tribe look at recent events mask took in Help members when they were losing members and mask and help were only friends when we started to attack help.

were xprd and ops have been friends basicly from when xprd started and for allowing our friends to come and join our tribe we get shouted at the only reason mask are having such a hard go at us in the forum is because were number 1 every tribe that has been numebr 1 in past worlds would of had the same comments that they cheated, used unfriendly tactics, only won by diplo and yet if the shoe was on the other foot i bet they be singing a diffrent tune.

If all they can do is belittle us in the fourm saying we use dirty tactics , and dont play fair then im not suprised they are losing the battle in game as hawk once said a few hours ago if you did more time talking to your tribe mates and allies and making plans maybe you woudl be doing better than you are

DeletedUser8195

We merged, Mask did NOT recruit from HELP!. It had been spoken about between councils for a long time before it happened and it was decided that this would be the best way to create a scenario where there would be quite an even sided end game war as this was what both tribes wanted. Things have changed since then though and XpRd have gained a few players and Mask have lost a few.

No one is saying you've cheated or used unfair tactics, people are just saying you've used unfavourable (for the rest of the world, not XpRd because it has worked a treat for you guys) tactics! People are just about annoyed that it has come to the end world war after putting all this time and effort into the world and the sides are so uneven purely due to the way XpRd has played the game leading up to it! (and don't take that as a dig, because it isn't) All new worlds (.co.uk anyway, not sure what .net has been like in recent years) seem to be going the same way; tribes seem to want to rush to win the world using any tactic possible, regardless of the outcome on the rest of the world. I (and a lot of my friends from previous worlds have left TW for exactly this reason) find this quite sad because it means that there are no longer displays excellent ability and the endurance and perseverance aspects no longer feature any part in the game... This is evident from the quality of players (through no fault of their own, they just haven't been tested properly so haven't learned as it's still early days) that are present in both tribes, many of which shouldn't have made it this late in the game with their skill set (once again, this isn't a dig, but players haven't needed the skills so they haven't learned them, hence they don't possess them). I realise this is a lot to do with the stupid world settings on Uk13 but still. Like I said, this isn't a dig at XpRd; it's probably just me being old and grumpy .I just don't like how the game has changed since I started playing.

DeletedUser11285

i under stand what you mean the old settings were the best can not say much about .co.uk as only play 2 worlds but if its the same as the old . net and the old speed servers they were the best by miles all about skill now for the worlds its who ever has the most pp can quickley take over a world (no names) and the old speed servers was every man for him self but now you have members going on as pairs and working together and splitting the premium points in game take all the fun out of seeing whos best whats the point of batleing a world if players are working together and d1 said that our tactics were a nice way unfair a and that we might as well of chheat using cheap tactics like diplo and more point in the top 20 lol.

P.S .

DeletedUser4753

Lol some funny idea's you guys drag up

We speak about fair and unfair and playing within the rules.

Xprd have stayed within the rules of the game, but by doing things how they do they lose repsect daily.

Promising tribes diplo if they help you out, them being fully unaware if xprd are victors they have no intention of holding to said diplo.

I compare my sort of tribe of no allies, no family, little if any mid/late game recruits, i make mi team and role with it, we set ourselves a challenege and take on tribes twice our size.
Xprd use all of the above "tacticts" to try get ahead and i wonder why, with a solid team a tribe half xprd's size would walk all over them, so a tribe being rank one still hugging tribes and looking to recruit people is rediculas.

I mean you try and flame lonely for askign to join "which never happened" yet throw a invite her war some 2 weeks ago, i mean are you really so nuby you cant dominate as it is?

As for my personal critics like sbook,

2013-04-07 d1mension Mask 25. +1,946,097 +198 +19,004,846 +10,896,633 +8,108,213
Me at start of war

2013-04-27 d1mension Mask 26. +1,976,563 =202 +48,980,091 +14,364,825 +34,615,266

Oh look, despite me being the number one target for xprd im still growing?
Despite my rank 1 odd in the world im still here and warring away like a good en?
Despite you guys being the aggresors not declaring war and just launching mass's of nukes my way i still have more vills than previous?

So we look as a overview

The world rank 2 left and decided to strike with a vendetta
My closest and largest tribe member xlapa deleted completely outflanking me when xprd made those easy gains
my second closest member sacked in tw leaving me vry much alone
You guys attacked without warning rying to gain the upperhand on a player who is very much hated by his own tribe.

AND YET IM STILL HERE AND GROWING

So to ya nubs who say go back to tw and salavge whats left of the account, what exactly do you mean??
If i had faught any of xprd one on one regardless of size id of decimated them, the fact u havent rimmed me, stunned me or really dented my un islotaed cluster speaks for itself, im not here to brag, but to count me down and out is dumb. I mean cuz you guys dont steam over me easily you resort to noblking 4k barbs in amongst me, what a brave brave tactics of such brilliant tactitions, i mean the rank2 in range of all my vills has to take barbs lol

Tis almost humourous.

Barbarian village (452|444) K44 4,357 Barbarian Beer Slayer [XpRd] 2013-04-21 - 10:21:45

Barbarian village
Coordinates: 452|444
Player: Beer Slayer
Tribe: ExPiReD

Real pro skillz on display here.

Like i say, point whores willl never ever gain respect, when a 60 mil tribe fights like a 10 mil tribe what do you expect me to say?

DeletedUser11285

I compare my sort of tribe of no allies, no family, little if any mid/late game recruits, i make mi team and role with it, we set ourselves a challenege and take on tribes twice our size.
Xprd use all of the above "tacticts" to try get ahead and i wonder why, with a solid team a tribe half xprd's size would walk all over them, so a tribe being rank one still hugging tribes and looking to recruit people is rediculas

im sorry but this made me pea my pants a bit mate your tribe is the worst for recruiting and kicking and trying to recruit the top point players

Mask: Tribe Changes: 202
Xprd: Tribe Changes: 77

all im sayin is the top members of tmnt and top members of help plus you have an academy tribe how newbie can your tribe be

there is so many lies in the post you just worte mate are you a lawyer or a lass hard to tell both lie just as much

as for the diplo we have kept up our diplo to the letter as for help they broke the nap about 25 times before we said enough was enough, as for ops sum of they members went inactive and sum broke off into other tribes and we were not going to make peace with all the tribes the members of ops decided to move to so we drop diplo with ops and decided to make it clear blue.

I forgot your war stats

you took 14 villages from us since the war started we took 54 from you since the war started,

DeletedUser8195

as for help they broke the nap about 25 times before we said enough was enough

I'd like you to remind me of this, because I don't remember. I was on the council the whole time we had diplomacy with you and not once did we receive complaints about our members attacking yours. So please enlighten me. Or is this a lie to justify XpRd attacking us whilst still NAP'd?

DeletedUser6158

may not surprise d1mension to know i disagree with him on alot of his points.

agree with him that he's still there and still fighting though, same can't be said of some other "talented" players :icon_confused: