Opinions?

DeletedUser

I forgot your war stats

you took 14 villages from us since the war started we took 54 from you since the war started,

ISO, you do know that war stats dont mean much on this situation, we have a massive frontline against xprd and faced incomings from like 80% of your tribe, yet we're still here and good. you on the other hand have been happily barb nobling and have like 2 nukes and one train at us. so you cant really judge us for losing 40 villages which we made the decision to write off. And what ever your justifications for recruiting, you still have done it. and in terms of diplo, excuses like we've been allied since day one doesnt make it ok, it means you've needed diplomacy since day 1 to survive.

DeletedUser11285

I'd like you to remind me of this, because I don't remember. I was on the council the whole time we had diplomacy with you and not once did we receive complaints about our members attacking yours. So please enlighten me. Or is this a lie to justify XpRd attacking us whilst still NAP'd?

well your council sucks mate we did give you multiple chances to sort this out i wish i still had the mails and the fourm post but i dont

DeletedUser11285

ISO, you do know that war stats dont mean much on this situation, we have a massive frontline against xprd and faced incomings from like 80% of your tribe, yet we're still here and good. you on the other hand have been happily barb nobling and have like 2 nukes and one train at us. so you cant really judge us for losing 40 villages which we made the decision to write off. And what ever your justifications for recruiting, you still have done it. and in terms of diplo, excuses like we've been allied since day one doesnt make it ok, it means you've needed diplomacy since day 1 to survive.

if war stats dont mean much why does mask keep trying to make them selfs look big by taking 14 villages and losing 40. or the fact that they still here rome was not built in a day.
mask is still here by recruiting and keep recruiting players to vill the gaps that keep popping up

DeletedUser

hardly, we've recruited scorps as we had a gap and he happened to be a friend of someone in the tribe and we lost Iongaard. but apart from that theres been no gaps filled. whereas you guys lost assassin and recruited loshi. so i think we're pretty even in that respect so stop pretending to be superior to mask. because by your own evaluation xprd must also 'still here by recruiting players to vill the gaps that keep popping up'

DeletedUser6158

Can't tell if that's sarcastic or not...?

use of the smiley probably didn't help

but no it wasn't sarcasm. i'd put on the 2nd post recruitment from help because to an outsider that's how it looked originally

DeletedUser4753

iso war stats aint important

xprd hace commit effort to taking us out, weather thats a big effort or small effort in ppl's eyes couldnt care less, but as has been said have had attempts from 80% of your tribe to take out us with arguably the largest frontline in mask.

Your success? non we are getting bigger whilst soaking up ur attempts.

if we can take loss's for others to make gains and still grow whilst you guys fail i count that as a success.

I love how xprd like to knit pick a post and argue one topic and ignore the facts.

Xprd have tried to opp us
We are still growing
And are taking vills ourselves

Where is the failure here?

DeletedUser

Lol some funny idea's you guys drag up

We speak about fair and unfair and playing within the rules.

Xprd have stayed within the rules of the game, but by doing things how they do they lose repsect daily.

Promising tribes diplo if they help you out, them being fully unaware if xprd are victors they have no intention of holding to said diplo.

I compare my sort of tribe of no allies, no family, little if any mid/late game recruits, i make mi team and role with it, we set ourselves a challenege and take on tribes twice our size.
Xprd use all of the above "tacticts" to try get ahead and i wonder why, with a solid team a tribe half xprd's size would walk all over them, so a tribe being rank one still hugging tribes and looking to recruit people is rediculas.

I mean you try and flame lonely for askign to join "which never happened" yet throw a invite her war some 2 weeks ago, i mean are you really so nuby you cant dominate as it is?

As for my personal critics like sbook,

2013-04-07 d1mension Mask 25. +1,946,097 +198 +19,004,846 +10,896,633 +8,108,213
Me at start of war

2013-04-27 d1mension Mask 26. +1,976,563 =202 +48,980,091 +14,364,825 +34,615,266

Oh look, despite me being the number one target for xprd im still growing?
Despite my rank 1 odd in the world im still here and warring away like a good en?
Despite you guys being the aggresors not declaring war and just launching mass's of nukes my way i still have more vills than previous?

So we look as a overview

The world rank 2 left and decided to strike with a vendetta
My closest and largest tribe member xlapa deleted completely outflanking me when xprd made those easy gains
my second closest member sacked in tw leaving me vry much alone
You guys attacked without warning rying to gain the upperhand on a player who is very much hated by his own tribe.

AND YET IM STILL HERE AND GROWING

So to ya nubs who say go back to tw and salavge whats left of the account, what exactly do you mean??
If i had faught any of xprd one on one regardless of size id of decimated them, the fact u havent rimmed me, stunned me or really dented my un islotaed cluster speaks for itself, im not here to brag, but to count me down and out is dumb. I mean cuz you guys dont steam over me easily you resort to noblking 4k barbs in amongst me, what a brave brave tactics of such brilliant tactitions, i mean the rank2 in range of all my vills has to take barbs lol

Tis almost humourous.

Barbarian village (452|444) K44 4,357 Barbarian Beer Slayer [XpRd] 2013-04-21 - 10:21:45

Barbarian village
Coordinates: 452|444
Player: Beer Slayer
Tribe: ExPiReD

Real pro skillz on display here.

Like i say, point whores willl never ever gain respect, when a 60 mil tribe fights like a 10 mil tribe what do you expect me to say?

From a player of neither Xprd/Mask who probably like yourself has played many worlds before on .net. I don't understand your bragging??

You've lost (54?) Villages to Xprd? and gained 14? So yes you may have growth but clearly their taking villages off you, and their also taking plenty off your tribe even if those players have left etc...... Players leave when put under pressure it's a fact of the game, as it forces time to be spent to defend, that some people don't want/can't do.

But yer don't get your huge post when your losing 40ish vills after what you take off them, sure if you lost 5 or less cool amazing job, but your not. And your tribe isn't that much smaller when you add your 2 academy's together you have 35m/10m and 4m? so 60mill vs 49m it's not a massive difference providing your players are active/skillful OR willing to learn it's by no means impossible.

Not mean't as any kind of flame just kind of baffled me why someone would post when there's nothing to brag about at all.

DeletedUser4753

As stated we aint bragging, merely saying we are still alive n kicking unlike how sbookuk says "salvage whats left of account"

N as always the stats mean very little
A huge number of our loss's were a deleted mask player we were tasked with trying to take before the enemy, hence why i sight our growth stat, if we took a bunch of xlapa vills and xprd took them off us does that play out that xprd are doing amazing? no not at all

Like i said ill brag when we do even better than we are doing, but considering we are rank 1 odd by a mile without being a top 20 account and being less proped up by tribe due to personal differences id say we are doing great and the 2 largest mask players next door to us left us, n one started firing (the rank 2 in the world), so far from down and out as xprd would like to portray

DeletedUser11220

I mean cuz you guys dont steam over me easily you resort to noblking 4k barbs in amongst me, what a brave brave tactics of such brilliant tactitions, i mean the rank2 in range of all my vills has to take barbs lol

Tis almost humourous.

Barbarian village (452|444) K44 4,357 Barbarian Beer Slayer [XpRd] 2013-04-21 - 10:21:45

Barbarian village

BAD EXAMPLE WAS ONLY 1 4K VILL DEEP IN YOUR TERRITORY ACTION IS OBVIOUS JUST OVER SLEPT TO SEND SUPPORT, NO GREAT PLAY CATTING A VILL YOU SURROUND

DeletedUser11285

From a player of neither Xprd/Mask who probably like yourself has played many worlds before on .net. I don't understand your bragging??

You've lost (54?) Villages to Xprd? and gained 14? So yes you may have growth but clearly their taking villages off you, and their also taking plenty off your tribe even if those players have left etc...... Players leave when put under pressure it's a fact of the game, as it forces time to be spent to defend, that some people don't want/can't do.

But yer don't get your huge post when your losing 40ish vills after what you take off them, sure if you lost 5 or less cool amazing job, but your not. And your tribe isn't that much smaller when you add your 2 academy's together you have 35m/10m and 4m? so 60mill vs 49m it's not a massive difference providing your players are active/skillful OR willing to learn it's by no means impossible.

Not mean't as any kind of flame just kind of baffled me why someone would post when there's nothing to brag about at all.

thank you thats what im trying to put across but they still try and make it look good

and d1 i never said you wer out i just mean we are winning and with only one op by your tribe and with minamal losses on our side

DeletedUser

haphaz XpRd 64 1 8.818.305 24.351.904

if you call the that kind of odd 'minimal losses'?

DeletedUser9598

1 things for certain if people dont lose interest (they probs will) this war is gonna go on for a long time, anyone not involved should use this time constructively too climb the rankings

DeletedUser4753

I mean cuz you guys dont steam over me easily you resort to noblking 4k barbs in amongst me, what a brave brave tactics of such brilliant tactitions, i mean the rank2 in range of all my vills has to take barbs lol

Tis almost humourous.

Barbarian village

BAD EXAMPLE WAS ONLY 1 4K VILL DEEP IN YOUR TERRITORY ACTION IS OBVIOUS JUST OVER SLEPT TO SEND SUPPORT, NO GREAT PLAY CATTING A VILL YOU SURROUND

the point remains why do xprd feel the need to barb noble when the players around me have 5x my nukes 5x my def, hell maybe i shud start tackibg barbs :D

sbookuk said i had a account to "salvage" not u iso
as for bwing ahead u are but not by much, considering all the prevjoua factors ive mentioned such as recruiting most of top 20 holding diplo tboughout the game and being the ones to kick thkngs off i dont think u guys being just infront means much at all.

when xprd rim a decent player without suffering any losses you can say well tia early days and we have done well so fat
but atm neither tribe has done anything to guage thier progress in a war of this scale, and if they did i would say xprd are doing poorly considering all the advantages they had.

DeletedUser8195

well your council sucks mate we did give you multiple chances to sort this out i wish i still had the mails and the fourm post but i dont

Making things up again, you are getting good at this.