ORC-academy Awards 2011

DeletedUser1942

This is just too good an opportunity to miss out on!!!!

The ORClet awards are in -

Best offensive orc
1.the butcher man
2.bubbleblower
3.tombombadil63

Stutzy says "Cant really arue with the butcher man at number 1 - 59-0 conquer record against W1N, Cleared K21 i believe for the ORCies. HOWEVER - how on earth does Bubbleblower get best offensive ORC???? 8 W1N noblings in 3 Months - extremely offensive" :icon_rolleyes:

Best defensive orc
1.harwoodred
2.bubbleblower
3.Dogwart

Stutzy says "Dogwart should be number 1. This bloke has held back his frontline for nearly a month - its only now that the screw is turning, and he is struggling to cope with the mass of incomings, and the influx of nukes. Bubbleblower again on here - ive not noticed her doing anything apart from internalling!!!!!"

Best supportive orc
J1. bubbleblower and tombombadil63
J3. harwoodred and Lordguido

Stutzy says "All of these have done very little against W1N - i could name several smaller members who have done far more"(Stevedisco springs to mind!!!)

Most aggressive orc
1.the butcher man by a mile...lol
2.bubbleblower
3.tombombadil63

Stutzy says "Butcher man yes. Bubbleblower again???????? Internalling is not aggressive, as ORCs biggest player she should be doing far more!!! Tombambodil also only took vills off W1N due to them being far out from the W1N areas. From past convos withh him - i know he didnt intend on getting closer to the W1N frontline, and wouldnt use his nukes, due to being TOO FAR AWAY!!!

Dont know theyre beat
1.harwoodred
2.dogwart
3.stevedisco

Stutzy Says "Dogwart is still hanging in there, when others would have quit. Stevedisco LOL

tribe youd like gone
1.w1n
2.t4h
3.lrag

Stutzy Says "If you ORCies want us gone - WHY NOT ACTUALLY TRY WARRING US!!!!!!!!!!? You sit back, internal, barb hunt and watch the frontline get closer. It aint your problem until its on your doorstep lol
Funny to see LRAG at 3rd - Strong brotherhood you got going on there"

Funniest Orc
1.shieldz (although this does include vote from Mrs S, who claims your funny perculiar not funny ;-) )
2.taoistguy
3.doctor death

Stutzy Says "Got any jokes????"

Forum contributor
1.Lordguido
2.Decursus
3.Taoistguy

"Shame all 3 dont partake in the war aspect of the game!!!"

Orc youd trust 6 way tie....

1 mcs1000
2 farquar,lordguido,dogwart,harwoodred,tombombadil63 , bubbleblower

Stutzy says "Trust with what???? - Id trust Dogwart if he were my only mate on the fronltine, but the others hahahaha!!!"

ORC OF 2011
1harwoodred
2bubbleblower
3dogwart

Stutzy says "Unbelievable!!!! Dogwart should have been number 1 lol"

Player gone out of game.
1 goatsarecool1
2 luke bishop
3 buchanan

Stutzy says "living in dreamworld - you can only talk about getting rid of these players - you got no chance of actually doing it"

Enemy chat
1 reef
2 codywasnevergood
3 andyh370

Stutzy says "Lol - Reef"

best defensive enemy
1buchanan
2reef
3gappy

Stutzy says "W1N troops are stronger"

best offensive enemy
1reef
2codywasnevergood
3andyh370

Stutzy says "Well deserved indeed"

The ORC-Academy special award for outstanding achievement , for selflessly leading the tribe in the last years adversity.... keeping there dignity whilst others flung crap and insults far beyond that of what should be in a game...

yes the Academy SPecial award goes to c-rex

Stutzy says "Oh dear!!! Recruited the tribe into trouble, does nothing to pull her tribe together, doesnt seem to have the tribe pulling in 1 direction - What has she actually achieved again?"

Just a bit of fun for the ORClets ;)

DeletedUser

Gosh, so many people to thank. Well, first, I'd like to thank my academies... :icon_biggrin:

RE: Offence award - Stutzy, Kenza, Ballo, AndyH and the rest of the squad all deserve honourable mentions.

RE: Defence 2nd place - Not sure what I've done to earn that one.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Gosh, so many people to thank. Well, first, I'd like to thank my academies... :icon_biggrin:

RE: Offence award - Stutzy, Kenza, Ballo, AndyH and the rest of the squad all deserve honourable mentions.

RE: Defence 2nd place - Not sure what I've done to earn that one.

yes, blimey.... war stats (so last month), REEF ODD... 280000; me 30million. Perhaps they just like you!

DeletedUser

By far the best read i have had in a long time on the externals.

DeletedUser717

Orc youd trust 6 way tie....

1 mcs1000
2 farquar,lordguido,dogwart,harwoodred,tombombadil63 , bubbleblower

Stutzy says "Trust with what???? - Id trust Dogwart if he were my only mate on the fronltine, but the others hahahaha!!!"

To be fair, as I've experienced twice, I think you can trust mcs1000 to send out nukes when he's told to. That's more than you can say for many I guess.

DeletedUser589

Anyone notice how the best W1N attackers are the same as the best people in W1N to talk too hahahaha!!!
No ORC isnt a biased tribe :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Now, now Luke, there's always next year for you to get an award :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser6465

only if they last that long

Glad you enjoyed them all , as i did Stutzy replies.............

Will we still be here , well how long have we been at War ??? and if im not mistaken where nearly twice the size we were when it started...... and lets be honest as they say there is Truth , Lies and Statistics , which anyone can bend to look better for themselves and mock others....

Lets not kid ourselves yep the W1Ngers are the no.1 tribe on planet , with some exceptional players..... but if they genuinely think its gna be quick theyre more dillusioned than we all thought..... when the wart started we were given 3 moinths , after 3 months .... it was the narbs at orc will be gone in 6 months..... still here............

So keep up the good work at w1n and who knows come next years awards you may all get a mention......

;-)

DeletedUser1942

Glad you enjoyed them all , as i did Stutzy replies.............

I thought you were missing the running commentary, so thought id help you guys out :)

Will we still be here , well how long have we been at War ??? and if im not mistaken where nearly twice the size we were when it started...... and lets be honest as they say there is Truth , Lies and Statistics , which anyone can bend to look better for themselves and mock others....

Lets be honest though mate - how much ground have you at ORC lost??? K42 is now W1N country, K32 is fast becoming W1N country, K13 is also now becoming W1N country - thats 3 continents ORC had masses in, that are now looking increasingly like W1N continents. (K32 isnt, but is a dead continent for you lot)

You may be twice the size, and without checking stats, i doubt that is from any good gameplay from yourselves. All you ORCies are doing is internalling and barb munching. Even Buchanan, Goatsarecool and Terminator still hold great clusters in YOUR strongholds - despite being surrounded by red. While, every day the W1N masses push your frontline further and further back.
My feelings, are that only 12/15 of your players are interested in war. The rest, are just waiting for the next internals to pop up - and that includes BUBBLeBLOWER, C-REX, HARWOODRED etc

Lets not kid ourselves yep the W1Ngers are the no.1 tribe on planet , with some exceptional players..... but if they genuinely think its gna be quick theyre more dillusioned than we all thought.

It will take a while - but it is not ORCs stubborness or gameplay that holds W1N back(in truth nowt in ORC holds W1N back), it is the fact that you have that many inactives, anyone who loses villages, re-uses the nobles on internals NOT ON W1N!!!
ORC are losing many villages EVERY week - without gaining much - so while its not quick, its certainly not a struggle right now ;)

So keep up the good work at w1n and who knows come next years awards you may all get a mention......

Cant see there being a 2012 ORC awards lol - but we shall see ;)

DeletedUser

And the big benefactor in this war is that I haven't been here for most of it, because everyone knows I'm the most amazing player on W1 :icon_cool:

DeletedUser2918

as of now......111 net minus loss of w1n againt ORC....anything to be prroud of Guido????

lets face it with your bottom players looking like this:
KAXE 83 113.628 12
Bengaz-crays 84 111.206 18
inocente20 85 96.787 16
sebastian825 86 77.132 16
callump 87 77.122 11
whitney2010 88 73.599 11
Soilder14 89 62.161 8
grimgor180 90 51.549 16
Phoenixbeast 91 50.260 8
Alv9 92 28.532 3
The Sentinel 93 14.320 2