Out come the handbags

DeletedUser4753

As said i have no intention of ruining our little farewell thread with slander.

However new thread new rules lol

I don't get it! Joby was a glorified barb taker and an excellent internal-er! who only took about 80 xprd vills. Why is he a hero? Joby did ok, but never great. I must admit though he was better that D1.

not 1 xprd can boast the same tribe loyalty as me, this is site as the main reason for size difference, i never tribe hoped and never took the easy less morale option despite having various oppertunities through out the game.

i would also like to add pound for pound no one on near my frontline was a patch on me, timing are eratic, incomings never pushed comfrotable levels, coordination of a bunch of blind cripples, 3 minute noble trains (no joke), unchurched nukes....

the list could go on of xprd failings, i invite xprd to point out my own eratic tendancies in bid to even put yourself across as even comparable.

im sorry to say when it boils down to it xprd have 2 players who warrant respect,

1. haphaz, i berate her ploys alot, she is terrible at many tw related things, but devotion to farming and keep firing is a good trait, as she rightly names her villages "industry leads to success" not someone i like nor view as the actual rank 1 on the world, but not evben i can deny her drive to succeed as that i guess makes her worthy of mention

2. hawk, unsure how good they are, but thier plays thier timing is a class above anyone elses in xprd, sadly they did not have a large enough front with most of help, i would of enjoyed fighting that calibre of team, not to mention the 2 peeps ive conversed with are not the usual xprd idiot and are actualy quiet nice people, always adds for bonus points.

Seen as its big talking andy who steps up to abuse poor d1 yet again, let look at andy.

every war they where in the tribe hopped to the winning side, via numerous tribe hopping have had easy growth to enjoy a false rank 2, n from thier have used thier dispicable morale compass bred size to attempt to rim players such as myself and alas, i nearly tripled in size, took rank 2 od rank 1 odd, so one would say failed massivly, such a huge front and couldnt take me down.

i would also like to add every actual opp i churned out was a success, so whilst im called terrible my andy all im seeing is a player xprd could not stop fighting back and could not stop growing.

n just for a bit of added flavour, my success on w13 was free of non standard pa purcheses, where as andy's failure would of baught d1 a new car... go figure.

DeletedUser

I don't get it! Joby was a glorified barb taker and an excellent internal-er! who only took about 80 xprd vills. Why is he a hero? Joby did ok, but never great. I must admit though he was better that D1.

As previously said, was gonna leave the slagging, but someone thought they'd say this...

You're right, i took barbs!! People barb nobling, is that unheard of? I don't get a buzz out of barb nobling, but in my position a lot of the time it was needed, a few more troops with players twice myself on my doorstep with a massive fl, or maybe to stop players similar to yourself nobling barbs amongst enemy front lines. However, lets look at andy, was rank 2 and even in really late game was taking 4k barbs.. yet has a massive amount of bl, and is triple the size of nearest opponent. Whats this about?

Not saying he didn't take HELP! villages, all takes off of d1 I consider to be through constant battering, perhaps deserved. But whilst he goes on about enemy takes, WeekendWarrior - When originally hit andy gets poor results, despite the size gap (I sat the account at times, 3 minute trains, was embarrassed to be frank). When driver goes AWOL due to health issues the impressive andy goes on to take a total of 220 villages. So whilst he may boast about his war stats, most of those takes are off a dead account, congratulations.

As for internals, andy himself has taken about 250 vills in XpRd alone. Let alone his other tribes probs. But well done for pointing out the obvious, HELP! had much fewer TWaholics than XpRd so had fewer drivers, most of my internals were fl accounts that had no other direction, would I rather go on to take enemy vills or spend my time tryna internal as much of my tribemates fl whilst haps ate into them more? No. Do be serious.

Alas there is the quote on "Why is he a hero?". Compared to you fella I'm a saint :lol: A spat with d1 nd you jump ship to No1 tribe, perhaps ruining any chance of opposition for XpRd on w13.... My co was invited when she was playing as The Lonely Island, and recruitment attempts again were made on the Joby97 account. Unlike some however, I'd rather have deleted than had a false victory and stuck with the great people in my tribe. So poor XpRd only had 9 of the top 10.

Could have had a nice goodbye to w13, but don't go slagging how well I've done when you can barely talk... Sounds like Mark was the only one really playing by the end anyway. But if you insist on telling everyone how good a player is, perhaps you could explain why yourself a 14 mill player, had to pp his walls against 108 nukes so walls only ever dropped to level 13, against a 3mill player? Yet, when 1 - 1.5k nukes is chucked my way, the only pp features used were the ones already set. With an overall loss of 1 vill! But hey, I'm just "Ok"...

Don't mean to slag all of XpRd here, nothing was gonna be said til someone pushed :) I have people in XpRd who I believe fought for their place n deserve the win, n others who don't. But of the top 3 players, only 1 didn't PP their way to safety/victory, n we all know who they are...

DeletedUser4753

even though joby sucks im more than confident joby/max when active would piss all over any xprd player, forget stats we are not tribe hoppers so all stats are void, as joby said, we are happy to joke n banter about how pittifully bad joby really is, but soon as sum as a you try to portray idiotic opinions with a degree of seriousness you do have to forgive being shot down in flames.

so yea, whats the price of fame boys??

DeletedUser8195

Suck ma pixie dick ya chubby mong.

DeletedUser10619

Evening All

Now i'm not here to have a go at the Joby account. Sure they did take their fair share of internals, but to be honest who in Help! didnt like a good old internalling. However chatting to both Jobys ingame, they seem very pleasant to talk to, and I would be more than happy if we ended up on the same side in the future. Their defence against our op, was extremely good.

What i do take issue with is the constant poor excuses by Mr D1, for his tribes failure in this world. You lost due to your poor overall play, your poor activity, and generally lack of dedication (overall) by your tribes members.

All this rubbish constantly spouted by you about PP usage is utter garbage. Sure some of our members use PP, its not really my bag, but its their money, let them use it how they want to. We all have ways of spending our money, some choose gambling, some choose shopping and some choose chasing women they will never attain.

And of course its not like any Help! member would use PP to boost their walls, Cough, Cough, Wink Wink!

We will win this world, because we are the better tribe, with the better activity, the better team work, and the better team ethic.

So to sum up, Joby, you are alright. D1, you are, well........Not!

DeletedUser4753

no i would not and have not used pp to ever boost walls,

as a tribe we lost whole heartedly because we didnt have any members, please show me just 1 account that was rimmed that had a active and dedicated driver??? wait what, you didnt rim any, so whats all this tosh about team skills, ypu did good nobling dead acc's bravo.

i dont need to make excuses i know exactly the situation in help, and my point anyway was im amazing in comparison to my critics, and everyone infact.

far as summaries go, xprd suck, help was funny and i am immense, anything beyond this broad summarization is false xprd propaganda

DeletedUser

slaggin family burned that bridge lol, either way never got much bar out of blue fakes so cant rly put you on the amazin pplz list :D

Who slagged who's what? Surely you must be mistaking me for Dan, unless of course I was hammered

DeletedUser8195

Now i'm not here to have a go at the Joby account. Sure they did take their fair share of internals

Anyone in late game is going to run into internals at some point, it's a given. We were unfortunate to have a number of our neighbours quit around us so we had no choice, to not internal them would have been stupid, you have to admit that surely???

I would much rather not internal if I didn't have to, it's a royal pain in the arse and it meant we were always on the back foot... Would be good if TW put a rule in place that said that if a player quit, all his villages are deleted from the world completely.

So to sum up, Joby, you are alright.

Bit harsh that. :O

DeletedUser11285

Well im not here to bad mouth the world is finally over so to all who stuck it out well done, Those who never and felt they ahd to quit better luck next time.

Hpope to see you all again on sum other world

DeletedUser12541

slaggin family burned that bridge lol, either way never got much bar out of blue fakes so cant rly put you on the amazin pplz list :D

Slagging family off? I merely complimented how much your brother annoyed me on the forums with our usual vocab (swearing). Which I later apologized for not knowing that it was family. But oh well, It's not my fault that you can dish it out but not take it :)

DeletedUser4753

Slagging family off? I merely complimented how much your brother annoyed me on the forums with our usual vocab (swearing). Which I later apologized for not knowing that it was family. But oh well, It's not my fault that you can dish it out but not take it :)

who cant take it, my fan club was built to accommodate d1 abuse,
thiers no fault with anyone, we are not oblidged to like each other, if that ceases to be then life goes on, im sure you wont cry.

if internals are to be used with such a critical stance, then all xprd takes off internelled accounts are also up for scrutiny, and considerings xprd likely ate more of our internals than we did, again i chuckle at stat spamage.

joby abuse i dont mind though, he only played w13 for last 3 month, rest of time he was either merging or preparing to merge lmao :lol:

DeletedUser

Suck my dick Joby>D1

maybe if you're nice in future I'll help you find the exclusive 'attack' button ;D

DeletedUser

Could have had a nice goodbye to w13, but don't go slagging how well I've done when you can barely talk... Sounds like Mark was the only one really playing by the end anyway. But if you insist on telling everyone how good a player is, perhaps you could explain why yourself a 14 mill player, had to pp his walls against 108 nukes so walls only ever dropped to level 13, against a 3mill player? Yet, when 1 - 1.5k nukes is chucked my way, the only pp features used were the ones already set. With an overall loss of 1 vill! But hey, I'm just "Ok"...

Just wanna add my contribution to this, (and fair play to the majority of XpRd except like, the pp abusers.) Being 14 million, you are about 4.6 times my size so I'd like to second Joby's question here. Explain to us why you had to PP against my 108 nukes, even though about 40 of them hit NB as I could not be bothered to time a single thing.

If you're saying that internalling is bad? (Which to be honest I'm not sure if you are or not)

Can I mention a few accounts that you had part of an internal?

Finalfantasy
mhill1983
A couple from L0shi
casual69
and there are more but I cannot be bothered to go further into depth.

If you go on about your stats in wars, don't bother as others have already said you charged head on at mainly dead accounts with 3 minute trains so I cannot see any true skill there.

Now you could say I'm bias here because I know one half of the Joby acc in real life but I know the dedication they put into this game and there is no way you can ever say that they weren't good.
Barbs were taken for strategic reasons along with internals so XpRd couldn't munch as many of them up as they could to get a foothold into the accounts area.

What i do take issue with is the constant poor excuses by Mr D1, for his tribes failure in this world. You lost due to your poor overall play, your poor activity, and generally lack of dedication (overall) by your tribes members.

We will win this world, because we are the better tribe, with the better activity, the better team work, and the better team ethic.

Bit bad isn't it? Talking about lack of dedication when some people like myself did not have their co ever show up yet was on every night? Joby n Maxine had tremendous dedication, otherwise they would've crumbled under that op, d1 had a goodish dedication otherwise your tribe would have crushed him when the battering started, olivenb, one of the smaller accounts yet was online whenever I came on except for a few times he was at work.

In the end it wasn't down to activity, it wasn't teamwork either as both sides I would say were evenly matched or very close to one another, nor a better ethic, and it is damn well not because of you guys being a better tribe.

In the end it was down to Real Life issues with me and Joby coming up with exams, Maxine traveling, and others with operations in hospital and other, dare I say, more important stuff to do other than this game.

So yeah, summing up,

I want that excuse/explanation from the andy acc to pp'ing my nukes when some hit NB
I would like all the arrogent views of how XpRd are all better than people in HELP!

And just to add, well played to everyone, even with the PP'ing, it was a good world to take an account for the last couple of months on.

DeletedUser10619

I would like all the arrogent views of how XpRd are all better than people in HELP!

If you read my post back, I think you'll find that I never said anything about us having better players, or being better people. I said we are a better tribe - which is born out by the results.

Sure real life gets in the way, as it should do. Real life, Jobs, Families are all way more important than this game. However our members all had real lives, jobs, families and plenty of commitments, yet we were still able to devote time to the game.

Both sides had players with Co's, Both sides had players using PP, both sides probably sent awful attacks and noble trains.

But lets just stop all the bull. Help! conceded because we were winning the war past the point of no return for you. There is no shame in that. Pointless spending more time and money just for the sake of hanging on as long as possible. If roles had been reversed, I would have jacked it in as well. But fortunately that wasn't the case.

World 13 has been a great world to play with many challenging settings, and i'm sure we've all had lots of fun playing it. The bottom line of course is that, unless Olive and Goodwins pull something out of the bag, XpRd will win this war. And despite many spins on the excuse tombola, XpRd won the war because we played the world better.

If the 2 tribes were evenly matched, it would have been a more even war.