Out come the handbags

DeletedUser4753

congradulations for the most foolish post i think ive ever read.

your whole babble of words is to say "both help and xprd are tribes"

i mean seriously why waste your breath, clearly you lack any functionality in the brains department whatsoever.

if you want a big long post about exactly why you "won", and why you suck keep posting your home made deffinition of bias'd lies and stating the obvious, seriously please do..........

DeletedUser4753

@dan, goodish dedication........ :/ asside from chloe we easily clocked most sat hours in the tribe, granted less so at the end, but before you got thier is was not uncommon for me to being sum crazy night shift on multiple underfire accounts, i was just that nice :D

DeletedUser6503

@dan, goodish dedication........ :/ asside from chloe we easily clocked most sat hours in the tribe, granted less so at the end, but before you got thier is was not uncommon for me to being sum crazy night shift on multiple underfire accounts, i was just that nice :D

A deluded player that quit. Who are you to give testimony? I was offered the duke of your tribe, I declined! But your end would have been dwarfed if I accepted. You are a useless player that has never achieved anything. Your views are worthless.So do me a favour and try and visit Wales once more. Glory you may gain there, here you are just a quitter! One day you may get a smile on your face, but here on TW you just speak gobblygoek!

DeletedUser8195

A deluded player that quit. Who are you to give testimony? I was offered the duke of your tribe, I declined! But your end would have been dwarfed if I accepted. You are a useless player that has never achieved anything. Your views are worthless.So do me a favour and try and visit Wales once more. Glory you may gain there, here you are just a quitter! One day you may get a smile on your face, but here on TW you just speak gobblygoek!

That's so racist ohmagawd.

DeletedUser4753

andy so hot he nobles barbs instead of the active enemy, you can say what you want i held one of the largest frontlines against many players far larger than myself inluding your nooby self, and i was near triple my size since war began *applauses progress*

im not deluded im just more intelligent than you, dont hate me cuz ur slow

quit? yes,
beat? no

who am i to give a testimony? erm duke of the only tribe to put up a fight to xprd, duke of the tribe that slapped xprd in war stats before people quit n showed thier trecherous selves in cowardice.

you offered duke by sumone who failed to lead themselves, sumone who saw mask plummit from its former stature once i was out of the fold and sumone who quickly wanted me back despite all my flaws, lets not dress this up as something it isnt, you got all kinds of offers out of cowardice leadership that had helped be the down fall of mask ever since they chose doing what andy wants instead of whats right for the tribe.

im useless?? thats why numerous people want me to drive large accounts on multiple servers (including rank 1 acc's) in the news im not on uk13 anymore, has anyone other than a w1n bum buddy ever wanted your point whoring pp ass? i dont think so.

my views are worthless, well to present all yours are all seemingly wrong, go figure

as for the last bit of babble... well id babble if i cudnt go straight to the point n point out how spasticated you are, but then you make it so easy.

have a happy retirement from tw you scum, you wont be missed much like all the other shit talking noobs that have quit before you.

DeletedUser6503

andy so hot he nobles barbs instead of the active enemy, you can say what you want i held one of the largest frontlines against many players far larger than myself inluding your nooby self, and i was near triple my size since war began *applauses progress*

quit? yes,
beat? no

who am i to give a testimony? erm duke of the only tribe to put up a fight to xprd, duke of the tribe that slapped xprd in war stats before people quit n showed thier trecherous selves in cowardice.

you offered duke by sumone who failed to lead themselves, sumone who saw mask plummit from its former stature once i was out of the fold and sumone who quickly wanted me back despite all my flaws, lets not dress this up as something it isnt, you got all kinds of offers out of cowardice leadership that had helped be the down fall of mask ever since they chose doing what andy wants instead of whats right for the tribe.

im useless?? thats why numerous people want me to drive large accounts on multiple servers (including rank 1 acc's) in the news im not on uk13 anymore, has anyone other than a w1n bum buddy ever wanted your point whoring pp ass? i dont think so.

my views are worthless, well to present all yours are all seemingly wrong, go figure

as for the last bit of babble... well id babble if i cudnt go straight to the point n point out how spasticated you are, but then you make it so easy.

have a happy retirement from tw you scum, you wont be missed much like all the other shit talking noobs that have quit before you.

Ever thought of going for anger management? For a useless player such as I, who started at a similar to you almighty I see that I have taken more than 100 villages off you to your 3 off me. I am bigger than you cos you are useless. Weird really that I need to justify that I can play within the rules yet you are clueless and a quitter. Yes you are defeated cos you retreated, time to conquer you may have been delayed a little longer but you took the spineless route and ran to mummy.

You continue driving other players accounts, everybody likes a dog. Why bark if you have a dog etc...

Stats speak and you can play, nor can you post without the rules.

Nobody likes a quitter!! Ha Ha

DeletedUser6503

quit? yes,
beat? no

Love Ya! You write your posts like you play, without substance! You are a quitter! Bottom line! Can you convince me otherwise? 127 - 3. says a lot really. From what I remember your account took more barbs than active accounts. You can not play! As far as retirement I may just sneak up again to play, whoops you are rubbish so I will use different words like I will take your villages again once more! Ha Ha

DeletedUser4753

how can you call anyone spineless, you fled every tribe that wasnt dominating from day 1, thats the sole reason you are bigger, also we dont all have the liberty of 3 co players, i was solo for most of the world.
you can bable what you want, your not backing anything up n just spamming the same petty insults, if u dont quite it wud be funny to watch you try hug ur way to victory again,

DeletedUser6503

how can you call anyone spineless, you fled every tribe that wasnt dominating from day 1, thats the sole reason you are bigger, also we dont all have the liberty of 3 co players, i was solo for most of the world.
you can bable what you want, your not backing anything up n just spamming the same petty insults, if u dont quite it wud be funny to watch you try hug ur way to victory again,

I fled two tribes as I realized one person within the tribe was a gobby turtle that had aspirations of a potato and I rather took villages of him rather than listen to tripe. That one person turned out to be a quitter.

3 co players, you having a giraffe? Is Mark and I! Someone else helped out for a week or two, but three co's ha ha, perhaps someone has been eating too much spam rather than playing. Success in this game is through activity and strategy.

I have already won one world, and the second is now inevitable. You? What is your achievement? Over 2000 posts on the externals and a quitter! Perhaps you should start watching Jeremy Kyle who knows you may find your future love. Loser!

DeletedUser4753

how many rank 1 accounts you played, what none........
largest enemy bested alone?? 1/3 ur size?

you fled owned cuz u had no back bone
you fled firm cuz u had no back bone
you fled nwo cuz u had no back bone
u fled mask cuz u had no back bone.

mark+you+ur helper = 3 dus it not, fool........

oh andy andy andy, u rly do humour me, you post all this tripe about liking me, you mail me with random pretends niceties, you skype me in your oh so friendly but false manner and then try to publicaly berate sumone over a personal experience.

as i say i dont jump up n go quoting the bolton news papers, not my game, atleast though im honest and fair and loyal, non of which you can boast yourself.

DeletedUser6503

how many rank 1 accounts you played, what none........
largest enemy bested alone?? 1/3 ur size?

you fled owned cuz u had no back bone
you fled firm cuz u had no back bone
you fled nwo cuz u had no back bone
u fled mask cuz u had no back bone.

mark+you+ur helper = 3 dus it not, fool........

oh andy andy andy, u rly do humour me, you post all this tripe about liking me, you mail me with random pretends niceties, you skype me in your oh so friendly but false manner and then try to publicaly berate sumone over a personal experience.

as i say i dont jump up n go quoting the bolton news papers, not my game, atleast though im honest and fair and loyal, non of which you can boast yourself.

Do I really want to fantasize that I may have played a rank 1 account that I have co played? Answer is no. I have achieved rank 2 now with one other player on the account. Oh yes I have played a rank 1 account, I have sat Hap! Never got an Orgasm like you must. I left owned because of a spineless gobby turtle. NWO ? Perhaps the wrong world noob! TMNT I left because of the caravan of love, FIRM died! and no backbone to leave MASK? Are you deluded? Do you need to visit your counselor again? I left because I thought someone there had mental issues and I wanted no connections with a creature that would feel at home with snakes who eventually became a quitter!

Bolton newspaper? Mmmm spill? Was nothing to do with Bolton.
To have 3 co players is to have four on the account "mark+you+ur helper = 3 dus it not, fool........"
Always been Mark and I except for a one month and tribe sitters because that is what tribes do.

Just face it you have lost! AGAIN. There appears to be a pattern forming there. Noob should be replaced with D1oob!

DeletedUser4753

lost what, your not saying anything remotely constructive or fact based, just babbling and throwing in insults despite this you seem to think you got reigns on the situation and trying to act all coy.

i mean lets just pick aparat one little point i made and your answer to it.

d1 says, andy ur traitourous to tribes and have no back bone
andy demonstrates how he did leave multiple tribes sighting no good reasoning other than he saw a better offer meaning less fighting easy growth, in effect spineless.

so oh mighty andy on his high horse, what exactly have you said yo defend yourself, i call you out and you give me examples of why i am correct.

as much as ill have a logical based discussion argument all day long if you are serious going to make your future posts in this format, ie "blag blah i am right, you are wrong JUST CUZ" then dont bother.

DeletedUser

My god guys
I hate to break this to you but...

Andy looks like a narb :icon_biggrin:
Oh and d1 when someone offers you a rank 1 acc you take it, yhear? :s

DeletedUser4753

lol yea was up for this most recent offer then i spied .net settings n the looked pretty, think i may just break mi .net retirement :D

i do like being underdog though, nothing more fun than making false ego's sweat

DeletedUser6503

My god guys
I hate to break this to you but...

Andy looks like a narb :icon_biggrin:
Oh and d1 when someone offers you a rank 1 acc you take it, yhear? :s

Many reasons D1oob, sorry n00b

DeletedUser

Many reasons D1oob, sorry n00b
If you're insinuating I am d1, you're wrong. And you could have seen that just by checking my rep balance: "n00b has a little shameless behaviour in the past" -- that couldn't be d1, we all know he's never shameless! :D

DeletedUser4753

i never get into trouble, im a forum role model and sum say im politeness in its purest form

DeletedUser12541

What a long winded argument.

Andy, I can't see how you don't agree with any of d1's statements. I am not on about you moving as I don't know enough to comment. But calling him a noob? Really? He was a fraction of your size and was opped by the tribe multiple times yet only lost 100 or so villages. I wouldn't call that a noob. If you were more skilled than him, you would have been able to rim him.

I will say, I didn't get involved which is bad as we were in enemy tribes, but let's face it, my front with d1 had what? 10 villages? So it was more logical for me to take it up with other players in help.

Whenever you are double someone's size, you shouldn't have to rely on a tribal op to take a few villages, you should be able to do it by yourself.

DeletedUser4753

ive always been less worshipy of the high ranks of xprd, for the most part this^ reason.

im happy to fight accounts my size and higher and sorry if sound cocky but would bet on me to take out a far larger account shud it be near enough 1 on 1.

now hap and andy did take alot of enemy villages, even if we forget the fact so many were from dead accounts or whatnot, cant discredit too much a cap is a cap, but like when people were rating the players on w13, everyone was like yea hap this hap that.

hap's 1st opp if i recall was on chloe.

chloe had like 4 mil acc, hap had 12-15, andy had 6ish both hitting and nobling, along with almost the whole tribe firing.

so bam andy n hap got a fair few villages, but 4 mil vs entire xprd force, rate the caps as you like but for jumped up ppl like andy to make out that he is the shit is a tad out of perspective, much like my account, i made loss;s where i had to because sorry on a world where you cant stack im not going to block the xprd nukes and andy limping in behind.

anyone can say what they want about my attitude towards both my own tribe and the enemies, people can critice how i talk to people and perhaps how i judge people.
but as far as game play is concerned id say its pretty dam solid and dont really see getting smashed by a uber big tribe, and only in the end throwing the towel in not because i was losing, not because thier was no way to out do the accounts around me, but if a large chunk of the remaining help players are departing then alas, as ace as i am i cannot and will not play 10 accounts nor will i do anything but get obliterated when the point difference exceeds 10:1 upon others leaving.

but yea, what was seemingly a clearly obvious situation and pretty clear as day simple observation of w13 and its players has apparently gone straight over andies head and he has instead resorted to hate fueled arguments.

so moving on from logic based thought dearest andy, any more welsh stories am dying to hear them?

DeletedUser6503

What a long winded argument.

Andy, I can't see how you don't agree with any of d1's statements. I am not on about you moving as I don't know enough to comment. But calling him a noob? Really? He was a fraction of your size and was opped by the tribe multiple times yet only lost 100 or so villages. I wouldn't call that a noob. If you were more skilled than him, you would have been able to rim him.

I will say, I didn't get involved which is bad as we were in enemy tribes, but let's face it, my front with d1 had what? 10 villages? So it was more logical for me to take it up with other players in help.

Whenever you are double someone's size, you shouldn't have to rely on a tribal op to take a few villages, you should be able to do it by yourself.

[h=1]“A little learning is a dangerous thing.
Drink deep, or taste not the Pierian Spring;
There shallow draughts intoxicate the brain,
and drinking largely sobers us again.”[/h]