Overview

DeletedUser

I sometimes see a couple of villagers arguing in the open space just above the smithy. What's that about? Also, I sometimes see a chap in armour with a long spear in his hand. Is there a guide somewhere to what these things are supposed to be telling me?

DeletedUser10327

Yes. The guy with the long spear in his hand means you are not building enough troops. The two villagers fighting mean that you have been starting too many arguments with tribe members...hope this helped :)

DeletedUser

Ahhhh but can you answer the questions on the cheesy sig as well?

The real mysteries of TW! Does the farmer really need a 20-foot scythe? Why does the stablehand fling the poo towards the sidewalk? Will the lumberjack ever realize he's already felled that tree, and has been hacking away at a stump for the last month? What kind of idiot soldiers am I recruiting? Everyone hides their stuff in the same spot; look under the darned rocks!

DeletedUser

Also, the dj horse lets you know you need to build at least 1.5 scouts or your HQ will explode and flying monkeys will take the women.

DeletedUser10327

Also, the dj horse lets you know you need to build at least 1.5 scouts or your HQ will explode and flying monkeys will take the women.

Yeah, that happened to me once and I literally pooped myself :icon_cry:
You just don't expect it in a nice slow-paced RTS game like this :icon_eek:
Oh, and if there are two guys cutting a log outside the (soon to be exploded) HQ, that means you have too many troops and not enough points and you need to upgrade your HQ to level 30 and market to 25 ASAP.

DeletedUser

Well.. it seems nobody knows - or else everyone's wit is just going right over my head. The swordsman and archer practice when I'm training troops. The stablehand shovels while I'm training scouts/cav. There is a couple of guys sawing a log when I'm upgrading a building. There must be a similar reason for the other thing I've mentioned appearing. Do I just have to try to figure it out for myself, or is someone here willing to help rather than bless me with their amazingly humorous wit?

DeletedUser10327

Well they're random if you played any close attention. (Which I think you should have considering how concerned you are). Keep refreshing the page and you'll see...sigh...it's wasted on you...

DeletedUser

Well they're random if you played any close attention. (Which I think you should have considering how concerned you are). Keep refreshing the page and you'll see...sigh...it's wasted on you...

No. I got that. Thanks. The wit was, again, wasted though.

DeletedUser10327

There was no wit in that post. Only exasperation...

DeletedUser

I sometimes see a couple of villagers arguing in the open space just above the smithy. What's that about? Also, I sometimes see a chap in armour with a long spear in his hand. Is there a guide somewhere to what these things are supposed to be telling me?

Sure the wee dude with the spear is doing that around the area the pally statue usually is....paying homage to him or some crap.

No theres not a guide, and they mean nothing.........

DeletedUser5582

Some of the graphics are there in case folks forget they queued a building or troops. Some (like the presents under the tree) are seasonal.

The two villagers arguing have no relevance to any part of the game just a no expense spared graphic to amuse you whilst you are waiting to send an attack.

Personally I turn off the villa graphic as makes my steam driven laptop with Cumbrian internet load my page heaps faster but thats just me.

Hope that helps settle your mind here?

DeletedUser7687

Somehow I have a graphic of archers training when my other troops are training. As this is a no archer world I could get a great advantage, if only I could find where they went..............

DeletedUser

Somehow I have a graphic of archers training when my other troops are training. As this is a no archer world I could get a great advantage, if only I could find where they went..............

They are in the trees beside the Barracks.

DeletedUser

Mine are just binbags full of limbs in a local ditch. All hail friday night binges!

DeletedUser

They guy digging the clay pit will be in china by tomorrow..........

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
Cool.. hope he has a good holiday... hope someone else will be digging out the clay for you while he is away..

DeletedUser

Just got a call....the guy aint comin back :/

I have no clay digger now :(