PAG declares on HORDE

DeletedUser

War name: Declaration of War!:mad:

Declaration:
This is a declaration of war! You have attacked our members and this cannot continue! Marking us as red on the map only means one thing. It's party time!

Bit early but here we go anyway.:):bluedot:

ta
Signs

DeletedUser

Thanks clear each other so I can farm/noble your remains

DeletedUser2918

lol - a little harsh there pushty :icon_biggrin:
now i agree its a little early - but to be honest what would you guys really have them do? if their members are being farmed or attacked by Horde and diplomacy has failed..... then what other option is there?

id rather see a stupid war than a tribe leaving its members out to dry. And you might as well formally declare war using the system as at least it shows up the enemy villages on the map and gets tribe members focused.

perhaps their only mistake was to announce it on the forums - but lets face it - with posts harder to come by than a snowflake in the sahara - im kinda glad they did.

if anything these 'Horde' are as stupid for letting it get this far. Despite the early poor noble conquers on this world (apart from one have you seen some of them?) i was always of the opinion you should cultivate a few active players around you and not farm them so you had a decent noble target for your first conquer........

been a while since ive done start up though, perhaps this idea has changed......

DeletedUser

If their members are being farmed, the odds are that they should be kicked. I would account sit them and see if they are worth defending, but a war is nothing more than encouraging further unnecessary losses for both parties. Sure, catting the odd problematic player or getting support into an isolated village are legitimate courses of action at this stage, but I don't consider a war to be profitable until each tribe has about a 50K APP.

That's my opinion, but it seems to be rather universal.

DeletedUser

You seem to forget that some people play for fun. Perhaps you'd find it less distressing if you stuck to the "I can send out more farming runs than you" style threads.

Maybe so, but the fact remains that it is not a good sign of a strong tribe, so I stand by my initial post.

I was never a good player myself and having quit, I never will be. I don't care who can be bothered to click 'C' every 15 minutes or allocate their entire bookmarks tab to TW.

It's merely speculation - which it is open to, being on the external forums.

DeletedUser11234

You seem to forget that some people play for fun. Perhaps you'd find it less distressing if you stuck to the "I can send out more farming runs than you" style threads.

Would have to agree.

I known there are some hardcore players out there who I totally respect and completely admire as TW's appears to consume every moment of your time and becomes a life choice rather than a game but not everyone is willing to sign up to that.

Can't see a problem with posting this on the forum, it's not exactly bursting with activity.

True, perhaps both tribes are destined to fail in the long-term but at least their members will have had some shred of excitement during their time on this world and will probably play TW again. It also gives me something amusing to look at while my bloke is out farming so would encourage more posts like this on the forum.

Good luck to both tribes