Paladin Percentage

DeletedUser

Nice work.

We're pushing to 34% for our first wep.
Not bad considering we joined 3 1/2 days ago.

I hope we get the battle-axe first. :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

We're at 45% now Ani.

Getting there. :)
Come on the Bonfire! :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

see above - bonfire is rubbish on this world - old style weapons - also longsword and axe are slightly less effective. I think the ram weapon is still awesome (without giving too much away)

I think the must-haves are the morning star and LC lance here :) maybe the bow early on for defence

DeletedUser

see above - bonfire is rubbish on this world - old style weapons - also longsword and axe are slightly less effective. I think the ram weapon is still awesome (without giving too much away)

I think the must-haves are the morning star and LC lance here :) maybe the bow early on for defence

Is there new weapons?
I aint started on a new world in 15 months, lol.

Bonfire always served me well on my other world though.

Is there a link to the new ones, please?

DeletedUser

Please get your facts right before you post. The only thing, that I or any good player would agree with is the LC lance. The old version of morning star does not add to the prime wall knockdown, meaning it is not as good as the new version. Good weapons to have are LC, HC or axe

DeletedUser

We're at 45% now Ani.

Getting there. :)
Come on the Bonfire! :icon_biggrin:

I have indeed just got the Bonfire... just after i found it its not nearly the same in terms of strength as the UK2 one is... :mad:
I might do the lottery tonight, never know my 'luck' might cross over to real life, lol. :lol:

DeletedUser8468

No doubt you will still put it to good use in your area. Catting is one of the most fun things in TW, right? :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Already got Carol's Morning Star, but 52% to getting another one!

DeletedUser

Please get your facts right before you post. The only thing, that I or any good player would agree with is the LC lance. The old version of morning star does not add to the prime wall knockdown, meaning it is not as good as the new version. Good weapons to have are LC, HC or axe

lol. sweetie :)

DeletedUser7210

I realise this is not the right place to post but am doing due to the lack of an appropriate thread and not wishing to start a new one for a solitary question.
Is the fact that Alethias Bonfire pure offense intended or will it be rectified to correspond with other worlds and aid in defense?

DeletedUser8385

I realise this is not the right place to post but am doing due to the lack of an appropriate thread and not wishing to start a new one for a solitary question.
Is the fact that Alethias Bonfire pure offense intended or will it be rectified to correspond with other worlds and aid in defense?

unfortunately bonfire has no defencive bonus this world as its old weapons.

on topic 50% to my 5th

DeletedUser

4% to number 5... now I just need the points to match it lololz :(