Paladin Problems

DeletedUser

I am quite new to the game so I was trying things out and endd up sending my Paladin to a near barbarian village. When I sent him, I clicked support and the Paladin went to the village like I asked. Then, nothing happened. I don't know how to get my Paladin back now as there is nothing to click to tell him to return to my village.
What do i do? :icon_eek:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I am quite new to the game so I was trying things out and endd up sending my Paladin to a near barbarian village. When I sent him, I clicked support and the Paladin went to the village like I asked. Then, nothing happened. I don't know how to get my Paladin back now as there is nothing to click to tell him to return to my village.
What do i do? :icon_eek:
go to your rally point and you should see your paladin supporting the villiage. click the cancel button under the troop movement bit :)

DeletedUser

If any of your units end up supporting another village, go to your Rally point, and click Troops on the left hand menu. This will list where your troops are, and you can withdraw them from any village.

It also lists villages supporting yours.