Paladins

DeletedUser

I'm not a great lover of paladins and special weapons etc but i except that lots of people like them.. what i cant understand is why do we have to build a statue in each villa when there is only one paladin per player, this is fine if you have one village but surely the more villages you get, and the further you conquer, you should get more paladins?

DeletedUser8815

I'm not a great lover of paladins and special weapons etc but i except that lots of people like them.. what i cant understand is why do we have to build a statue in each villa when there is only one paladin per player, this is fine if you have one village but surely the more villages you get, and the further you conquer, you should get more paladins?

You don't.

You only need a statue in your paladin's home village.

If you want to relocate him to give him a new home village then you will need a statue in his new village, but you don't need to make statues anywhere else. Out of my 20 vills i have 2 statues.

DeletedUser

You don't.

You only need a statue in your paladin's home village.

If you want to relocate him to give him a new home village then you will need a statue in his new village, but you don't need to make statues anywhere else. Out of my 20 vills i have 2 statues.

so you have 18 weaker villages then :lol:

to an enemy this is great info as they will be easier to take as the pally cant defend them

DeletedUser8815

so you have 18 weaker villages then :lol:

to an enemy this is great info as they will be easier to take as the pally cant defend them

thats ridiculoous, of course your pally can defend a village without a statue in the same manner that your spear can defend a village without a barracks. You cannot appoint a paladin in a statueless village but you can sure as hell send him there to defend it.

DeletedUser

Yes after your first statue the only reasons to make another one are that you have lost the village or statue in an enemy attack on you and need to rebuild, or the more common reason; you wish to attack from another village using the paladin and an item.

DeletedUser

The point is you can only have one paladin. so a player who is on his own with lots of villas, can only use one paladin as defence whereas a player with one village in a tribe can have multiple paladins defending it.