pathetic reasons for war

DeletedUser

The tribe North Western Alliance has declared war on tribe Plundering Pirates!

War name: Liberation From Heartless Leaders

Declaration:
Your Leader Will not Listen To reason but perhaps you of the PP want to know what your leader will not let you hear... The Truth is we must prepare against a great enemy known as iPod soon if unchallenged they will destroy and conquer the North West region we reside in we cannot hope to defeat them alone so we must work together your leader feels like going rogue and trying to build up alone without support and without a hope of success

should our brothers and sisters at the front line not succeed in defeating and preventing this great threat From challenging our position we must be ready

we of the NWA will not allow the slaughter of good active players that could join the NWA and secure a bright future for themselves and their friends... a chance to really enjoy the game rather than be lead to slaughter by a reckless leader

Those of you that want a good chance to play the game well rally behind us bring your friends along do not let them die needlessly

DeletedUser

The tribe North West Assault has declared war on tribe Plundering Pirates!

War name: Protecting Refugees

Declaration:
For some reason you can't seem to allow people to make their own decisions in this situation

either way all of you should know that any one of you that is cleared is property of the clearer your village will then be their farm and only the clearer will have the authority to let you live or not be farmed

this was an idea made up by the people within the tribe and I will abide by it

Good luck to all of you I know you are having to decide whether or not to listen to your leaders last grab for power

but trust me this is ruse to destroy your tribe it is an attempt to free you from a leader who does not care for you

many are considering joining us and this is good but be swift my members play to enjoy the game and will attack at will and if you are cleared I will no longer be able to have you join I am sorry

either way enjoy tribal wars friends =]

DeletedUser

Sake why is it always 'beat the big guys' talk from all this kinda tribe :lol:

Silly billys!

DeletedUser

here is a conversation with TheMasterMind from NWA

LordOfPain today at 16:47
may i ask what are the reasons you tribe has gone to war with ours

TheMasterMind today at 17:23
they are in the description of the declaration of war ... that's what its for so people know why

LordOfPain today at 17:25
it says that our leader has been talking to yours but he hasnt what is this realy about

TheMasterMind today at 17:35
that is what this is really about we intend to help redirect and save all who will be led to slaughter by bad leadership that will not listen to reason yes I was in talks with your leader awhile ago but it makes no difference

LordOfPain today at 17:39
if your on about easter that was me you were talking to when i was asking for a NAP or an alliance

LordOfPain today at 18:00
have just sat our leader and theres no messages form you his messages go all the way back to when the tribe started

TheMasterMind today at 18:28
yeah well you can delete messages don't be stupid he just wants power and will say anything to keep it if he really didn't then he would allow his members to join the NWA to save them instead he hides behind lies I will not allow this to continue

LordOfPain today at 18:35
im sorry but we have been with DM on other worlds an i work verry closely with him if members want to go across the will but most of them are loyal to this tribe

TheMasterMind today at 18:52
if he really didn't get messages he would still react in a calm and collective way and aggree to joining us he isn't he's fighting it because he wants power therefore he is everything I'v said in the declaration I would not lie about this best of luck LordOfPain I hope you will join us when the time comes

LordOfPain today at 18:53
also you say to DM about only just aproching you for an alliance now i do beleive i asked you last week for a NAP or an alliance

TheMasterMind today at 18:54
its ok if they choose to stay we have enough troops for all of them I'd just rather that we didn't have to waste good players but my members will enjoy the farms and noble targets as they are quite an aggressive bunch even the defensive ones

its up to you to try and salvage what you can from your leaders mistakes

I at first thought he just missed the message but now I am sure he has deleted it seen as you couldn't find it or what ever which only makes me more determined to save all I can and kill the rest if they cannot be swayed with reason I cannot help them

TheMasterMind today at 18:55
if you are right you must have sent it on one of my busy days I get allot of mail =/ this is about the majority of your members joining us not allying with us I cannot trust a leader who will not keep his people informed it shows he clearly wants to attack us at a later date which is unacceptable

TheMasterMind today at 18:56
I admire loyalty if you feel it neccessary to die for a cause you believe in whether it be true or a lie this is noble I will send resources of up to 50k of ea to your next start up either join us or die well

which ever one you choose it appears it will be noble in your own eyes that is what is important

LordOfPain today at 18:58
we are happy where we are as i said last time we are all freinds in this tribe and have stuck together through thick and thin

TheMasterMind today at 19:01
speak for yourself we will see if all are loyal soon enough if they are rejoice in this fact in your next start up

LordOfPain today at 20:23
you do realise the player that has jumped boat will only do the same if you have a bigger tribe after you

DeletedUser

TheMasterMind today at 19:14
do you feel like having to restart because your leader is throwing you away to hold onto his power Benny? if not let me know soon so you don't die because of a careless leader who only cares about power and not people

join us for a greater future

in our tribe we share resources and people can build their lv 20 warehouse and hq with ease and grow into mighty warriors that iPod will not destroy easily we are here to help no matter what your leader says

think about it he claims he did not get the message? then why does he not join us in our Glorious triumph?

Will you stand by and allow iPod to Kill you and your friends?

DeletedUser

Yo Mastermind....I think you should be tied to that big black chair and be bitch-slapped for eternity for what you did to your own tribe you numpty !!!
BTW, (TTGM) at your service you idiot :D

DeletedUser

LOL, first time i bothered to read this.

One seems to have masterminded an asault on barbs, the other must be the lord of pain cause he has hemaroids, cause he certainly hasn't dished any pain.

Please rename "Pathetic reason to post"

DeletedUser

he hasnt hit me or either any of the tribe just crys like a baby

DeletedUser

This is poor, i have heard quite a bit about this mastermind his reputation for mass recruiting is quite Pathetic, Also when sending an Recruitment Request why would you offer free resources so you can build your warehouse and HQ, Also Ipod will truely crush those smaller tribes one day, i hope ....

DeletedUser

LMAO! They used the EXACT same declaration on O.O >.<

Lazy sod.