Pathetically weak noble trains

DeletedUser10970

Just a gripe!
Got up at 1 am and sent a lovely, not perfect, ms train last night. Set my alarm got up at 3am and sent a nuke to hit just before it.
Woke up :lol:, checked online and loyalty still 11 :icon_cry:.

Noble 1= -25
Noble 2= -20
Noble 3= -20
Noble 4= -24

I wouldn't mind but the village was empty of troops as was just cleared. Didn't send a 5 noble train as didn't want to waste the noble but looks like what is required here.

DeletedUser10970

Dont care if you don't care Cadan. Just making a comment. Isn't that what forums are for??????

Oh wait, duh, they are for trolling. How foolish of me, what a noobish error to actually comment on these hallowed forums :)

I have just spammed myself, must go wash with steel wool...........

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Lizard moon great post its one of those things that just get on your t*** in the past i have nobled in 3 and lost the 4th that was a shock but hay its all upto the TW gods

and your right Cadan does talk a little too much.

DeletedUser10970

Lizard moon great post its one of those things that just get on your t*** in the past i have nobled in 3 and lost the 4th that was a shock but hay its all upto the TW gods

and your right Cadan does talk a little too much.

Thanks. Okay that would be worse as packets lost :)

DeletedUser

yeah on this world that would be a bummer coins systems are better but i can see why they have used packets on this world they are trying to attract more players and to do that they need to make sure that players have a better chance of surviving life after BP

not sure if the statistics show but for me and most people that i started with it was the rush of taking your first vilas and being in your first wars and then enter the skype factor getting to know the people in your tribe, merging, family tribes it was great with loads of dramas spies traitors... RL issues normally force most people away but like me they come back.

there are so many games like this out there that TW needs to change to attract the players school, college and uni all start soon so many people will be leaving this soon but lets hope not

DeletedUser

Not that unusual...

1 in 3* trains with 4 nobles wont knock loyalty down by 100.
1 in 100 trains with 3 nobles will knock loyalty down by 100.

I think.

* edit - actually, could be 1 in 4. might do the maths later. i know that's roughly right, though.

DeletedUser10970

Last nights was better!
23, 35, 26, 26
They had their Weetabix

DeletedUser10970

Me so sad no one care me may just deleted me account :(