Payments

DeletedUser4753

When I first read the 8.5 changes regarding premium features i though " Here we go, innogames has finally given in on the falling tw player count and decided to implement a few quick cash earners for lazy/rich/over-competitive people".
Yet to my surprise after looking at most whats available it will not actually change things much.

The flags I guess will be another tactical thing just as the church was, just more complex, and all you have to do is play a world to gain them, so unless your lazy you can get all the advantages they can offer.
The quick construction/extra res/reduced costs, yes they will give you the edge, but something like co-playing which has existed in tribal wars for an age will out do saving you a few hours. The same as tribalwars ability will outdo a noob with plenty of time.

Theres plenty of ways to get your nose in front, this is a just a new option for people willing to pay and imo is much less effective than learning how to play properly.

All being said it wont effect much on the playing field, just put a few pennies in innogames pockets, if that is in turn directed to advertising and reaching out to new players, then im in support of this,

Aslong as the features remain non game changing however

DeletedUser

The new premium features will give the billionaire player a huge advantage, I'm surprised so many people are saying it's not that much. 20% extra resources is a really big deal later in the game (I certainly wont be farming if I get to 100 villages) - it's 20% more coins or packages. I think the most useful feature is the half build time. You can effectively have a level 40 hq. I doubt anyone is going to use it that way, but I bet a few people will be speeding up the higher level smithies and walls.

DeletedUser

I never realised that you can stack the half build time you can cut it in half atleast twice maybe more I'm not sure

DeletedUser4753

If you do decided to stop farming at 100 vills the people who remain dedicated to do so have much better packet production anyway.
I've personally never had problem with resources, sure if your eating a 5mil inactive player ok, but if majority of your takes are war takes ive always got more nobles to burn than nukes to clear villages.
Considering the lowish noble distance on this world as well the mass eating of a huge inactive player is a tad more difficult, hence even more so resources would be fine.