Paypal Problems

DeletedUser4

[tt]I would like to extend my apologies to all of you that have experienced problems with our paypal purchase option today.

The system is now working correctly, but it may take 24 hours for all problem purchases to be corrected.

I hope this has not caused you too much inconvenience and that you will continue to enjoy your tribal wars experience here on the English server.

Tracey
Community Manager[/tt]

DeletedUser4

Dear all,

GlobalCollect informed us today, that there was a configuration error between PayPal and GlobalCollect which has resulted in a situation that PayPal payments were not automatically matched into the GlobalCollect system.

The problem was resolved today and everything will be fine from today on.

Payments in EUR are not affected as points were already granted automatically. But payments in other currencies were not granted automatically from Tuesday afternoon until Wednesday 3PM as you can read above.

Now we are in a situation that points were not granted and payments couldn't be matched automatically due to the configuration error. That means we cannot process payments today at 8PM as promised yesterday.

GlobalCollect hopes to start matching all unmatched payments tomorrow so that points will be granted tomorrow or Monday, but we need to get this confirmed.

Sorry,
Kay

[tt]This is an official mail from our payment team with the updated information regarding this error. The paypal system is all working fine now, so any purchases that you make now will go through no problem.

Again i can only offer my personal apologies for this problem.[/tt]