Peace Out UK21

Ban Hammer

Reaction score
What's up UK21 Forums,

today i create this post on the basis of leaving UK21. it has been decided over a period of time that i will eventually quit from this server and in fact the game itself.

between work, life and other things it has been a hard time finding the time to manage the account i was playing without a co-player and since i could not find a co-player (y'know they are a dieing breed and all
:icon_confused:) it came to the point where i would quit.

before i leave there is a few things i would like to say however. i joined this world mostly to play with a friend and over time i built my account and grew successfully and eventually joined that friend among the ranks of IBF. as always seany it has been a pleasure to play with you on yet another world.

in the time i was in IBF i worked with another member the amount of times she saved my butt on a defensive standpoint in the times i was dealing with more than could be handled at the the time and working with Singularity has been the best part of being on this world and maybe one day should i return to the game i would like the opportunity to work with you once more.

there has been a few interesting battles i have come across in my time on this world and some opponents whom i have found respect for even if less skilled than others and none the less i enjoyed the battling.

the way this world has turned out is frankly disappointing decisions that were made and actions taken were not always the best and this goes for all remaining tribes and i hope that for the remaining players on this world it only gets better for you.

so as the stats show my account has gone to the members of IBF quite frankly i think deserve my villages they are the 2 people i worked with and they are always there to help out in more than just the game.

i have enjoyed the pleasure of meeting everyone on this world and now i shall bid you farewell until the next time i come out of retirement
:icon_redface:

Peace out....

DeletedUser

Not sure on which account you played dusty, but its always a sad day when a player has to leave. Tribe, ally or even the enemy. Good luck in real life.

RS.

DeletedUser13390

sorry for the late response real life and all that, sad to see you go buddy. been a pleasure working with you.

don't come out of retirement lol, not worth it :p