Peace Out

DeletedUser

Everything will eventually come to an end
So try to savor the moment, cuz time flies don't it
The beauty of life, you gotta make it last for the better
Cuz nothin' lasts forever - Nasir Jones

I know I didn't play much here and since I requested to be IP banned on .net forums, I may as well say good bye here. I quit nearly two months ago, but I never really got the chance to say goodbye to a lot of people. I know I've told people that I would never make a thread, but I just want to make this an official good bye to Tribal Wars. I started playing this game February of 2008 but didn't really get good at it for nearly almost a year. I never considered myself to be a great player, and flattered that many players feel that I am a great player and have me on their dream teams and whatnot. I made some great friends during my time playing this game. I just wanna give a few of them shout outs here: (no specific order)

Lisa - Probably one of my oldest friends here on TW. You were always there for me and you already know that I am always there for you. You are a great friend to not only me, but to everyone you are friends with. The way you cheer people up is tremendous and I have learned how to be a better person from you. Even through the chaos going on in your life, you still found ways to cheer people up. Truly an amazing person and people that didn't get to know her the way I did, I feel sorry cause they are missing out on a truly amazing individual. :icon_razz:

Alex/27 - My man! We've known each other for a long ass time now, and I know you don't even play anymore but you and I have been tight for quite sometime. You are a class act bro and keep it real all the time. Not only were you a great player and teammate, you were one helluva friend. Keep doing your thing.

Tom/25 - My former partner in crime and my favorite co player. I learned so much about the game while co playing with you. You are also one of the funniest people I have met on TW, you are such a ball buster. :icon_razz: Keep working hard in school and keep enjoying life. People will see what I saw in you, you, like Lisa, is that you are a really good person.

Aaqib - Ah man what can I say? I remember back in the day before I got to know you and I wasn't really a fan of yours. But once I got to play in a tribe with you, I got to see that you were one dark, funny ass dude. No seriously, I don't think there was a day where you did not make me laugh. We always had each other's backs and became great friends ever since. You were one of the most entertaining people to be in a tribe with. It really is a never dull moment with you. I got to learn so much about not only this game, but life in general from you. I got to see viewpoints and opinions that I rarely hear or see here in the States. Paki hating bastard. :lol:

Stevie - Jersey Represent! Real talk, you are an inspiration for everybody. You've been through a lot in your life and make the right choices today. You've taught me a lot honestly about life. As Rocky once said, "But it ain't about how hard ya hit. It's about how hard you can get it and keep moving forward." You are also one of the funniest guys around. Past few months we've gotten real tight and I want to keep it that way. You are an awesome human being Steve and you've inspired me in so many ways. Love you bro.

Roberto/K-Magic - I know you don't play anymore, but man, I miss you. Not only are you one of the best players I've ever played with, not only are you one of the best tribemates I have played with, you are one of a kind Roberto. Like Aaqib, whenever we talked, you always had me laughing at some point. I loved our conversations about life and the situation going on in Mexico. I am very lucky that I got to become very good friends with you. Hopefully I see you around someday Roberto.

I am not going to list all my friends because I'll be typing this forever. :lol: Jeremy, Mattcurr, Petar, Wardy, Vulcan, Wally, Igor, Pete, Nauz, Kathy, James, Som, Xplicid, Suzie, Cruddy, Frisky, Sanchez, Lloyd, Pliers, Blow, Larz, Kam, Sneggy. I know I am missing a lot more people, but I got love for you all. Don't think I am leaving you out, you guys have been nothing but great to me. I got love for all of you, all of you guys are the best.

I'll be on Skype from time to time, but consider this my official good bye to you all. I have grown out of this game and moving on with my life. I am graduating high school in two months and going to uni in four months. To those who I have upset or upset in anyway shape or form, I am sorry. I know I was an ass most of the time during my playing time. Hope you all forgive me and move on.

One Love,

Alex/MC

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

/ salute

You were the best sort of friend and tribemate, the sort that takes nothing for granted and lives life for the sake of living it. Loved all the good times, never had any bad times either.

Would miss you drastically but for the wonderful invention of the KKK, keep being yourself, your not going to find anyone better to emulate.

Edit : Okay that sounded generic, I'm actually feeling all sappy and torn up at Alex quitting, keep in touch, life would be boring without an account of your day every day.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

One of the coolest things anyone has ever said to me Alekz, for real. We met with the now infamous quote, "fat-lazy-useless-hippie-potheads" and our friendship grew from there. You were there for me through some of my best and worst moments and you always listened whenever I was going through something in real life. This isn't goodbye brother, we're boys in real life and you're like a little brother to me. We share the same insane love for hip-hop, for guys like us it's life not just music. You introduced me to the legend that is Darren Sharper and together we almost got rimmed off W53 (What's up now kids, didn't finish the job) I'll be coming down to WVU so I can show you what game is, gonna be like fishing with dynamite down there. This is just one less medium for us to talk on but I'm gonna see you anyway. You're like family to me kid, love you bro.

DeletedUser

See what you did, you made me log in :icon_evil:

Good bye bro, have a sexy life,
I'll miss you funny and gangsta...blah, see you around. You ain't leaving, thats what they all say yet they come back

DeletedUser6695

Buh bye dude :(

I think I was in a tribe with you on w55 :p

DeletedUser

Alex , the last few years has been an interesting journey . A group of people from mixed cultures, backgrounds and characters mashed together , who then were super addicted to a war game .
For whatever reason we were drawn here , it brought us together in a way nothing else could . Lengthy hours on skype discussing all number of things having an absolute scream on occasion .
I have been honored to be a part of your life . I know wardy would laugh at me for saying that , but we may never have met but we shared many hours in discussion that some people don't get the opportunity to do in real life.
I have seen you mature and proud of everything you have achieved . Seeing you go off to uni is pretty heart warming :p .
I wish you all the very best in your life . I'm confident if you remain focused you will achieve great things .... and keep in touch , keep me updated .
You are a great guy , and great friend and you know where I am in-between your studies and having fun . <3 <3
Gonna miss you if we ever do a tribe again .. :icon_cry:

Take care Alex xx

<3