Phoenix Rising

Omg a Duck

Reaction score
Is anyone else looking at the Pheonix Rising cluster and thinking the battle for first noble claim is gonna be real right there.

Phoenix is part of Mr Pinks Wonderous Emporium and not Phoenix Rising yet is right next to their cluster? There's something dodgy going on right here, i'm not sure i can handle the suspense

DeletedUser12733

Let them take him olly has a problem he only builds scouts P.R have mostly pp players, after their internals can’t see them nobling anything noteworthy they may resort to barb munching who knows.
Fear not Master Duck once someone joins my Wonderous Emporium they don’t want to leave. It’s got Wonderous in the title

DeletedUser5175

as an idea, i'd like to see a world on UK where there is some sort of rule or limit on the amount of tribes you can leave/make or join in a 6 month period to stop merges winning worlds. Fight it out to the bitter end.

UK10 was a **** show I doubt anyone wants to go through tribe lock again - and I say that as a founder leader of the winning tribe. (W.A.R) :eek:o_O

DeletedUser12733

They should bring back inter tribal support. That would change the dynamics of worlds again.

Omg a Duck

Reaction score
They should bring back inter tribal support. That would change the dynamics of worlds again.

that would make the current family tribe format that most players are bringing to the table a bigger problem for newer players. Although at the end of the day, most players come through for a bit and never really learn the key factors of the game that would make them successful anyway

DeletedUser12733

If inter tribal support was a feature it would stop the ability of any tribe winning giving the opposing tribe(s) and their willingness.
No world is going to fight as a guaranteed thing as there’s too many inter tribal breakdowns and big world changes. U.K. worlds are prone to political warfare

DeletedUser5175

If inter tribal support was a feature it would stop the ability of any tribe winning giving the opposing tribe(s) and their willingness.
No world is going to fight as a guaranteed thing as there’s too many inter tribal breakdowns and big world changes. U.K. worlds are prone to political warfare

I don't under stand any of this?

what does it mean? worlds have been won before with outside support on and off. But I feel it's more natural for allies to be able to fight in all the battles together not just the attacks

"War is the continuation of politics by other means." So political wars . . . are wars

Omg a Duck

Reaction score
they're in a terrible position, they're inbetween all of the biggest tribes, also they aren't growing as fast as those bigger tribes