Phoenix Rising

No identity

Reaction score
For one I don't spend money on the game so I suggest you learn how to grow if that is your excuse as to why we're high up in the rankings etc. If I'm below average rim me, easy work and I started on .net so I don't see that point to be relevant tbh.

But everyone is aloud to have an opinion :)

No identity

Reaction score
You know what does make me laugh just a little bit, you two @aromatt and @Averum. What is your best world on the UK servers, points wise? Best finish? You talk a big game so please back that up for me.

UnKnown

Reaction score
Learn to read. Also that's fine but tell your pathetic team mates not to message me also, dealing with some you guys is just draining.
But you just said to mail you in game, now your saying not to message you?

I have to ask this, is Eds or hodge on your account because you sound just like those back stabbers, especially when you say sit blocked excuse

if there on your account then rimming you will be all the more sweeter. Don’t worry we won’t recruit you, take a screenshot and call me monkeys uncle if we do.

No identity

Reaction score
Who is eds? Whats your issue with hodgy? Let's be fair hodgy is better then you lot put together aha, no offence intended btw and that's just my opinion. Messages are fine unless it's hate like I've had to deal with today.

I have no personal issue with a lot of you, but the way some of your members come across and what they say to me etc just baffles me. Hence why I have a short fuze right now, if you had to listen to what I have had to you wouldn't have the patience for this kind of conversation either.

jaguarr

Reaction score
But you just said to mail you in game, now your saying not to message you?

I have to ask this, is Eds or hodge on your account because you sound just like those back stabbers, especially when you say sit blocked excuse

if there on your account then rimming you will be all the more sweeter. Don’t worry we won’t recruit you, take a screenshot and call me monkeys uncle if we do.
You are so mad about w43? You hugged the whole world there and still managed to lose?

Deleted User - 891148

Oh @No Identity... broski I don't talk big game. I am here to happily be a "pawn" in your eyes so to speak. I'm honestly here to enjoy the game. I never played on UK servers, was a start on .pl for me, world 1, 2 and 12 all won. (There is way over a 100 there now. ;) i'm an old school player but the difference is that I know when I played something wrong and I'm able to admit it and ask for advice since I haven't played this game in a while and back then? Scripts were bannable and yes I do think this PP system is bullshit but I'm whatever about it since it helps the game survive. You? You talk big game from day 1 of this server and from what I've seen, yet? I've played better when I was a kiddo than you playing right now so either just enjoy the game like everyone else is trying to do or buy more pp, i don't know what makes you happy man but just go and do it instead of talking about how good you are and how bad all of us are when you are 20-5.

DeletedUser15043

You know what does make me laugh just a little bit, you two @aromatt and @Averum. What is your best world on the UK servers, points wise? Best finish? You talk a big game so please back that up for me.
It's you who talk big and try to order people around I'm afraid.
Maybe I ask you what is your best one on .pl? XD
You trying to talk big while all the attempts both direct and indirect to slow us down so far didn't have any noticeable impact :)
What's relevant is this world and your ODA to points ratio suggests you rather fed on free takes type of player.
UK worlds are very liberal on so called "merging" approach when on many other worlds with less liberal approach to grey zone called there by the name - pushing - only stats you would be visible on would be "past players"
I will sooner or later find out how much your play is compensated by your talking :)
Have a nice war! :)

No identity

Reaction score
Lol, I don't buy PP, it's not hard to play this game tbh with you aha and I play mostly solo btw. Unless I ask a co to come on due to me working or something etc. Maybe you can advise me on how to be better @Averum? Didn't think I was doing too bad tbh, rank 3, OD rank 11. 9 gatherers 1 supporter and a attacker. Maybe I've been playing the game wrong?

Check my other worlds, I knew the free village excuse was coming @aromatt . :)

UnKnown

Reaction score
You are so mad about w43? You hugged the whole world there and still managed to lose?
No, we didn’t lose we quit after hodge and eds backstabbed is, we was at logger heads with a good chance of winning, I hit delete at 169 vills, before hitting delete the enemy didn’t take a single vill from me, and I play solo. My vill count dropped after I left that world and even then the enemy was mailing me to check if I quit before they launched on my vills. And before you comment on 43 being my only decent world, this isn’t my only account I’ve played on and always quit early due to my wife, who I fear more then anyone in your tribe

jaguarr

Reaction score
You compare worlds from 12+years ago to now mate. This is laughable . Meta has changed if you get players that got rank 1 on worlds 1-10 on pl most of them will do shit

jaguarr

Reaction score
No, we didn’t lose we quit after hodge and eds backstabbed is, we was at logger heads with a good chance of winning, I hit delete at 169 vills, before hitting delete the enemy didn’t take a single vill from me, and I play solo. My vill count dropped after I left that world and even then the enemy was mailing me to check if I quit before they launched on my vills. And before you comment on 43 being my only decent world, this isn’t my only account I’ve played on and always quit early due to my wife, who I fear more then anyone in your tribe
Mate did you hug that world too or not because I saw that your tribe only took 190 villages in total againt VA and their academy

No identity

Reaction score
From what I gathered you was left by hodgy due to incompitence, not you personally but others, not listening etc and just losing villages at will.

UnKnown

Reaction score
From what I gathered you was left by hodgy due to incompitence, not you personally but others, not listening etc and just losing villages at will.
Incompetent? When he was asked to send in ops, he was conveniently sitblocked every time, he got a personal nap with the enemy just so he can win the world but a few of our tribe stayed on just to stop that from happening and guess what, he was not in winning tribe and didn’t win the world so we are happy

DeletedUser15043

Check my other worlds, I knew the free village excuse was coming @aromatt . :)

You know it was coming :) same as you know it's not an excuse ;) it's allowed here so not using it would be wrong, still to brag about your size knowing that?
:)
It's like rich Instagram kids bragging about wealth when only thing they actually do is make the money sink and none of it was earned because they did something to deserve it ;)
We clearly have different opinions on what it means to be good at this game :)
And once again - can't wait to see how much of your talk can be backed by your skill :)

No identity

Reaction score
You know it was coming :) same as you know it's not an excuse ;) it's allowed here so not using it would be wrong, still to brag about your size knowing that?
:)
It's like rich Instagram kids bragging about wealth when only thing they actually do is make the money sink and none of it was earned because they did something to deserve it ;)
We clearly have different opinions on what it means to be good at this game :)
And once again - can't wait to see how much of your talk can be backed by your skill :)
If I couldn't back it I wouldn't talk about it, that wouldn't be very smart would it? You know why it's rare that I get rimmed? Because people know it's a waste of time now, I put too much time into the game and they would rather choose easier targets etc. Maybe you can show me your stats and where your confidence comes from?