Phoenix Rising

DeletedUser15043

Yes because before you quit you were 100% winning the world
I wouldn't go as far as to claim it that way but appreciate your opinion :)
We were in the lead even during the 2vs5 tribes war.
I think it was still a fair fight to happen.
Can't say a bad word on how VA was doing in war while the fight was on and surely if you ask them they can say the same about us :)
Some of them are with us on this world which only proves there was lot of respect at the end both sides.

Sleeman

Reaction score
I’m not usually a vocal player but this has been a joy to watch unfold.

Perhaps instead of comparing dick sizes we should settle this on the battlefield and let that do the talking? After all there’s no prizes for having the last word on the externals.

At the moment we’ve drawn first blood and quite successfully at that. There shouldn’t be any excuses regardless and I would expect the same from my tribe if your next op reaps as much success.

jaguarr

Reaction score
It's you who talk big and try to order people around I'm afraid.
Maybe I ask you what is your best one on .pl? XD
You trying to talk big while all the attempts both direct and indirect to slow us down so far didn't have any noticeable impact :)
What's relevant is this world and your ODA to points ratio suggests you rather fed on free takes type of player.
UK worlds are very liberal on so called "merging" approach when on many other worlds with less liberal approach to grey zone called there by the name - pushing - only stats you would be visible on would be "past players"
I will sooner or later find out how much your play is compensated by your talking :)
Have a nice war! :)
I havent farmed a single village since the start of the world while you were actively farming but you are still below me in rankings. Is that how it is on Pl servers? And I havent spent a lot of pp only around 6-8k pp since the start of the world

DeletedUser15043

I havent farmed a single village since the start of the world while you were actively farming but you are still below me in rankings. Is that how it is on Pl servers? And I havent spent a lot of pp only around 6-8k pp since the start of the world
I can see you below me in every relevant to me ranking

jaguarr

Reaction score
I can see you below me in every relevant to me ranking
Yes mate sorry I am currently playing on .net w111 and here. And I am also serving in the military. Sorry mate we can talk again in 6 months when I finish military service.

DeletedUser15043

We're talking about th UK servers. Can't compare two totally different servers, how can you say how well I would do on .pl when I haven't played on the server?
Yet you have posting you w44 :)
I told you from the start it's irrelevant but you insisted to see some stats :) there you go be my guest.
Now will I see something in the game or only read excuses?

jaguarr

Reaction score
I told you from the start it's irrelevant but you insisted to see some stats :) there you go be my guest.
At least he has something to post on uk unlike you

No identity

Reaction score
I've shown you what I can do in game from a world that wasn't long ago. I mean come then end of this you will also see aha.

DeletedUser15043

Yes mate sorry I am currently playing on .net w111 and here. And I am also serving in the military. Sorry mate we can talk again in 6 months when I finish military service.
I'm sorry then. Accept my apologies. Sinner me to dare to argue in given circumstances.

Just on a side I respect what you do in RL, but it's kind of irrelevant don't you think?

I have 2 jobs and family to look after, does that mean I'm actually better because of that?

UnKnown

Reaction score
Yes because before you quit you were 100% winning the world
Like I said we were at logger heads, they op us with little movement and we op them with little movement, that world would of lasted minimum another year, both sides had good players, like I said we quit because hodgebadger stabbed us in the back after we let him merge with carecry account, that was our mistake. But one things for sure and that’s hodgebadger will be rimmed whatever world he plays now. Unless he hides behind another account!

jaguarr

Reaction score
I'm sorry then. Accept my apologies. Sinner me to dare to argue in given circumstances.

Just on a side I respect what you do in RL, but it's kind of irrelevant don't you think?

I have 2 jobs and family to look after, does that mean I'm actually better because of that?
Jobs and military is not the same thing especially when you are forced to do it. With no internet and very strict schedule that leaves you limited space to play the game.

jaguarr

Reaction score
Like I said we were at logger heads, they op us with little movement and we op them with little movement, that world would of lasted minimum another year, both sides had good players, like I said we quit because hodgebadger stabbed us in the back after we let him merge with carecry account, that was our mistake. But one things for sure and that’s hodgebadger will be rimmed whatever world he plays now. Unless he hides behind another account!
Hodgy doesnt play in any of our accounts as far as I am aware and Hodgy is your problem anyway not mine. I just brought up w43 just for fun. I only care for w48 now and w111 on .net