Phoenix Rising

Reaction score
In total mate i send you total i that above the 80k you take today i that above is 450 k total :) , Fuzz away no big deal

Omg a Duck

Reaction score
my total scavenged is over 600k and my total plundered is over 230k. I've raked in nearly as much res as you to date. The difference between us is the PP you spend.

No identity

Reaction score
Hey, if someone wants to sink £200 into a world just to point whore and try looking good? That's cool i guess. Means i can play for free :)
You think I spent money aha, alright mate, good one and like I said more playing less talking,.

jaguarr

Reaction score
Hey, if someone wants to sink £200 into a world just to point whore and try looking good? That's cool i guess. Means i can play for free :)

Why you arguing so much about pp that someone spent since its a part of the game. If you dont like then go play classic worlds etc. If you cant adapt then its your problem not our problem. You are saying someone spent 200£ without knowing anything. No Identity pp farmed on w47 all his pp and can spend it for as long as he wants

Last edited by a moderator:

Omg a Duck

Reaction score
Dont be arrogant :) ....
No arrogance in pointing out facts. You didn't raise a point. And obviously i have adapted. Also i dislike people trying to act as if they have achieved something or that they are better when obviously they've bought what they have. P2 win isn't adapting, its laziness.

Of course i'm going to argue with someone who has a pp inflated ego.

No identity

Reaction score
No arrogance in pointing out facts. You didn't raise a point. And obviously i have adapted. Also i dislike people trying to act as if they have achieved something or that they are better when obviously they've bought what they have. P2 win isn't adapting, its laziness.

I have no ego I told you to play more and talk less. Aha stop acting like a child aha, if you've adapted lets see how this world ends for ya.

Reaction score

Dam dude you just s*i* on what you say and eat it? That is an interesting fact. Point of you kid is that your jumping in the league your not to be not even in 10 years.
And now foaming with all sorts of nonsense to get attention? To jump on someone trying to show your hysteria by spitting on some of the more better players than you, to prove yourself again to the same players, you only show how limited and stu*** you are and not how capable you are of a change not close to adapt. So it is better to go cover yourself and to put your finger in your mouth and to cry it out that spiting here nonsense. For sake your farm is lvl 17 and you want to say something? Be careful not to trip on your word again who knows what will you eat next time?

How someone smart say

I have no ego I told you to play more and talk less. Aha stop acting like a child aha, if you've adapted lets see how this world ends for ya.

I gave you my fact :] now jump it away :cool:

Sausage95

Reaction score
Guys this forum post is for everyone to talk about how good Phoenix Rising is - Take your Kelis music chat elsewhere