Phoenix Rising

DeletedUser14295

You don't like Family Guy? :rolleyes:
I'm pretty new here. For me to talk about how good you are, first you got to show it ;)

DeletedUser12733

I notice everyone talking big it’s a speed 1 world who’s really gonna show anything yet

DeletedUser5175

Most players that joined our tribe was invited b4 the world started. We only recruit 2-3 players after the world started

It's totally cool if you want to recruit a player 2.5 times bigger than your previous biggest player from a tribe you've been exchanging some OD with. It's fine, Who wouldn't recruit a kraken but it's a bit rich when your duke then comes here baiting other tribes because they're not going to win.

Last edited by a moderator:

No identity

Reaction score
It's totally cool if you want to recruit a player 2.5 times bigger than your previous biggest player from a tribe you've been exchanging some OD with. It's fine, Who wouldn't recruit a kraken but it's a bit rich when your duke then comes here baiting other tribes because they're not going to win.
Think you need to chill and focus on the game more. If you knew the reason behind my comment you wouldn't have commented what you did trust me, but never mind you're welcome to your opinion. Recruited to win? Is that why I have turned down many players who are highly ranked points wise right now?

jaguarr

Reaction score
Well david wanted to join before the world started. And as No Identity.. said we rejected a lot of top players that wanted to join.

DeletedUser5175

Think you need to chill and focus on the game more. If you knew the reason behind my comment you wouldn't have commented what you did trust me, but never mind you're welcome to your opinion. Recruited to win? Is that why I have turned down many players who are highly ranked points wise right now?

Chill? I said it was fine - this isn't a touchy subject for you two is it? You do you boys you do you.

All I I said was that if you want to recruit a player 2.5 times bigger than your second biggest player and you want to say that you didn't recruit a Kraken to help win that's fine. If you want to recruit said player in the middle of fighting with his tribe it's also fine.

Last edited by a moderator:

jaguarr

Reaction score
Chill? I said it was fine - this isn't a touchy subject for you two is it? You do you boys you do you.

All I I said was that if you want to recruit a player 2.5 times bigger than your second biggest player and you want to say that you didn't recruit a Kraken to help win that's fine. If you want to recruit said player in the middle of fighting with his tribe it's also fine.
David was going to join before the world started.we get a lot of applications of players and didnt recruit anyone including your tribe members:p

DeletedUser5175

David was going to join before the world started.we get a lot of applications of players and didnt recruit anyone including your tribe members:p

I'm not in PR PR! or WOTW but thanks for that information because it begs the question of why - if this was all pre-planned the Kraken did join WOTW a tribe fighting you first? This was your plan you say?

No identity

Reaction score
I'm not in PR PR! or WOTW but thanks for that information because it begs the question of why - if this was all pre-planned the Kraken did join WOTW a tribe fighting you first? This was your plan you say?
David joined the world late, he was supposed to join at the start. He started playing, we decided to bring him in. Simle as that. Hope this puts your mind at ease.

No identity

Reaction score
Lol.PNG
Oh maybe you mean this?

Or do you mean Flawless's threat to join smile if I didn't invite him to my tribe?

Last edited: