Phoenix Rising

No identity

Reaction score
Let's be fair, you guys were just keeping PR happy while you grew enough into there cluster to take them out easier. I don't blame you for that the game is tactical. But it came back to bite you, now I've got work to do so I will leave you lot to mingle and have a moan etc. Anyone who wants to talk TW message Krunk in TBS. He will be happy to help.

In regards to the support situation I will allow you all to make of it as you wish. :) I mean all you have to do is check TW stats and look at OD. Shouldn't be hard to paint a picture, going forward mafia don't go out spoofing for info. You knew how it was and you put someone in a sticky situation. Au revoir!

OUT!

Executioner

Reaction score
In all fairness no i don't think that was the plan with PR at all!
Nothing bit us in the ass, if anything we bit them in the ass when they decided to pull a fast one!
In regards to the supporting sausage why else would he leave PR and Join TBS for 5 mins?
Theirs been no explanation for that and were not owed an explanation as we have no ties with TBS.
But what else are we to think..

No identity

Reaction score
Tbh it is what it is, I really have to get some work done now it won't do itself. But as far as I'm aware that was the intention, in fact I know that and I won't say how because there is no point in causing a bit of beef. Well more than what we already have aha. :)

Happy Hunting.

Last edited:

madman4464

Reaction score
We have not been bitten in the ass, Im having the most fun i've had in weeks. You think we are stupid enough to end the NAP and then sit around for 72 hours twiddiling our thumbs waiting for you to plan an OP against us?

Absolutely delusional.

Number 1

Reaction score
As i saw it, sausage was in TBS for 3min. So HE was deffed by whole tribe in 3min? Maybe they also sniped your trains in these 3 min ? Well then they are supermans of TW. Oh and also you didn't see any support incoming in these villages then you got them, but u are conviced what they supported him, even then all the facts are against it.
You know today i saw in the news a guy builded his rocket to lounch Into space, to check it if earth is actually round not flat, becouse he only would believe it if he saw it with his own eyes.
Btw. He died.

ALMOST FORGOT. PR are you rising from the ashes (becouse thats what Phoenix is) ? Or you rised from ashes to fall in the ashes again to rise again?

P.S. English is not my main language as you can guess.

Last edited:

Executioner

Reaction score
Madman4464i don't think its delusional i think its honourable to honour the agreements of a nap.
A 72 hr cool down period is to benefit the tribes involved to prepare to make it fair! Or Whats the point!?

Number 1 theirs no other explanation to think other than he joined for for 3 minutes for support only or why else would he join!? Still no one has said why!
We didn't see incoming support because we clearly didn't take the ones you guys were supporting!

I mean at least one thing this means BB are the only tribe on world 48 that is playing tribal wars and not tribal hugs!
Also means we can now move in any direction!

DeletedUser15043

As i saw it, sausage was in TBS for 3min. So HE was deffed by whole tribe in 3min? Maybe they also sniped your trains in these 3 min ? Well then they are supermans of TW. Oh and also you didn't see any support incoming in these villages then you got them, but u are conviced what they supported him, even then all the facts are against it.
You know today i saw in the news a guy builded his rocket to lounch Into space, to check it if earth is actually round not flat, becouse he only would believe it if he saw it with his own eyes.
Btw. He died.

ALMOST FORGOT. PR are you rising from the ashes (becouse thats what Phoenix is) ? Or you rised from ashes to fall in the ashes again to rise again?

P.S. English is not my main language as you can guess.
I agree and I doubt sheep supported as a whole tribe effort but seeing NoID scoring SOTD badge my guess is he did :) maybe someone on top of that. Surely the jump wasn't for no reason :)

And just for the record there was 2 snipes I was aware of :p so who knows?

Last edited by a moderator:

No identity

Reaction score
I agree and I doubt sheep supported as a whole tribe effort but seeing NoID scoring SOTD badge my guess is he did :) maybe someone on top of that. Surely the jump wasn't for no reason :)

And just for the record there was 2 snipes I was aware of :p so who knows?
Jesus christ get a life lad, as if I could have sniped in a 2 min period.

jaguarr

Reaction score
Madman4464i don't think its delusional i think its honourable to honour the agreements of a nap.
A 72 hr cool down period is to benefit the tribes involved to prepare to make it fair! Or Whats the point!?

Number 1 theirs no other explanation to think other than he joined for for 3 minutes for support only or why else would he join!? Still no one has said why!
We didn't see incoming support because we clearly didn't take the ones you guys were supporting!

I mean at least one thing this means BB are the only tribe on world 48 that is playing tribal wars and not tribal hugs!
I still don't see a problem here even if we "supported" him like you said. If thats the way we can stall your growth then why not do it. You could have allied them and fight with them against us, you didn't do it so its not our problem. We might had some differences with them but we can work around them.

Ban Hammer

Reaction score
Lets add my 2 cents in while i can

I am in total agreement with you here Executioner a matter of Honor is a matter of Honor and it is one of the many things that seperates us from the prime apes some believe us to have evolved from so on that score i do personally believe PR were in the wrong for not upholding the pre agreed terms however as mentioned by someone already this is tribal wars and these things are part of the game it's one of those trial and Error's you have to run a course but at least you know for next time it comes up.

as for the supporting from the Sheep's side BB is the main competition for the Sheep as they are your main competition there is nothing wrong with slowing the competition down it's actually one of the many tactics i used for the account i co-play during start up giving me the edge over everyone else in the area at the time so it is a healthy tactic whether seen as dodgey or not.

As for BB being the only tribe not to play tribal hugs on UK48 sadly that is not true there are plenty of tribes in this world that aren't allied to everything that moves and if we are strictly talking main world tribes (not puny rim tribes) then i would say look towards the Error! and 404! side from my knowledge they are pretty neutral in terms of hugging worse i can say there is maybe the family thing but then you guys have that aswell.

Number 1

Reaction score

Well since twstats can`t track this tribe jump since it`s to quick. Maybe it was a check if they have a spy? and u just took the bait. Offf, that sounds great.

DeletedUser15043

Jesus christ get a life lad, as if I could have sniped in a 2 min period.

haha I have lot of faith :D
Btw are you one of those that does not get sarcasm? :)

I still don't see a problem here even if we "supported" him like you said. If thats the way we can stall your growth then why not do it. You could have allied them and fight with them against us, you didn't do it so its not our problem. We might had some differences with them but we can work around them.

I don't see any problem in that either :) Just don't like when someone is saying it didn't happen when it actually has :D

No identity

Reaction score
haha I have lot of faith :D
Btw are you one of those that does not get sarcasm? :)

I don't see any problem in that either :) Just don't like when someone is saying it didn't happen when it actually has :D
Did I say it didn't happen? Have I denied it all? Like I said previously check TW stats and all the stats given in game. I'm sure you can figure it out.

Last edited:

Executioner

Reaction score
Lets add my 2 cents in while i can

I am in total agreement with you here Executioner a matter of Honor is a matter of Honor and it is one of the many things that seperates us from the prime apes some believe us to have evolved from so on that score i do personally believe PR were in the wrong for not upholding the pre agreed terms however as mentioned by someone already this is tribal wars and these things are part of the game it's one of those trial and Error's you have to run a course but at least you know for next time it comes up.

as for the supporting from the Sheep's side BB is the main competition for the Sheep as they are your main competition there is nothing wrong with slowing the competition down it's actually one of the many tactics i used for the account i co-play during start up giving me the edge over everyone else in the area at the time so it is a healthy tactic whether seen as dodgey or not.

As for BB being the only tribe not to play tribal hugs on UK48 sadly that is not true there are plenty of tribes in this world that aren't allied to everything that moves and if we are strictly talking main world tribes (not puny rim tribes) then i would say look towards the Error! and 404! side from my knowledge they are pretty neutral in terms of hugging worse i can say there is maybe the family thing but then you guys have that aswell.
Cheers.

Yeh i have nothing against sheep supporting him i just want them to grow a pair and be honest when called out.

Saying tribal hugs i was more having a dig at sheeps and pr and the many other naps iv heard they all have

No identity

Reaction score
Cheers.

Yeh i have nothing against sheep supporting him i just want them to grow a pair and be honest when called out.

Saying tribal hugs i was more having a dig at sheeps and pr and the many other naps iv heard they all have
Grow some balls ;), read back through the thread and see if I denied anything then think again. Like I sad all the stats are available to you, take it as you wish. How many naps we have? :D Your source of info must be really off not going to lie aha. Also if you read what I have wrote you will get the answers you're looking for rather than being ignorant and picking little snippets of what you wish.