Pinch, Punch or Punish?!

DeletedUser11971

Ok this is basically a steal from other forums with a small twist.

So you get to choose accs on Uk16 (must include co's so if you have a Viking brother hiding under your bed you must bring them along!) that you can Pinch for your tribe, Punch as in remove them from the world completely or Punish by nominating them to only be allowed to mail/post via the medium of a brother you never knew they had....!

You must give your reasons of course whether it be to remove a worthy opponent or just to cause grief and your own acc must be used in the next post.

DeletedUser11971

pfft all too scared to go first huh!

Ok well I shall get you all started but am thinking of this was how much hauled thread you'd all be here?!

Pinch: Cat Norris. The man behind the pussy cat so would be intrigued how he would settle in elsewhere and would he continue to run his quiz night?! On a personal note always good to chat to those that lead tribes so pinched you are!

Punch: Gotcha! Again bias here but he will be forced to pop more effort in on other worlds and also all said and done he is quite good so best he goes now!

Punish: Um well the obvious contenders have already (sadly!!!) left us so am going to say Mancunia as he does have a brother and I think it would be very amusing to see his brother defend the undefendable sword nukes (plus are they alike!)

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
as I've been mentioned tis only right I go next I guess...

If you think I'm rude, arrogant, annoying and have a lack of patience for idiots... you won't like my brother...

Pinch: ItwillbeOverbyChristmas. The Knk (boo!!...) dukes do seem to have turned the corner with ROTN... though a couple of council members quitting has left a space on the council that would be more than adequately filled by Ryan/Jo...

Punch: Too many to list and so hard to narrow down to just one... but as tis the rules... BangersNSmash, simply because he should of joined minions when he had the chance... grrr...

Punish: Not sure if the magical appearance of D1's brother in a pointy hat can ever been beaten but I'm sure if anyone can do it... Milad can... though I hope his Brother is capable of understanding which Harry's are in his tribe and which aren't when asking for support...