Pinch, Rim and Keep

DeletedUser12025

Pinch: Ravandil, very pleasant non tribe mate neighbour. Let's me have the odd day of decent farming lol.
Rim: Anyone in Free, although that seems a little difficult at present.
Keep: Ironguard, drunk rants on the forum keeps me amused.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser10100

Pinch - Altyknight, known and played with Mark for quite some time now, such a reliable player and an asset to any tribe. Mucho respect to him. Obviously I could add loads more players, like Chrissy and Tony on the Twotonecanary account, but you only allowed one account :-(

Rim - Kiskisas2, historically this game has required skill, PPing your way up the ranks requires very little in skill, just alot of PP, any monkey can click 50% and finish.

Keep - Lady Hannarrrr, It's simple really, she is the only other member in my tribe lol

loganas

Reaction score
I started too late here.. Then I used pp only to grow up my first village. Now I use pp unly for my premium.

Nauzhror

Reaction score
I started too late here.. Then I used pp only to grow up my first village. Now I use pp unly for my premium.

Nonsense. I started 4 days after you, and am nearly outfarming you while I am 2,600 points to your 122k. Your nobles were paid for by purchasing resources or being fed by tribemates.

You have absolutely not self-sustained since you began nobling.

Your best farming day was 447k yesterday, I have 357k so far today and am on pace for 441k by end of the day. In 4 days I'll be farming significantly more than you currently are, yet you've minted at least 120 coins.

loganas

Reaction score
I have friends. They believe my skills and boosted me with resources. Then I find some easy villages. I wll do much more on this world with no spending pp

DeletedUser14481

Not really.. All you need to know is how to use up all resources produced from camps :) Play smart and you might reach his level ;)

DeletedUser12045

Rim: =BERTAKO= - just because I think it would be fun going one on one with them :D
Haha, you must like the rim too :p

Pinch: Tsangari - growing well, farming well and has been a nuisance to others in past worlds, as im sure is happening on this one too.
Rim: Kiskisas2 - just so they can start up like the rest of us, plus im sure the rim is more what you are use too ;):D
Keep: I.R.Tigah and Zil1 - couldnt decide between the 2, they are like the plague and when they come knocking on your door, its only a matter of time until you see the rim! :cool:

Nauzhror

Reaction score
Not really.. All you need to know is how to use up all resources produced from camps :) Play smart and you might reach his level ;)

Lolno.

I can farm around 500k a day right now, at under 3k points. My mines generate 68,688 res per day. I can farm in a day what my mines would generate in a week.

Level 30 mines generate 311k a day (that's total, not of each resource).

Now compare to accounts like a car that can farm 8+ million in a day. It'd take 25 villages with level 30 mines to equal their farming income.

On speed 1 each village would only generate 172,800 per day making the importance of farming even larger.