Pinch, Rim and Keep

DeletedUser5582

So stolen from another forum but as was my idea in the first place am sure copyright lawyers will allow...

So very simple thread you just nominate an account that you would like to pinch for your tribe, one that you would love to rim and the tribemate in your tribe that you would want to keep above all others. Oh yes and you need to tell us why you are making these decisions...!

DeletedUser14054

Pinch: DoctorWho (Good player, played together in w25)

Rim: BlackGate(Tho he just got rimmed last night by us, but would gladly rim him again and again) Reason being he is a total cry baby, abandoned his tribe and dropped dukeship on me in w28 and then ran to ally tribe to spread BS about me to try and recruit people back.. whats the point of leaving the tribe then? Oh yes, forgot to mention that he wanted to fight SLAP with 1 village and spears :)

Keep: Dotty7676. Anyone that knows this player will understand why he would be top pick to be kept.. Especially now that his co-player is goodwins :)

DeletedUser14150

I would steal Homepage, need a guy like him at the end game. If it wasnt for him 50% of DOT on w27 would have gone barbs.
Player to keep, this is a hard one. I have handpicked my tribe pretty muchhh, i need them all<3..
Hmm i would probably rim the entire SAS tribe.. Naah that would be to easy. I think Zara Larsson, i dont like her music. okay thats a lie "Uncover" is a good song. But the rest is mediocre at best

Drift Banksy

Reaction score
pinch: Zil1, great player and someone who i could trust with my acc in my time of need :)
Rim: I dont really know, no one i wont gone atm :D can i choose Zil1 again, and make him co me
Keep: Ravandil, havent know the acc long but is rank 1 looter in aday, so cant hate a player who is active and puts in the hard work.

DeletedUser13755

Pinch: Woody213.. Great player and person, Not too many names stick out for me but his one does.
Rim: No one I really dislike so I will go with Torngarsuk as we have history plus my old Co-player would laugh his arse off.
Keep: F.U.B.A.R, No idea if the owners of the account have revealed themselves so I will just say I am very happy it have been asked to rejoin them for this world.

Stephen/Drhufflepuff.

Foxtrot

Reaction score
Pinch: GUNNIE93, fellow Scot, all that needs to be said <3
Rim: Singularity, very good farmer and end game player, tough to beat when she gets into her comfort zone
Keep: Zara Larsson, amazing player and leader, a joy to play along side :)

DeletedUser14415

Pinch: Now I don't really know anybody here, and no body knows me, which is kind of neat. So I would have to go with Zil1, he can have a laugh at himself clearly, so possibly a cool guy all in all. Plus I hear he's a noob (joke's gone too far, what do you think Hendz?)

Rim: Now as I said, I don't know anybody so I have nothing against no body, also I don't tend to hold grudges so even if I did meh... wouldn't matter much. Have to go Zubatios, as long as he gets rimmed every 9 or 10 days, to keep that lovely saw tooth thing going on which you can see in his twstats.

Keep: A car. I actually mailed him before he even joined our tribe, and he turned out to be an awesome dude. Also seems to know what he's doing, and he's also excellent at making engine sounds; Brum brum, mate. Brum brum!

DeletedUser13573

Pinch: Conner64 - Trust me, this guy is a beast.
Rim: jenada - he's close to me. (I've just sent a fake without using any rams or cats, beating all efficiency standards)
Keep: Ravandil - even though I fight him for looter and plunderer achievements every day, this world would be far more boring without him.

DeletedUser13460

Pinch: jenada - no one gives the noobs a chance nowadays.
Rim: GUNNIE93 - heard he's Scottish, good enough excuse to rim.
Keep: TobiastheBold - great guy, defo one of the best players I've seen in a while, granted that doesn't mean much given the state of the UK servers

Now now thats not nice at all you can try though

Pinch - foxtrot ;)
Rim - DiddyShark been saying it for worlds will get around it sooner or later
Keep - SLeW25

DeletedUser12045

Pinch: Conner64 - Trust me, this guy is a beast.
Rim: jenada - he's close to me. (I've just sent a fake without using any rams or cats, beating all efficiency standards)
Keep: Ravandil - even though I fight him for looter and plunderer achievements every day, this world would be far more boring without him.

The rimming has started by the looks of it :(
Another world another rimming

DeletedUser14416

I guess we could get this going again so here i go:

Pinch: Dotty7676 - if anyone knows the two players from past worlds then they will tell you that one is an attacking god and the other a defending god, Get ready to see an amazing account later on
Rim: alcor - Due to the fact that he sends nobles to land in night bonus and sends a REAL spear nuke to try and clear a village he needs to be sent to the rim before he embarrasses himself even more
Keep: Zara Larsson - I have never played under leadership from this account but has been flawless so far, not one complaint to give and doubt i will ever have one