Play2win

DeletedUser

So how much pp y'all made/spent?

I'm currently 38 in the black... everyone's so stingy here :icon_cry:

DeletedUser4753

0 currently, figured better not sell res till lc atleast.

that said i have seen a few mates sellin res already at figures like 500 res for 80-100 pp, so a brilliant ratio actualy

DeletedUser

That's about my average ratio yeah
i just wish i could make more trades lol
but i have been keeping up this way, selling too much more would probably be a bad idea

DeletedUser

Now everyone wants lc so someone just paid 25 pp for 200 of my iron lol
205 gained so far

DeletedUser8219

Ive currently gained 70 pp, but I'll be spending that on this world so will go back to even soon enough

DeletedUser

Ive been considering doing so too but looking at the trades it really aint worth it for me imo
also someone in my tribe got 70 pp in one go in exchange for 350 clay LOL
You know him too

DeletedUser11285

0 and never will its stupid to spend pp on buying resources espesialy when its so low resourses for sum much pp you might as well use them to up the production of your mines

DeletedUser

Buuuut it's smart to sell res to stupid people :)
I have a month of premium incoming from Bloodknight lol
he's trying to keep up with Nauz, what a noob

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser4753

i shud state, i hate pp spending and shall never ever do it.

that said, i know alot of the top accounts have seriously abused pp, sum approaching the 10k spent others more reasonable levels.

now at first you say :eek: omg so much pp, what a waste, however the accounts with actual good accounts stand to make it all back plus more, the price or res is high due to its lack of availability, if spending pp means res is more readily avaialble to just those accounts, they are able to sell it back, on net people have made silly amounts of pp whilst selling res at far more reasonable rates than here.

so i guess if you tret it like a investment, 5k pp in the first week, to achieve a account capable of making 500-1k pp a day due to have masses of res before it shud be able to, then i guess you could advocate it.

as i say not for me i hate tht its become part of a game, but i do know sum of the big spenders will stand to be in the + in a major way despite thier rather costly spendin habits

Nauzhror

Reaction score
that said, i know alot of the top accounts have seriously abused pp, sum approaching the 10k spent others more reasonable levels.

Approaching 10k?

Lol, no.

Approaching 100k is more likely to be accurate for Bloodknight.

10k premium will not put a non-farming account neck and neck with me. Not by a longshot. I wouldn't be shocked if he's spending 10k prem per day.

DeletedUser

Approaching 10k?

Lol, no.

Approaching 100k is more likely to be accurate for Bloodknight.

10k premium will not put a non-farming account neck and neck with me. Not by a longshot. I wouldn't be shocked if he's spending 10k prem per day.
I cant believe Im gonna say this but, d1mension is entirely correct, hes not talking about Bloodknight. Hes talking about you or me.

Though Id like to add one caveat to any PP I spent here was all gained from w72, I traded into uk pp, I made well over 20,000 pp there the 2,000 I sent here didnt cost me anything at all.

DeletedUser6623

Prolly spent 50pp on 1:1 self market trades .. thats it

DeletedUser9598

I havent spent a penny and think im the only person outside pandas to hit 1000 plunders

Nauzhror

Reaction score
I havent spent a penny and think im the only person outside pandas to hit 1000 plunders

Ahh, so that's you.

I saw 4 accounts in Pandas with 1k, and 1 outside of it, with awards hidden, had wondered who that was.

DeletedUser

I stopped making lc yesterday but I'm at 900 plunders D:
Not a penny spent and 1k pp earned lol