Player Made Maps

• Thread starter Astral Bliss...
  • Start date

DeletedUser

It is always good to see player made maps (My favorite topic). It will also minimize spamming in Self Updating Map thread.

Here is a newbie attempt to take a glance at Gold and Loom (closest tribes, that I care about).
qzoflz.png

EDIT: Got rid of Barb and more

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8468

No please don't...we are on enough radars as it is lol. Seems everyone wants to remove us from maps and you want to add us lol

DeletedUser

Umm.. I think that's what my thread is for. Since it's stickied I recommend you post it there :)

DeletedUser

Well as im a noob, i went to make one on paint :icon_eek: and i failed, So could someone make a map and post it on here of the tribes JBOX, GOLD and BA please

DeletedUser

thanks. I can put CROM too if you want^^ I just wanted to attract some cartographer enthusiast :p

Rofl, don't put those noobs on there.
Nice map, can you put in the corner of each K what K it is though please, GOLD are actually in K54 and K55 but I can't think of which you're showing atm.

Edit:
/facepalm on my part, I know it's K54 (the main K) with K55 to the east.

I see me!! :lol:

DeletedUser

Could someone make a updated map just for Gold because we're special.

DeletedUser

It is always good to see player made maps (My favorite topic). It will also minimize spamming in Self Updating Map thread.

Here is a newbie attempt to take a glance at Gold and Loom (closest tribes, that I care about).
qzoflz.png

EDIT: Got rid of Barb and more

Is large. Make it smaller next time. :S

Nice map though :)