Player-made Maps

DeletedUser

Two at least from what I can see, but not necessarily no. Could just be good friends, at any rate *R* remain as such on map as long (not part of Soon fam) as they remain seperate on their profile. See no gain on them secretly being a family, which would be a bit silly anyway.

Lol phone autocorrect thinks *R*'s profile is desperate rather than seperate

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser4147

We work together, we arent part of the soon family. We are our own tribe.

That's like me saying Lazy? are part of the -TWD- family.

Because nobling -TWD- family makes us family with them? lol.

And yes, *R* are part of the soon family, last I heard was soon family wanted to recruit your better players then feed on the rest. :O

As for ROTS there are not family with Lazy?. (but they are a pretty blue (inlove) )

EDIT: Because I posted before finishing the thread.

You have a NAP with them which means its most likely a new co-player of jobodavy the recent noblings.

You clearly don't know our diplomacy well then do you? Because I don't see any NAP.

DeletedUser12021

You clearly don't know our diplomacy well then do you? Because I don't see any NAP.

It's like an on-off switch relationship between 2 teens in love. I don't blame you for not knowing your own diplomacy well. ;)

But before Lazy finnaly decides to go for a final answer for TWD, please don't feel jaleous about our lovely relationship with *R*. It's a relationship however, not a family tie. Because if you say we and *R* family you can make the same silly statement Lazy is family with the barbarians, munching so much of them latety.

[20:00:28] Darth Doom: yes and I believe I have answered it through Legend earlier today.....
[20:01:36] Darth Doom: I am not one for forcing people to do something that they are not comfortable with, so I have said those that want to merge that is fine...So far we have 1 under way and another a little later on..
[20:01:57] Darth Doom: I am also looking at the fact with the new world starting we may get drop outs as well
[20:03:49] pam: You can't force anyone but it is better to have stronger accounts and fewer of them
[20:04:17] pam: 20 strong players is better than 60 weaak ones
[20:04:19] Darth Doom: I would agree with you but we have managed to keep this group very tight as well
[20:05:04] pam: They are vulnerable. If the have a good co situation they willhave better coverage
[20:06:42] Darth Doom: we would have to agree to dis agree on that because it would also depend what they smaller players are up to.....Just because they do not have loads of points it does not mean that they don't have a function with in the tribe as a whole..
[20:08:49] pam: They are more vulnerabe to attack. If they had a second person on the account and a lot more villages they would be in a better position. They need to merge with someone that has complementary hours in the game.
[20:09:37] pam: It is your tribe and up to you of course. we just wanted to know your intentions
[20:09:56] pam: We take diplomacy very seriously
[20:11:21] Darth Doom: So do I take diplomacy very seriously and that is why I listen to what I have been told or suggested because I love to learn more, it's in my nature....
[20:12:30] Darth Doom: As for my intentions I thought I made that clear, I would rather worry about other things and other tribes rather than us butting heads when taking villages like what has happened already...
[20:13:29] james mullane: my main concern is the ability of your tribe to defend itself if it comes to it.
[20:13:41] Darth Doom: As for the smaller players I am not really sure why the worry since most are in our safe area but I would also like to know what you mean by vulnerable...
[20:13:52] james mullane: if they are small its for a reason
[20:13:56] Darth Doom: Thought I did well against your guys already
[20:14:07] james mullane: you dont play all your accounts do you?
[20:14:08] james mullane: :D
[20:14:16] james mullane: the point im making is this
[20:14:24] james mullane: a small account will be small for one of two reasons
[20:14:39] james mullane: 1) lack of skill - fine we can teach them skill with patience or you can
[20:15:03] james mullane: 2) inactive lack of time - any inactive player is vulnerable asthey wont notice incoming
[20:15:21] james mullane: they also weaken the tribe
[20:15:23] james mullane: AS
[20:15:29] Darth Doom: ok again what are you classing as small??
[20:15:30] james mullane: they are slower to notice support requests
[20:16:50] Darth Doom: I would agree but I could also say that larger accounts are just as likely to miss support requests but that is why I watch over it all and it gets dealt with
[20:16:56] james mullane: im biased but id say anything less than 15
[20:17:00] james mullane: villas
[20:17:13] james mullane: [20:16] Darth Doom:

<<< I would agree but I could also say that larger accounts are just as likely to miss support requests but that is why I watch over it all and it gets dealt withyeah, they miss em on forums bt tend to notice skype and mails
[20:17:42] Darth Doom: but that's were my job comes in to make sure it is picked up...
[20:18:29] Darth Doom: As for small accounts being less than 15 villas then that would be a mistake
[20:18:32] james mullane: but you need the players online to notice
[20:19:01] Darth Doom: Most of mine are very active and pick up things very fast and we cover just as quick
[20:19:27] james mullane: do you mind if we test that over a period of 3 days?
[20:19:49] Darth Doom: You look at small players being less active and not skilled, I look at them doing what as been asked of them...
[20:19:56] Darth Doom: what do you mean test
[20:20:19] james mullane: lol
[20:20:25] james mullane: if i tell you that they will be prewarned
[20:21:00] Darth Doom: if you are asking me to allow them to be attacked then answer is no....
[20:22:06] Darth Doom: Like I said I took some villages and was attacked by a couple of your members and if memory serves me it was about 10 or 11 full attacks and the village is still standing can't say much about the the troops..
[20:22:36] Darth Doom: Princess tried early on for one our villages and even mailed me to say how well we defended
[20:22:53] Darth Doom: so testing is not needed logic is required
[20:23:05] pam: I had a co on that made some big mistakes.
[20:23:34] pam: He scouted when I was surrounded by others tht could send support.
[20:23:39] pam: I lost a few troops
[20:24:14] pam: I will say that your players sent support and fast
[20:24:14] Darth Doom: rampart and chesty did not have co's and they lost a few as well
[20:24:50] pam: There hass been no coordinated attacks only a player here and there attacking on their own
[20:24:54] james mullane: the testing wouldnt be genuine attacks
[20:25:11] james mullane: would take the form of fakes
[20:25:18] james mullane: where you would be aware of them
[20:25:33] james mullane: and expectedto check their taggings and response times
[20:26:12] pam: To do well in any world you have to look ahead and be prepared. You need strong players
[20:26:24] Darth Doom: at this time it would be unfair on them, they are dealing with R and Soon and night watch so they are being tested all the time at present
[20:27:04] Darth Doom: I have looked a head and I do have strong players
[20:27:13] pam: If you had bigger accounts they likely would not be under attack
[20:27:45] Darth Doom: why would that be sorry??
[20:28:20] pam: I would attack a player with 5 villages easily but would want a formal op to take a village from a player with 15 villags
[20:29:06] pam: If I ahve 5 trains it makes a difference
[20:30:57] Darth Doom: And again I would agree with you but at the same time if I had the chance to take all the villages in one of the tribes i would and then I could follow the same basis but this is about tribes and bringing on the younger players and inexperienced ones or were would the fun be..
[20:31:17] Darth Doom: on
[20:32:19] Darth Doom: brb have to deal with the kids sorry
[20:32:48] pam: That brings us to the next point. I would attack a player in a smaller tribe before a larger stronger tribe. You would be better off with fewer tribes and stronger players within the tribe. My humble opinion.
[20:36:23] Darth Doom: I agree again and like I said I have no doubt we will shrink again and we will lose the lesser players and those that quit and go to the new world and it will leave the stronger and loyal players...
[20:37:13] Darth Doom: But one I have aplayer that has been fighting cancer and is now in remission and stuck with us through everything then I will give that player the chance to grow and catch up
[20:37:29] pam: Some will leave and hopefully you will encourage some to merge. Are you strict about activity. If they go yellow they get kicked automatically?
[20:38:05] pam: That is a prime example of a player that would likely benefit from having a co
[20:38:38] Darth Doom: no worse, if they go yellow and don't answer me in a day or 2 there villages are gone
[20:39:15] Darth Doom: they may have a reason, but there is no second warning if it happens in a 2 week period
[20:39:20] pam: KKicked and nobled is what I meant
[20:39:35] Darth Doom: yes that's what we do..
[20:39:57] pam: What is you diplomacy with Doom. I hear you have a nap
[20:40:35] Darth Doom: nope I have already said previously we are allies and have been for some time
[20:40:58] pam: I didn't remember you are allied with doom
[20:41:31] Darth Doom: it was one of the first things asked
[20:41:32] pam: Are you then supporting them as we take their villages?
[20:41:40] pam: I forgot
[20:42:32] Darth Doom: obviously I am not going to answer that because that would not be loyal or honourable
[20:42:58] pam: CAnt you see a problem if you want an alliance with both
[20:43:51] Darth Doom: When we started these talks you were not attacking them and like I said I was hoping to get all of us to attack Soon rather than let them spread all over..
[20:44:16] pam: Doom is between us and soon
[20:44:41] Darth Doom: Soon has not cared who they have attacked and they have attacked us and still are and I know they have attacked a few of your members and taken villages and they are attacking Doom
[20:45:06] Darth Doom: not at the top of the K everyone is mixed in now...
[20:45:34] Darth Doom: Soon recruited half of Fear and changed the look of the map as well
[20:46:27] pam: Actually we were taking doom villages before these talks began.
[20:46:32] Darth Doom: They are using Rebillion as a basher tribe as well so they are trying to clear the bottom K's
[20:47:05] Darth Doom: and push west from there as well
[20:47:10] pam: Let us talk amongst ourselves and get back to you then.
[20:47:24] pam: I think James has gone
[20:48:44] Darth Doom: Ok no probs
[20:49:56] pam: later

Hi to all fellow members in this room....

I have to be honest it has taken me all day to think how I was going to say this and how to put it most importantly....I will start this by getting tribe stuff out of the way....

Lazy - Basically there stand point to us is they are watching us and they want to see us decrease our numbers and merge accounts....Eventually they would then like us to merge into them like every other tribe has...

So the stance at the moment is we are not aggressive to each other but watching each other with the odd skirmish here and there....

Their stance about Soon is they are waiting before committing but that is more in belief that Soon will fall apart....

Doom - I was offered the chance of Doom merging into us and that would have been 16 active players...At present that will not happen because they did not like my terms....My terms before anyone asks was simple, their people who are barons would have been made barons here but they would not have the option of a duke because I have the overall say and their are dukes in place already....

T.I.T - They are our allies and the only reason I have kept it that way is 2 fold...First they are a buffer between us and Lazy if it ever kicks of which it will do....Secondly if we do have to face Lazy I would rather have numbers on our side than against us...

They are also allies with Rots who will attack Lazy as well and FeH are already hitting lazy....

As for the others we all know they are hitting us and that will not change....

Dan's Account....I have split this between 5 or 6 members for a simple reason to get more people into this area to reinforce and strengthen the area with fresh blood and troops....

Volkan's War - I told Volkan to clear his corner and K63 so that we control that corner and no one else...The small tribe there are not going to affect us but I do agree with Volkan that stats showing this tribe clearing a place may make tribes think different to us...

Wing Command - I have told them to dig in and get troops built so we have a ton of support for the whole tribe....I have also give sgtcolon the task of going to the rim starting a new cluster and clear that area as well...I have done the same with northernmunky...

Now some people moan that I don't tell anyone everything and they would be right but different members have been given instructions on what I want them to do...Now you may ask why...Well simple our OP on Mad was leaked so I find it easier to keep things to my chest before letting everyone else know, no slip ups as they say....

LTD - I took them in knowing that it would not be easy and I did warn the members they would lose villages before we gained anything because of the situation they were and are in....

I am not happy, no that would understate it...I am really annoyed and few extra words of what Avenger did and how he did it but with the mails I have received it seem he is not alone feeling the way he does...Now I will take the blame or whatever for that because I do not want anyone feeling left behind or alone...

But like I said earlier the plan was to get more people over to help reinforce and unfortunately that opportunity has came due to donald leaving but that's how things work...

So that is everything I have been up to for the whole tribe....

OK now on to us as a tribe....

We all know how we got here and the history behind it but things have changed a lot over this time as well and we have lost some good players....

So let's deal with the tribes, I know a lot of you would like it to be 2 tribes and to be honest so would I but it ain't and we have to many members to make it that way...But I do have to say this...

Since talking to other tribes it seems to me that everyone would like us to be 1 tribe, a super tribe of all top players...Now I have asked myself why and the only reason I can see is they are more worried about us being 3 tribes because of numbers....Now I like that fact because if we look after everyone and get them growing we have more villages, so the number game is in our favour...Also having 3 tribes allows us to bring in new people which means they are with us and not against us...

So I have changed my mind on this fact plus I don't want to boot anyone that has been with us through everything....

Now this leads on to the other matter which is more touchy. I asked Robbie to do the tribe mix with the fact that Doom could be coming to us but they aint...But I still want the tribes mixed so that we improve the rankings and give us some clout in talks with the other tribes...

Now Jamie is against this because Spec would go down a lot and I understand that but not from the point of looking at it from the whole tribe view and that includes all 3...So I would like to ask Robbie to look at it from all 3 tribes being mixed into each other and see how that pans out....

Now I could say very easily if people don't like it they can do what they wish because that is their choice and you all have that right....

I keep getting told one thing " as the saying goes absolute power corrupts absolutely"

Now this could be true but I believe I have not done this, I may have forced things through and just did things but when needs must and they have been done for the tribe and not me....

I have been running this tribe and all it's arm's that we have and people have not liked it yet when I offered someone else to step up nothing....

Now we have a council and we have dukes but why is it me that sends out the circ mails to get things moving, don't get me wrong I will do it and it does not bother me but don't then have a go at me when I get things sorted my way...

So the choice is simple we look at things and we get serious or I will put this to the tribes and the members so they can make their minds up on who that want to follow and stand by....

Finally so there is no more misunderstandings what so ever Legend Slayer is my friend and always has been and he thinks the same way as me, I also believe the same thing counts for Robbierotten who is more up front and likes things done without messing about....We were part of T4H but we are now part of TWD and that is the way it will stay for me and for them I hope....

If we can not get our acts together and start working together then I will take TWD and LTD titles and see who wants to stay or go and if I have to build another tribe I will but I have had enough of all the bs now....

I have kept quiet and not said my peace now I have, I have worked really hard to get us where we are and I want it to continue, all of us together but no more bs...

Sorry so long, my rant down....You lot decide.

Sure is funny ^^. Fall apart, you crazy funny people.
Nice to hear even a merge was discussed.
And at the same time TWD expects ROTS to attack Lazy

TWD- - darth doom today at 20:55 Thanks Quote Edit
Hi to all and welcome to our new members as well, apologises for not doing it sooner but I have been busy and I a up the others have made you welcome to our side of the world...

With Immediate affect as of NOW we have a NAP in place with Lazy....

This Nap includes all new members from DOOM as well and all attacks will stop form Lazy....

For the last hour and half of talks and going backwards and forwards both tribes agree that we need to be looking and concentrating on Soon.

Lazy will join when they feel ready and that is up to them because we are in it already but at least we do not have to worry about Lazy joining against us..

At the sometime I am not naive to think this will be the end of it but it's a start and it allows us to concentrate on Soon more....

As for ex-Doom players it has also been agreed that all attacks on you will now stop as well since you have joined us, so I hope you take the time to rebuild and refocus on Soon more..

Many thanks Darth

P.S..Thank you Lucy...

Please can all tribes update their dips please this covers all our tribes and members..
No nap?
I didn't know lizards was in your tribe. ;)

darth doom today at 20:26
Hi to All in all 3 tribes...

Over the last week we have seen many changes and new developments involving us all....

Lazy - Nap

After some long talks and dealing with everything we have a nap with Lazy....This does not mean we can sit back and chill out, this means more hard work because we need to show them and others that it is a good move....

New Members -

We have taken in a lot of new members recently and I welcome you all to our family and the tribe....Yes we have three separate branches but we act as one and move as one, this includes battle or support, advice or resources to those that need it...

Honesty -

I have always played any world with honesty and the fact that when I give my word I try my very best to keep it...This just does not concern our members but my word when given to other tribes....

So I will be honest and blunt with everyone now.....

We do have the Nap with Lazy and they will keep it and that includes stopping the attacks on ex - Doom players which they have done...

Unfortunately today one of our members has decided to quit or what ever and handed his/her villages to Soon which I am less than impressed with and it makes us and me look like idiots or complete mugs...

The Lazy leadership has shutdown a revolt on their side because their members are anger that we took in refugees...

Like I have said to them we have taken in allies into us and i have now done this twice because I gave my word that we were allies and I stood by it....What was the point in me giving my word to them over the Nap deal if I broke my word to allies and it was excepted...

As far as I am concerned the past is the past and we are all here now and that is the way it is and we need to get on with it..

I also promised that this tribe is better than people give us credit for and I want us to show it....You all built this tribe not me by working together and supporting each other and this must continue even now...

Blunt -

I have been quiet trying to catch up with everything since the weekend and now I have...

As of now anyone that has not set a sitter please do it now....

The reason for this is simple we have lost villages due to people leaving, deleting or just not bothering and that is not fair on the tribe or your fellow members.....As I have learnt recently we have gained our villages with the help others so have respect for all..

If you go Yellow and do not open the mail within a day you will be kicked and gone, we do not have the time to mess about any more we need everyone active and helping...

If you do not request support either by mail or the forums and lose a village you will also be gone because I am tired of losing villages when we have enough people here that can send support and help...

War -

We are at war but let's get real we have been for some time and nothing has changed even with the declaration....This is our tribe, your tribe and it is up to us to fight and win, not worry about what others are doing I will do that part...

Promoted -

sgtcolon has been put in charge of Wing Command and he will help direct and give advise to those that are part of wing command already....If any one else wants to help in this area mail him and he will help you...

volkan has volunteered to re do the scoreboard and add in some new points system to include defence work and I look forward to see what he puts in place...

Support -

We have been battered and bruised lately but the support has been great....

But at the same time I am reading post for support to be returned so they can be used again...Please can everyone that has not been attacked lately remember to send the support back....This does not include the long term support or villages in danger..

Sorry that it is so long again but we have to become a well oiled machine through out all our clusters and expand them..

So thanks and good luck to all... Darth

Anyway. It seems like both Lazy and TWD has some cleaning up to do. It's very funny. I feel like rich guy with butlers in your tribes who just present information on a platter. :)

I'm sorry for the long post though, but I can't help it. Darth Doom is like fishwife on the phone. So much talking. I don't even see a start to filter out none important bit.

DeletedUser6623

Nice to see soon are our of date with their information :lol:

DeletedUser4147

Clearly your information doesn't come from Lazy? itself though. So this might be worth you looking at:

ou1gnr.png

Just the 11 days out of date then. The NAP lasted less than that. :lol:

Also. Sorry Martin, I didn't mean to de-rail your thread :icon_sad:

DeletedUser12021

Clearly your information doesn't come from Lazy? itself though. So this might be worth you looking at:

ou1gnr.png

Obviously the darth doom messages don't come from lazy ;). Didn't think something obvious like that needed to be pointed out.

But as I said tip off the iceberg. ;) These are only the boring bits.

I never said the nap was still in place after all. The last mail of darth doom I posted already indicated that. But I don't judge not reading it. Seriously I think he can write a book with circs he sends :D

DeletedUser

ou1gnr.png

Although this is a map thread, I'm not too bothered about other chat. It's nice to actually have some on the forums... Besides the tribes discussed are on the map and will shape the map in the future, or at the very least what happens to them will.

If you had anything exciting, you'd share it :) Or do you want to do a share for share with me? If you post something from say Lazy internal forums here, I'll post something from your forums :)

DeletedUser4147

But I don't judge not reading it. Seriously I think he can write a book with circs he sends :D

I think I got past the 1st one, then just scrolled down. And I thought my Game Of Thrones books were long :D

Martin our internal forums is either posted by you, or non-existant (/not read by me) :X

I might try make a map later, if I have the time :)

DeletedUser

So basically James doesn't read anythingI post and your left to read it :icon_razz:

Go4it! Though if its better than mine I'll be upset ;)

DeletedUser11791

awesome, we hope to take a good number of villages off the enemy tonight so hopefully it can be seen nicely on the next map.

DeletedUser

You took 2? I postponed map to include those 2 I'll have you know! :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Went to do that conquer map, ended up doing more of the gif progression as had to do the whole tribe la bob anyway.

lqpQvSa.png

Main gif also updated. That's not great for -TWD- with their cluster in K54 suddenly going blue and some more white and blue appearing in another...

Deleted User - 70854

Spoilers wont open on my phone :( but im sure its great and i wait eagerly till im able to open that damn spoiler :p

DeletedUser4147

Looks to me like Lazy? are growing slightly quicker than the soon family. Cba to check the stats, if it isn't quicker it sure is close and considering the member difference that is actually quite impressive. (I thought we were slacking... well at least I was slacking).