Player-made Maps

DeletedUser

For everything not created by Nickjer, love his maps, but nice to see others as well. I'll whack up whatever maps people want made/whatever I feel like making and definitely post your own if you can make!

If you can't make, but are interested in learning then I highly recommend this thread by Allyboo. Tells you everything you need to know and tells you how to do it with GIMP as well as PS so you can make for free (I use GIMP, haven't strayed too far from this tutorial for latest map, it's been a while).

So map of the tribes currently above 1mil, will update weekly and make in to a gif to map progression of world.

2FNuRFy.gif

K8pfkLC.png

P85njNc.png

HNXs4n2.png

lqpQvSa.png

z34F9Cv.png

9UR2UPG.png

JNPv0o7.png

rAQkRRa.png

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Thanks for this, I like the player maps as they are a good snapshot in time when looking back on a game, shame there haven't been more of them for this world.

DeletedUser1303

best thread i seen for player made maps was in W9.net threads. was some real quality maps. hope that we see some here too.

DeletedUser

best thread i seen for player made maps was in W9.net threads. was some real quality maps. hope that we see some here too.

Duke of RAW was one of the best map makers I have ever seen. Idalanois or something? Swear it began with an I. w9.net was good times, even if it was family central and the only good tribe went miles before the end... (PoweR!, no I wasn't it, just fan boyed it like a pro when I was a noob)

Also I appreciate the w9 comment, so I'mma make another map. :icon_razz:

Mapalaplap

xYniiyO.png

DeletedUser

P85njNc.png

Update to top tribes, put the gif up. Any suggestions such as changing speed at which the maps change are welcome.

DeletedUser4147

Ohh I do like the gif progression maps for wars, is a nice way to see how it has gone :) Hopefully there will be a good war for it to map soon.

DeletedUser11791

Thanks for putting *R* in red, suits us :)

very much like the gif map, hope you will keep that one updated weekly.

DeletedUser

May have just realised I have failed to include T.I.T's academy, so will include that from now on, thus the sudden growth is not them nobling like mad, but their acad joining the fray.

HNXs4n2.png

Gif map updated on first post. As wars break out I'll indicate what the frontlines are with axes or something

DeletedUser

T*W*G are their academy, I think that's been true for a while, just haven't really accounted for them. They do change the look of the map tbf, T.I.T look a bit more bulky, even if the villages added aren't going to be maxxed, bit more substance.

Also note that like everyone has a family tribe except Lazy? and ROTS and maybe *R*?

DeletedUser

Also note that like everyone has a family tribe except Lazy? and ROTS and maybe *R*?

And there was me thinking that Lazy? and ROTS were actually something of a family, either that or you lot are overly huggy BT :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

You can be friends without being family :)

Also who doesn't like a good hug, let's be honest.

DeletedUser6623

lets be honest... *R* are basically part of the soon family...

DeletedUser11791

lets be honest... *R* are basically part of the soon family...

We work together, we arent part of the soon family. We are our own tribe.

That's like me saying Lazy? are part of the -TWD- family.

DeletedUser

Though we haven't exchanged members with our friends at ROTS as I believe you have with *R*... :)

At any rate we work with -TWD-? They must be mad about the nobling then...

DeletedUser11791

You have a NAP with them which means its most likely a new co-player of jobodavy the recent noblings.