Players Left

Triarii2D

Reaction score
Was interested to see how each tribe is coping with the endgame so have put together some stats

Total Players Left(22nd July '11):

104(3 at 0 points)

yes just one hundred and four players left on uk3:icon_eek:

The Big Losers since 1st of June:

Death
-5 players

32 has become 27

Rev
-5 players

22 has become just 17

The Small Losers:

TFF
-2 players

29 has become 27

The Non-Movers:

A.F.A
no change

16 members

Temp
no change
1 member

Maybe keep this thread updated if it is interesting to anyone?

DeletedUser5528

Would be more interesting to see how many are really left. If you consider sat accounts or accounts where the owner has no interest. My bet is one tribe could be made out of whats left of Death and TFF. Where would the likes of Rev and AFA be then......

Disclaimer: am not saying this is in the pipeline. Simply just saying It could be done in theory. The world would be over by september should such an outrageous thing occur....

DeletedUser

lol I think the other question is how many accounts are under original ownership?

acheron, Dan, Ed (I think) myself, but how many others?

DeletedUser

This is TFF original players left
Me, Noenum Pax, Reggie Boy, Groundman, The PowerII, zzDan480zz, whitealchemist, milnes, zamenhof, skipdepot, Akelei, Lemon Crusher, billybonzo, j.neicho, charlie1004.

Who are yours?

DeletedUser

WE only have 3 players and each of those 3 players have 8 sits. Not sure who is who.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I am original, well everything other than my right leg which is a arge percentage metal :p

DeletedUser5582

surely it only needs a clicking finger to be original to count?!

what about AFA and REV how many of their players still original (sad to see JetskiAndy finally motor off into the sunset and a few others hit delete recently)

DeletedUser

Please note my question is not to belittle anyone, just a point of interest to see how many of us that started this world are still here.

I have a feeling that we are quite a select bunch. NOthing wrong with bringing a player in to take over an account at all, sometimes that even enhances the play.

PS

Jo hope you are well I am managing to keep kath away from the magazines.

(actually all planned and sorted)

DeletedUser5582

lol am fine ty and very good to hear all planned and done (yeah right!!)

not sure anyone felt belittled by your post as many started and few remain and for those still on same acc is a huge achievement and for those playing solo even more so.

some like me left and returned but not sure that someone joining an account in the recent past can be made to feel less important than an original if pulls their weight or what kind of tribe is that?

Though is good I think to give a bit of recognition to those that have stayed the course as is an achievement in its own right.

Great effort you guys!

DeletedUser

Hear hear...Jo told me to post so I do what I'm told as you will Mr Chief in a very short period of time....Get out while you can...Best wishes ...

Triarii2D

Reaction score
This is TFF original players left
Me, Noenum Pax, Reggie Boy, Groundman, The PowerII, zzDan480zz, whitealchemist, milnes, zamenhof, skipdepot, Akelei, Lemon Crusher, billybonzo, j.neicho, charlie1004.

just a point of interest to see how many of us that started this world are still here
^^Chiefys question

I am still here, and although not on my original account I sort of am still a TFF original, just on a different account:icon_biggrin:

Also another player down, now at 103(5 on 0), soon we can say we have been in the worlds final 100 whatever happens

DeletedUser1728

Down to 100, 3 on 0. do we get a prize for being in the last 100? I want a spacial badge, or at least a months prem for being so bloody stubborn

(Not the original, but the better looking) Fanatik

DeletedUser5582

Well Seren for badges speak to Ed who runs TFF's haberdashery department as well as our new cooking school (with pics too to make other tribes jealous)

On topic was chatting to a Shroud Wearer last night and topic was the usual TFF bad them awesome gubbins but they did mention that not so many original death folk left.

Now Death took in the skirt wearers but who is still original Death?! Acheron joined reasonably early on and Furry is still co playing but who else?

For that matter who in Death (shroud or skirt wearer or that scarily named assassin tribe that lurked in the gloom) still an original player (so Ed can send them a badge!)

Alas the cooking school we not sharing :icon_eek:

97 with 6 on zero

DeletedUser

A snippet for the rest of the world

Fanatik on 15.07.2011 at 21:58

fav at the mo my take on kedgeree, which is apparently made with fish but I dont eat it. Neither do I do weights and measures...

What you'll need
Some rice
water
Milk
cream
butter
2 mediumish onions
1 clove of garlic
curry powder
ground ginger
Chopped corriander
some flaked fish apparently - I use mushrooms, quorn or tofu
Couple of eggs

Add a knob of butter to a deep frying pan, finely chop onions and garlic and gently sweat down
chuck in 2 teaspoons of your fav curry powder, some ground ginger and add the rice.
Mix around a bit and toast gently
add water and milk roughly half and half till the rice is covered
add the cream
raise the heat and simmer gently
once up to simmering point throw in your flaked fish
In the meantime hard boil the eggs
keep an eye on the rice and add more liquid if needed

When rice is soft and liquid absorbed, serve immediately
Pile creamy curried rice thing onto a plate, chop eggs in half and place on top, sprinkle with chopped corriander

and if youre my daughter, add cheese for heart attack special.

Prep and cooking time - 10-15 mins

Reggie Boy on 16.07.2011 at 23:04

Everything was going perfectly Seren until I got to instruction number three on your guide and the mixture made a right ******* mess of my toaster. I just about electrocuted myself and the smell of burning curry on the toaster elements was disgusting.

Us simpletons need easier instructions please!!! ;-)

A small taster of what you are missing.......:icon_rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5582

so as you can see Ed is loving this on the TFF forums! Feel free to mail him ingame with your favourites!!

DeletedUser

Well Seren for badges speak to Ed who runs TFF's haberdashery department as well as our new cooking school (with pics too to make other tribes jealous)

On topic was chatting to a Shroud Wearer last night and topic was the usual TFF bad them awesome gubbins but they did mention that not so many original death folk left.

Now Death took in the skirt wearers but who is still original Death?! Acheron joined reasonably early on and Furry is still co playing but who else?

For that matter who in Death (shroud or skirt wearer or that scarily named assassin tribe that lurked in the gloom) still an original player (so Ed can send them a badge!)

Alas the cooking school we not sharing :icon_eek:

97 with 6 on zero

Well I was a skirt wearer, but don't tell Kath lol.

Players move tribes it is part of the evolution of a world. I was not an original skirt wearer, I went through a couple before getting there.

Death, however have been a very good tribe, either TFF or ourselves will prove to be the victor, and that is a discussion to be had on the battlefield, but one thing I can honestly say here, is that the players left, and that means all of us can kind of give ourselves a pat on the back and say we were the last 100.

DeletedUser5528

Mr Chief, you know you are only in Death while we make our way towards you, when more TFF are around you then you will come to your spiritual home in the comfort and membership of TFF..