Players left

DeletedUser3473

671 players left
image.php

DeletedUser3473

Lol, don't I know it. Sorry just 44 currently though.

DeletedUser6857

655 players
69 tribes

Scary thing is only 5 tribes over 50,000 points.

DeletedUser6857

469 players left
67 tribes

I can see this figure dropping very rapidly now, its all downhill fast :(

DeletedUser9936

Definitely downhill, i'm almost down to nobling 500 pointers now :(

DeletedUser6857

I have noticed the number is starting to go back up : 463

DeletedUser

/Tubleweed

Wish I had stayed on this world now just to pratice account building lol

DeletedUser

Yes it has gone very quiet.

You know back in the day when I left my account to the crows, it was in the midst of Resist.... Remember the days of AXES the ever changing tribe name? How things have changed :(

Whats the WC tribe point total these days?

DeletedUser6857

Plus there is about 650k of the tribes below us and then it is down to players with 1 or 2 villages and with this hit ratio alot are untouchable.

If we reach 40mill I will be amazed and shall run round the streets naked if we hit this target :)

DeletedUser8815

well according to tracey the win condition cannot be changed, at least that was what she said with regard to w8, don't think you can really have one rule for one world and a different one for another, so I guess by the time we get to 40 million, we will be down to 2 or 3 die hards in 3 years time.

DeletedUser5582

well according to tracey the win condition cannot be changed, at least that was what she said with regard to w8, don't think you can really have one rule for one world and a different one for another, so I guess by the time we get to 40 million, we will be down to 2 or 3 die hards in 3 years time.

stop. W8 was different to this world so please don't confuse folks with half truths and your personal take on matters. Wait and see please and lets not make up what may or may not happen with UK9.

DeletedUser6857

We will be here longer than 3 years.

More like 7 to 8 years, this could be the loooongest world ever to win :)

DeletedUser3473

stop. W8 was different to this world so please don't confuse folks with half truths and your personal take on matters. Wait and see please and lets not make up what may or may not happen with UK9.

I take heart in what you are saying there LJ if that really is the case, but how long must we "wait and see"? Do you have some inside knowledge and if so can you spill the beans?

Some well deserving players have left out of boredom, I think it would be a real shame to see the winning tribe whittle down to a hardcore few based on who's prepared to wait around doing nothing for the longest.