Players left

DeletedUser8815

stop. W8 was different to this world so please don't confuse folks with half truths and your personal take on matters. Wait and see please and lets not make up what may or may not happen with UK9.

half truths? which bit of my post was only half true?

Did you not say that the win condition cannot be changed in w8?

Are you now saying that was only half true?

Either win conditions can or cannot be changed....you tell me

DeletedUser5582

half truths? which bit of my post was only half true?

Did you not say that the win condition cannot be changed in w8?

Are you now saying that was only half true?

Either win conditions can or cannot be changed....you tell me

the bit where you take a scenario on UK8 and apply it here and present it as a fact. On UK8 the pre determined win condition couldn't be changed once it was hit. You know this you were there. Please don;t apply UK8 to here as at best you will confuse folk and at worst you will mislead them and that's not on

Best way to discuss this is by ingame ticket. Don't twist my meaning nor apply UK8 to here.

Now on this topic I am no longer your mod on UK9 so this will be my last post. Ty all for most of your posts as enjoyed reading them. On the win condition do use the ingame function as the externals not really the spot for getting what you want and you will do much better if you go ingame trust me.

DeletedUser6857

The winning line is upon us:

players left 235

Winning line should be 2nd week of May

DeletedUser6857

players left: 166

58 of those are in a tribe

and I am talking to myself :)

DeletedUser6857

I shall continue to talk to myself :)

41 left that are in a tribe and then its allover

DeletedUser

i did not think that anyone was here any more...see LOB upsetting someone else now! You do have a knack for it mate