Players names - In game names

DeletedUser8097

Tha last SLAPmurai?
Please. Go sell cookies at another computer...))

DeletedUser12656

You have resorted to lame/pointless posts adrain, which I suppose you have got very good at with you 1,072 post count total, I wonder how many of them posts, are you obsessing over Matt and SLAP!? 90 % maybe ?

Now since you got nothing worthwhile to say, I will assume that you accept that you where wrong about the members of SLAP!, and where just trying to make your tribe look good, whereas in reality you just ally with half the tribes and usually have 2/3 X the allocated member count per round.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8097

pointless post, I agree. You know why? Because your pointless lame attempts to clear your tribe's name are pointless and lame.
Those are SLAP players, whether you like it or not.

And the fact that I came here on UK ALONE with my brother (just the 2 of us on a foreign server) and smashed all 15 of you simply eats you from the inside. Just like it eats you that I've smashed you every single time I played against you this year. And unlike any other slap noobs, I don't need to hide on random accounts in order to kill you all.

Be well, noob.

DeletedUser12656

No your wrong. I've been in SLAP! for months now and the only members in SLAP! have been me and Matt. All the players you have mentioned may have been in SLAP! in the past but a long time ago, stop living in the past adrain.

I think most members here can clearly see I've been a solo player most of my rounds, and SLAP! haven't been active for a very long time.

And lol Adrian trying to say you have beat me before. You have never beat me noob just learn to deal with that. In fact most rounds I have played against you its ended in a draw, except the round I noble you, I thin you remember well so really its 1-0 .

And I never change accounts, if im playing on someones account i have messaged you and the rest of UKSC. Think im afraid noob? I play on my own, and always 100% record have beaten a UKSC member every time theres 3+ on a round.

Heres a list of UKSC noobs I've beat in 1v1

Lionheart123
Renok
Mr Nublet
love bites
TurtleWash
ramirez1394
imR nObLeR

DeletedUser12632

Instead of using "noob" in every sentence, try typing intuitive, constructive criticism (I know that would be hard for you). That goes both for grim and adrian, it feels like I'm in a children's nursery when i read this forum.

DeletedUser10594

I and Nick never play with SLAP^^

We have our own a tribe ;)
- o/Team
- Raaap!
- Brosy0

the legend tribes with the legend player ;)

Olli, Nick and Domi are the best player in uk ;) they owned all easy ;)

/Tobi

you forgot someone, yourself without you a lot of cups wouldnt be possible, but the most would be boring - who likes to play alone.

DeletedUser

Grimlocks ego :3.

I highly doubt you've beat Adrian in a 1v1.

DeletedUser7966

And the fact that I came here on UK ALONE with my brother (just the 2 of us on a foreign server)

The 2 of you ran (from me) to a dead server, and as soon as anyone started played recruited 10 others to play with you.

Please, I'm begging you, stop trying to brag about having the most players.

DeletedUser12656

Cadan fack up would you, what a troll you are, get a life kid. And yes I have beat most of UKSC in a 1v1 situation, get use to it..just because you can't, it doesn't apply to others, idiot.

DeletedUser8097

Sammy, the only way I ran from you was with the Championship golden cup, while you were sucking up with your tribe on the second place. Please, don't make fun of yourself here too.

As for Grimlock - I was just tired to relive the "First UK Speed club" thread with tons of reports of me demolishing you. But by all means - I'll be sure to do that as soon as possible.
And seeing you lack memory of me beating you, I'll freshen it up.

Remember the championship when you teamed with Matt and I was with Milad? Remember my train on you, taking your village with 0 losses because you were too inexperienced to defend or to snipe? If you don't, I'll be sure to freshen up your memory.
And I'll bring dozens of reports from other rounds as well, skype was a good place to save them.

DeletedUser

I'm so sick and tired of people complaining about getting gang banged.
ITS TRIBAL WARS you knob chops. You are supposed to use your tribes mates and gang up on other players.
This game is not called 1 vs 1 Its called Gang bang mother fluookers. I just got rimmed by someone noob and as I started going down 5 other players all joined in and had some fun. You all have to grow up. ( Are you listening GRIMLOCK ) Its a team based strategy game. it has never been a single player one on one game. (depending on the round settings )

Most of you guys rim me. But I stand and fight hard when I'm getting gang banged. I don't complain. I try and get other players to help or gang bang them right back. So stop crying in your nappies and pull out your dummies. This is WAR!!!!

Oooohh! a butterfly

DeletedUser

No no.... You have to make sense champ. Keep trying, You'll get it right eventually

DeletedUser12656

Guess what? I really don't give a toss what you have to say Grapp, bye now.

DeletedUser

I think he woke up on the wrong side of the barn. Quite grouchy if I say so myself.

GANG BANGING is part of the game. Get used to it fellas. Stop crying like your little sister when she just came onto her first period.. Once your mumsy poo has finished wiping your bum, come play with the big boys.

Tampon!

DeletedUser12656

The comments aren't about gangbanging you simple noob. If you have been reading the posts you should have noticed that Adrian is trying to say he hasn't been gangbanging and there is only two UKSC players. Everyone else is pointing out he is a blatant liar. So instead of blabbing useless crap, actually read the posts and keep your seriously idiotic strange insults to yourself.

DeletedUser

Well actually, this thread is about this :

~MYR~
Lionheart123... James

UKSC
Adrian D
Double D

SLAP
1. .uk pro / Mattyflan / New to Speed / mindairdream
2. Shadow Play / Liquid Shockz (Adam)
3. Cammy / Daser
4. Donkill3r
5. Dude look weed
6. Solution / The Solution
7. ashden05
8. Geeky nerd
9. Sexysmurf (although I might even let her join the Club if she feels she's up for it ♥...))
10. T0bi
11. Viegraff
12. -Teamresistance
13. Gott. / Nick
14. Black Descent
15. foxi1000
16. enough
17. Dan x3
18. Trinityx,

It has nothing to do with your continues blabbing and complaining about how you got rimmed and violated which left you crying in the shower while assuming the fetal position.

AAHHH Shame!