Players supporting Non-tribe mates.

Omg a Duck

Reaction score
Greetings all, hope you're doing well.

In WOTW we are running into difficulties with the current world settings. Since the start of the world, players have been able to move tribe without support from the first tribe automatically leaving the village. This means that individual players, such as those in TWS/TBS, PR and WOTW, WOTN can receive support from multiple tribes.

Currently, this makes building any sort of offensive against certain tribes, incredibly difficult as for example in K45, we know for a fact several players are hopping tribes every 2 days and receiving support from all over the world. We have sent tickets out to support but as of yet, no change is to be implemented.

Below is a list of the world settings. As you can see, no support should remain after you leave your tribe.

1582204322463.png

Sausage95

Reaction score
It’s a bit of a joke to be honest... rules are black and white... although when I put a support ticket in about it, I got told to “test it out”

Omg a Duck

Reaction score
Latest support ticket states that they will not change it. But have infact changed the original post so that the rules have officially changed for this world. Unbelievable

No identity

Reaction score
WOTW crying. You referring to me switching players around etc? You have to use certain tools to your own advantage, be productive duck.

Last edited:

Lord Teradin

Reaction score
I would have thought that due to the settings. If you leave a tribe then ALL your troops in others villages / ALL foreign troops would return to their villages?

I think this should be implemented if not for the sake of the rules in this server