Playing it the old way

DeletedUser

This may come across stupid if I've missed something, but is there anyway of making w7 look like normal. I liked it for the first day or so but after that its just abit annoying :icon_confused:

DeletedUser4

[tt]You need a PA then add that link into the css link under settings > settings [/tt]

Nauzhror

Reaction score
That link makes it look very close to the old way. Only two changes that stood out to me immediately are the new forum post, new report and new mail icons are different.

DeletedUser

That link makes it look very close to the old way. Only two changes that stood out to me immediately are the new forum post, new report and new mail icons are different.

That's three mate :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser5175

the night bonus darkened screen is errrmm dare i say it ? lets just say it aint roses :icon_eek:

Agreed :icon_sad:

You can make it light all the time :icon_razz: by ticking:

Classic graphics: Classic graphics mode which deactivates the new graphics features

If you have premium

Nauzhror

Reaction score
the night bonus darkened screen is errrmm dare i say it ? lets just say it aint roses

Agreed, It is the only new change I dislike to be honest and I wish I could disable just it without disabling several others things with it.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Main thing i dislike about 7.0 is on the map when u click on other villages, its abity buggy for me but thats prolly cause i use IE cause im too lazy to dl firefox or opera.

DeletedUser

Main thing i dislike about 7.0 is on the map when u click on other villages, its abity buggy for me but thats prolly cause i use IE cause im too lazy to dl firefox or opera.

That's where you're going wrong. And that's why it's probably a bit buggy. You're using Internet Explorer.

DeletedUser

That's where you're going wrong. And that's why it's probably a bit buggy. You're using Internet Explorer.

thought so.

I also agree with the people who have said nighttime screen is too dark.

DeletedUser

Try Safari - works very well for me. Found Mozilla too jerky for W7

DeletedUser

Opera for the win. My favourite :3
But yes, night time screen on the map is too dark.

DeletedUser8378

Hey guys

I have request relating to this subject, that graphics thing is great, but i need something to change back to the old map.

The reason being is a play from work, and they have all sorts of security about updating programs, and we use internet explorer version 6.0 and under, which means the map doesnt work at all, just a blank screen.

So is there, or can there be a graphics package created to do this, the graphics pack in this changes everything other than the map.

Thanks folks